Mirokun Islands

1'st edition, Deluxe Revised. Military strategies are the thing to discuss here. Oh yeah and how much damage that land mine will do.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Aramanthus
Monk

Re: Mirokun Islands

Unread post by Aramanthus »

Very interesting place. I think it need to be explored! Any volunteers? :D
Last edited by Aramanthus on Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

"As you will it, your Grace."

HH....FIE
Aramanthus
Monk

I'm looking forward to seeing what you do on them! I'll be back online Monday night!
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

HH....FIE
Aramanthus
Monk

Nice addition! Thank you for posting new material. Please keep it coming! It looks like a fun place to set up a recon campaign.

HH....FIE
Aramanthus
Monk

It is developing nicely. It will make a fun setting for a campaign!

HH....FIE
Aramanthus
Monk

Why not do both. That way it would already be compatible with PB books for other systems. And if Warpath uses the same stats as the rest of PB then it'll work well for it too!

HH....FIE
Aramanthus
Monk

Looking forward to seeing more new material. And good luck at Grad school.

HH....FIE
Peacebringer
Adventurer

Unread post by Peacebringer »

Good job.

I think of stuff like this all the time, but I get sort of A.D.D. with it and lack stick-too-it-iveness.
Aramanthus
Monk

Take your time and post when you can. School should be first choice in things to do.

HH....FIE

Return to “Recon® & Recon® Modern Combat”