Holiday zombies

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

DtMK
Hero

Holiday zombies

Unread post by DtMK »

One of the differences between Rifter #40 and the DRRPG is a definitive date of the zombie apocalypse. With that and the Christmas holiday coming up, I was wondering if anyone's thought of incorporating zombies in any holiday themed outfits? Zombie Santa or reindeer, some giant zombie with a diaper fetish in life as a horrific 'Baby New Year', or how about a dwarf leprechaun zombie? Come on, I can't be the only one thinking about this!
Bob Herzog from KoDT put it best: HOODY HOO! http://www.facebook.com/manyfacesofdave
Nightbreed
Dungeon Crawler

Re: Holiday zombies

Unread post by Nightbreed »

Citizen Lazlo wrote:my vote will always be for an army of Zombie Elves lead by a Thinker Zombie Santa!

I was thinking of animated reindeer with jolly ol' Santa being a cannibalistic necromancer. :D

Lure the characters into the holiday spirit with a zombie turkey as well. The rotting head pops out as the characters poke at it. :lol:
DtMK
Hero

Unread post by DtMK »

As fun as Santa and Elves zombies would be, I can't help but picture a horde of little people zombies coming at you, possibly in St. Patrick's Day gear. And have them all be fast moving zombies with someone playing Jump Around by House of Pain in the background!

I have issues, don't I? :-D
Bob Herzog from KoDT put it best: HOODY HOO! http://www.facebook.com/manyfacesofdave
DtMK
Hero

Unread post by DtMK »

Buckwheat wrote:now you got me going DtMK

now all i can think about is a bunch of gay zombies that were turned during the San Francisco gay parade. so pretty much like 5000 zombies all dressed up like the guys from YMCA

You know, I could make a comment about how especially fearful a mental picture it would be for these zombies coming to eat you, but I'll refrain. :lol:
DtMK
Hero

Unread post by DtMK »

Citizen Lazlo wrote:I almost spit coke on my compy!

:D

I really should put warning labels up. Caution: Do NOT Eat or drink anything while reading anything from DtMK!

So what other holiday zombies come to mind,besides Christmas and Gay Pride Days at Disney? I think Easter bunny zombies would be a weird twist from House of 1000 Corpses.
Captain Shiva
Adventurer
Comment: In sheer daemonic strangeness I am unparalleled

Unread post by Captain Shiva »

Of course, we could go old school, with zombie shoppers, crashing into stores and trampling people shouting: BARGAINS! BARGAINS! BARGAINS!
Have you ever been thrown out of a Rifts game for being smarter than the Game Master?
Tricky
Wanderer

Unread post by Tricky »

Captain Shiva wrote:Of course, we could go old school, with zombie shoppers, crashing into stores and trampling people shouting: BARGAINS! BARGAINS! BARGAINS!

But Cap'n, we had that already this year, remember Black Friday?

Here's some Ironic zombies: Zombie Trick or Treaters! Lil zombies in cute costumes, coming to your house for a treat! I think the Wal-E zombie was my fave; he was sooo cute when he said 'braaainns' in the 'Wal-E voice'! :mrgreen:
That reminded me of something I read from an online friend: she went to a zombie walk made up as a zombie, dressed in a french maid uniform. She thought she was scary and creepy, but the judges made up the award for 'sexiest zombie' (eww?) and gave it to her.

She was glad to win, of course.

But she was a little disturbed by it all. (this year she did zombie Sarah Palin....no one noticed the difference! ZING!)
Captain Shiva
Adventurer
Comment: In sheer daemonic strangeness I am unparalleled

Unread post by Captain Shiva »

Tricky wrote:
Captain Shiva wrote:Of course, we could go old school, with zombie shoppers, crashing into stores and trampling people shouting: BARGAINS! BARGAINS! BARGAINS!

But Cap'n, we had that already this year, remember Black Friday?

Here's some Ironic zombies: Zombie Trick or Treaters! Lil zombies in cute costumes, coming to your house for a treat! I think the Wal-E zombie was my fave; he was sooo cute when he said 'braaainns' in the 'Wal-E voice'! :mrgreen:
That reminded me of something I read from an online friend: she went to a zombie walk made up as a zombie, dressed in a french maid uniform. She thought she was scary and creepy, but the judges made up the award for 'sexiest zombie' (eww?) and gave it to her.

She was glad to win, of course.

But she was a little disturbed by it all. (this year she did zombie Sarah Palin....no one noticed the difference! ZING!)

