Something funny that me and my gaming group noticed.

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Michael Barakofsky
Megaversal® Ambassador

Something funny that me and my gaming group noticed.

Unread post by Michael Barakofsky »

Over the course of making several characters for DR there is something that has been noticed in the starting equipment of each of the OCCs.

DUCT TAPE.

Each of the OCCs starts with a roll of Duct Tape EXCEPT for the Scrounger which by all rights should start off with a roll or 2. This has lead to neumerous in jokes and jibes at one of my players who having made a scrounger had to spend some of his starting money to purchase 4 rolls of duct tape. With every new character that got rolled up the whole group would laugh when Duct Tape got read off from the starting equipment list. The group would laugh and I would get pelted with a handful of peppermint candy and be called a bum.

Has anyone else noticed oddball things like this in the DR book or any other Palladium title for that matter? Share it and maybe we can all get a laugh from it.
"If ya pardon me plain speaking gentlemen: Are yall STARK RAVING TOTALLY BLINKING DAFT!?!?!" - Captain Silver, Treasure Planet
John 3:16 says it all
Smlawrence8
Dungeon Crawler

Re: Something funny that me and my gaming group noticed.

Unread post by Smlawrence8 »

actually my group noticed a long time ago that the cat o nine tails in the PFRPG looked like a sex toy and not a weapon...there were some other kind of funny things that I cant remember
cyber-yukongil v2.5 wrote:man-day-dreaming of how you would take out terrorists if they jumped through the windows in the dentist's office (answer; with badass kung fu and that pencil the lady next to you is doing her suidoku puzzle with) and wondering what it would feel like to kill someone, are two completely different things.
ZINO
Knight
Comment: NEVER QUIT..... I got lucky

Re: Something funny that me and my gaming group noticed.

Unread post by ZINO »

Citizen Lazlo wrote:My reasoning always has been that everyone needs duct tape.

:)

i agree with this statement :-D
let your YES be YES and your NO be NO but plz no maybe

Return to “Dead Reign™”