Zombification

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Levi
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Location: Lost in a dream world with the occasional nightmare of what might be reality.

Zombification

Unread post by Levi »

Who do you think would be the most scary person zombified? How about the most dangerous person zombified? I think for maximum effect these would need to be special zombies like runners or thinkers.

It think Christopher Walken would be terrifying as a zombie as a thinker.
And of course Chuck Noris would be super dangerous as a runner.
As a man's shadow follows his footsteps wherever he goes, so will destruction pursue those who commit evil deeds.
velcRomanceR
Wanderer
Location: Being an interdimensional party provider/tour guide, I never know with any certainty where I'll be.

Re: Zombification

Unread post by velcRomanceR »

Well,

zombification is the great equalizer,
they'd all be the same whether its ron jeremy or macguyver.

I'd freak if I saw approaching me a zombie NKotB.
Nothing is true, all is permitted
GreenGhost
Adventurer

Unread post by GreenGhost »

Lucky wrote:Shaq, Paul White, all of those freakishly huge people would scare the crap out of me as zombies.

If he were still around... Andre the Giant as a Zombie would get me running. :eek:
Semper Fi
OOH-RAH!
0331/0321
Razzinold
Hero
Comment: HTTP 404 [witty comment not found]

Unread post by Razzinold »

I think Tim Curry would make a creepy one, especialy if he was dressed as Pennywise
Willem Dafoe, looks creepy as a human, even more so as a zombie.
Probably both as thinkers

For dangerous Hannibal Lector :lol: I dunno can't think of anyone for that one, they would all be kinda dangerous
How about the Demon Barber of Fleet Street ? good ol Johnny Depp
How about old Arnold Schwarzenegger (spelling ?), especially back in the day when he was freakin' HUGE! bobybuilding days or during Conan
Last edited by Razzinold on Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
csbioborg
Champion
Comment: Lazlo and its supporters talk of Dbee rights. Can you even comprehend the plight of the untold billions of humans evicted from thier homes since their coming? What of their rights?

Unread post by csbioborg »

Richard Nixon back from the DEAD to combat the AI as a zombie
I remember days like this when my father took me to the forest and we ate wild blueberries. More than 20 years ago. I was just a boy of four or five. The leaves were so dark and green then. The grass smelled sweet with the spring wind...For us, there is no spring. Just the wind that smells fresh before the storm.
Nightbreed
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Nightbreed »

Micheal Jackson, do i need to say why?

Can't count the already living dead. :lol:
Nightbreed
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Nightbreed »

A truly scary zombie.... how about your parents approaching you. Or your kids or wife/gf :twisted:

If my old man ever showed up like that, i'd take him out with no problems. As for the rest, i'd say i'm sorry and either run or fight depending on the situation.
Greyaxe
Champion
Comment: Role playing is not my hobby, it is my lifestyle.

Unread post by Greyaxe »

Colour me sappy but I would have a real hard time bashing my zombie kids heads in.
Sureshot wrote:Listen you young whippersnappers in my day we had to walk for 15 no 30 miles to the nearest game barefoot both ways. We had real books not PDFS and we carried them on carts we pulled ourselves that we built by hand. We had Thaco and we were happy. If we needed dice we carved ours out of wood. Petrified wood just because we could.
Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

Greyaxe wrote:Colour me sappy but I would have a real hard time bashing my zombie kids heads in.

Me too, but I dont think it would stop me.
"You WILL believe that all people have an inherent right to follow their own path to enlightenment in the spiritual manner of their choice or we will burn you at the stake!!!"~Slag
hahaha NXLA for the win.-- Galactus Kid x2
Bah. Immortality and marriage are just 2 things that should never mix. Any kind of prolongued lifespan shouldn't be burdened with monogamy.- Alejandro
Knowledge is power, power corrupts, study hard, be evil.
Greyaxe
Champion
Comment: Role playing is not my hobby, it is my lifestyle.

Unread post by Greyaxe »

Nxla666 wrote:
Greyaxe wrote:Colour me sappy but I would have a real hard time bashing my zombie kids heads in.

Me too, but I dont think it would stop me.