I was referencing a mixture of the original Dawn of the Dead, Return of the Living Dead,and the Great Long Island Wal-Mart Stampede of 2008.
Have you ever been thrown out of a Rifts game for being smarter than the Game Master?
Nightbreed
Dungeon Crawler

DtMK wrote:As fun as Santa and Elves zombies would be, I can't help but picture a horde of little people zombies coming at you, possibly in St. Patrick's Day gear. And have them all be fast moving zombies with someone playing Jump Around by House of Pain in the background!

I have issues, don't I? :-D

You? Issues? No way! impossible! You just have massive evil genius homocidal dementia, but other than you're just fine. :lol: :D
Nightbreed
Dungeon Crawler

Citizen Lazlo wrote:I want an army of midget zombies dressed as leprechauns ... well doesn't everyone?

I'll settle for Zombies in bunny suits.
AzathothXy
Adventurer

Unread post by AzathothXy »

DtMK wrote:
Buckwheat wrote:now you got me going DtMK

now all i can think about is a bunch of gay zombies that were turned during the San Francisco gay parade. so pretty much like 5000 zombies all dressed up like the guys from YMCA

You know, I could make a comment about how especially fearful a mental picture it would be for these zombies coming to eat you, but I'll refrain. :lol:

Something like this?
Some may find this inappropriate.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZuK_wYrqp8
The Nuclear Chaos
That thing is not dead which has the capacity to continue to exist eternally,
And if the abnormal ones come,then death may cease to be
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero
Comment: I am the explorer Extreme. Searcher of all things mysterious and interesting. FEAR ME.

Unread post by Rathorc Lemenger »

Midget Zombies dressed as Leprechauns.... With BEER. But what about *snicker* Zombie Candy Strippers?

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
I've created a monster.-Taalismn.
Believe in the unbelieveable, and you shall become known to the unknown-Rathorc Lemenger
It is well documented that for every minute you excercise, you add a minute to your life. This enables you, at 85 years of age, to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing home at $5,000 per month-An anonymous family member of Rathorc Lemenger.
AzathothXy
Adventurer

Rathorc Lemenger wrote:Midget Zombies dressed as Leprechauns.... With BEER. But what about *snicker* Zombie Candy Strippers?

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.

Or Zombie Strippers.
Watched that movie and was amused by it.
Last edited by AzathothXy on Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Nuclear Chaos
AzathothXy
Adventurer

Therumancer wrote:Well in Dead Reign there is less comedic potential due to the central idea of how the turn happened. There was a slow burn outbreak where people were being packed into hospitals and any other public-service type space. Those people came back as Zombies which is how the military and first responders got overtaken to the extent that they did, it's also why the zombies tend to be thickest around specific areas. They did increase their numbers, but they have to kill people as opposed to just bite them or whatever.

This means that few people would have been having parades and such due to the national crisis that was going on, and even if so, anyone would have to have been basically mauled to death to be changed. Thus even if there was a parade of any sort, it couldn't survive in any kind of intact form.

This does not mean you can't change Dead Reign around to allow for such things, but as it is, I don't think you can toss in too much stuff like that while maintaining the integrity of the setting.

I have yet to see Zombie Strippers.

>>>----Therumancer--->

Strictly B-movie. Though it had Jenna Jameson and Robert Englund, with a cameo by Tito Ortiz. Not great, but it kept me entertained.
The Nuclear Chaos
DtMK
Hero

Unread post by DtMK »

You know, as funny and frightening as it is, in DRRPG the Pattern Zombies could actually allow for zombie strippers! But how would that work exactly? Would someone try going into an adult club for refuge and find at first glance dancing women on poles, only to be horrified as they turn around? Or after they eat, would they try doing a lap dance over your body until you got up again? And would a Pattern Zombie club patron be motioning to throw out dollar bills, or when he runs out, would he try to find other things to appease the necrotic gigglers in the Champagne Room?
Lord_Dalgard
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: CoH/CoV Global @Frontovik

Unread post by Lord_Dalgard »

Chello!

Not quite a holiday, but on CoHs one of my toons in the "Undead King of Memphis." That's right, Zombie Elvis has left Graceland and travelled to Paragon City with a second chance of his getting his Life right by combatting EVIL!
Anthony N. Emmel
Proud Member of CLD 2.0
GM of the Guardians of the Polar Bear

"Those blast points are too precise for Pecos raiders. Only
Coalition Deadboys are that accurate."
--Unknown Cyber Knight in CS Lone Star.

+425 Movie Geek Points!

Return to “Dead Reign™”