Yea, guess when push comes to shove, save vs insanity and bash away.
Sureshot wrote:Listen you young whippersnappers in my day we had to walk for 15 no 30 miles to the nearest game barefoot both ways. We had real books not PDFS and we carried them on carts we pulled ourselves that we built by hand. We had Thaco and we were happy. If we needed dice we carved ours out of wood. Petrified wood just because we could.
Captain Shiva
Adventurer
Comment: In sheer daemonic strangeness I am unparalleled

Unread post by Captain Shiva »

Apollyon7 wrote:Amy Winehouse, though it might be an upgrade for her.

hmm Madonna, Barbra Walters.

Obama as a zombie "Channnngeeee"

And the most terrifying zombie award goes to....

Jocelyn Wildenstein

Looks like one of Dr.Frankenstein's failed experiments while he was in college. Worst part is, it'd take her forever to rot with all that plastic.
Have you ever been thrown out of a Rifts game for being smarter than the Game Master?
Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

Captain Shiva wrote:
Apollyon7 wrote:Amy Winehouse, though it might be an upgrade for her.

hmm Madonna, Barbra Walters.

Obama as a zombie "Channnngeeee"

And the most terrifying zombie award goes to....

Jocelyn Wildenstein

Looks like one of Dr.Frankenstein's failed experiments while he was in college. Worst part is, it'd take her forever to rot with all that plastic.

No ****, hell I'd run from that now.
"You WILL believe that all people have an inherent right to follow their own path to enlightenment in the spiritual manner of their choice or we will burn you at the stake!!!"~Slag
hahaha NXLA for the win.-- Galactus Kid x2
Bah. Immortality and marriage are just 2 things that should never mix. Any kind of prolongued lifespan shouldn't be burdened with monogamy.- Alejandro
Knowledge is power, power corrupts, study hard, be evil.
Razzinold
Hero
Comment: HTTP 404 [witty comment not found]

Unread post by Razzinold »

Tyciol wrote:
tedted wrote:micheal jakson, do i need to say why?
So would he be a 'Mock' zombie? lol
Geronimo 2.0 wrote:Dakota Fanning.
Honestly, her, or any other little girl (although she's older now I guess) make the scariest zombies. The initial scenario in DR where it shows the little girl zombie just totally freaks me out. I think that's one of the 101% scenarios too, where you encounter a Fast Attack zombie who's a girl. Honestly, I'd have a serious hard time hurting something like that. It's pretty similar to the vampire girl in 30 Days of Night, moreso in the movie. You just instinctively don't want to hurt her.

Maybe that's your instinct, my instinct is to live. I would have no prob staking a 6yr old vamp chick, whatever that once was human is gone, especially if it was a stranger, then I wouldn't think twice. Now if it was my 6 yr old girl. I would still do it, probably with a tear in my eye (over the loss of my little girl not the fact that I have to kill the vamp version of her)
The Beast
Demon Lord Extraordinaire
Comment: You probably think this comment is about you, don't you?

Unread post by The Beast »

Robot Hitler would make a scary zombie. :P
erc1971
Wanderer

Unread post by erc1971 »

Levi wrote:Who do you think would be the most scary person zombified? How about the most dangerous person zombified? I think for maximum effect these would need to be special zombies like runners or thinkers.

Zombies don't turn Chuck Norris into a Zombie by biting him. Chuck Norris turns zombies into more Chuck Norrises by biting them!
RIFTS..."It's ****ing Brilliant!" Kevin Sembieda May 5th 2006
Attended Palladium Open House, May 6th 2006, May 4th and 5th 2007, April 30th 2009, May 2nd 2009
Palladium Unofficial Employee
Kevin Siembieda to me during the big move: "Eric, you are a god!"
wolfsgrin
Adventurer

Unread post by wolfsgrin »

erc1971 wrote:
Levi wrote:Who do you think would be the most scary person zombified? How about the most dangerous person zombified? I think for maximum effect these would need to be special zombies like runners or thinkers.

Zombies don't turn Chuck Norris into a Zombie by biting him. Chuck Norris turns zombies into more Chuck Norrises by biting them!

The cause of all the zombies was when chuck kicked a guy so hard it turned him into a zombie. Just one kick and the whole world be doomed.

Return to “Dead Reign™”