Order a "We are all Jason Richards" t-shirt NOW!

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Jason Richards
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Order a "We are all Jason Richards" t-shirt NOW!

Unread post by Jason Richards »

Prices are set:
$12 for S through XL
$14 for XXL
$15 for XXXL

Shipping extra

You can prepay using PayPal to orders@jasonrichards.net. I REALLY prefer you pre-pay, but if you must pay with cash at the OH, that's okay as well. I probably won't have any extras at the OH, so you must pre-order. Send me your size and quantity in your PayPal email, or if you're going to pay at the OH send that info to the email address above. Also remember that a portion of the profits will go to Palladium.

Post if you have any questions

---

Black shirt, with white text across the front that says

We are all Jason Richards.

in one line. (Should I do it in two lines? I'm now wondering about that.) I'm resisting my capitalist impulses and NOT putting my website name on the back. ;)

Shirts will be available to pick up at the Open House (from Friday and on). I'll leave it to rat_bastard or whoever to tell everyone WHEN they must wear this shirt if there is to be a group picture involved. If you aren't going to the Open House, you can still order one and I'll ship it to you in the week following the Open House, but you'll have to pay shipping.

I'm asking that people pre-pay using PayPal. If you just can't do that, then I'll take payment at the Open House, but it would REALLY help me out to have it in advance so that I can cover the cost of the printing without dipping into my own pocket too deeply.

The price will be $12/shirt for S through XL, $14 for XXL, and $15 for XXXL. Some of the proceeds (depending on how many I sell) will go to the Save Palladium fund. At $12 a shirt, it's a steal. Shipping will depend on how you want to do it, but Priority flat-rate is $4.15, I think.

I NEED to know how many you want and what size, ASAP. I need to put in the order by Friday. I might print an extra shirt or two, but don't count on it. If you want one, you need to tell me now. You can post it here or PM me or email me or whatever.

Don't try to send me any money yet. Let me fix the final price (might lower if LOTS of people order), but you can go ahead and give me your size and quantity.

Ready...... GO!
Last edited by Jason Richards on Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Support the Breachworld RPG! This D6 RPG is full-color and packed with handcrafted gaming goodness.

Get the whole scoop at http://www.breachworld.com
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

XXXL - 1 shirt please.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Reelman
Megaversal® Ambassador Coordinator
Comment: Eliminating that not so fresh feeling from the world of role playing.

Unread post by Reelman »

I am a XXXL Jason Richards model, 1 please.
Jason Richards

Note to self. Inside Joke shirts sell much more rapidly than original designs. :)
Support the Breachworld RPG! This D6 RPG is full-color and packed with handcrafted gaming goodness.

rat_bastard
Kreelockian
Comment: Maybe if my sig line is clever enough someone will finally love me.

Unread post by rat_bastard »

I guess I gotta buy one.
"If a child shows a particular abundance of pity for fools or an overwhelming disdain for jibber jabber he is plucked from his family and raised by monks in the T-emple."
rat_bastard
Kreelockian

Citizen Lazlo wrote:
rat_bastard wrote:I guess I gotta buy one.

well the whole thing IS kinda your fault.

:D

then he owes me a cut! :P
"If a child shows a particular abundance of pity for fools or an overwhelming disdain for jibber jabber he is plucked from his family and raised by monks in the T-emple."
Greyaxe
Champion
Comment: Role playing is not my hobby, it is my lifestyle.

Unread post by Greyaxe »

How much are they?
Sureshot wrote:Listen you young whippersnappers in my day we had to walk for 15 no 30 miles to the nearest game barefoot both ways. We had real books not PDFS and we carried them on carts we pulled ourselves that we built by hand. We had Thaco and we were happy. If we needed dice we carved ours out of wood. Petrified wood just because we could.
Jason Richards

Greyaxe wrote:How much are they?

I think the starting price of $12 will hold. It might drop depending on how many people sign up in the next day or so.

Jason Richards

rat_bastard wrote:
Citizen Lazlo wrote:

I owe you a kick in the shins. Instead, you get a cool shirt at an affordable price. :)

rat_bastard
Kreelockian

Jason Richards wrote:
rat_bastard wrote:
Citizen Lazlo wrote:

I owe you a kick in the shins. Instead, you get a cool shirt at an affordable price. :)

see the thing is I was looking for another running joke to play on you after the Open house, but you so seldom lower yourself to my level and play along with a joke that its hard to figure out what fits.

anyway, thats my problem I'll think of something... :P
Jason Richards

Up to 9 orders. I kinda need at least 3 more by today so I can set a price. I'll probably finalize it all this afternoon.

Greyaxe
Champion

Unread post by Greyaxe »

Jason Richards wrote:
Greyaxe wrote:How much are they?

I think the starting price of $12 will hold. It might drop depending on how many people sign up in the next day or so.

Count me in 2xl
Sureshot wrote:Listen you young whippersnappers in my day we had to walk for 15 no 30 miles to the nearest game barefoot both ways. We had real books not PDFS and we carried them on carts we pulled ourselves that we built by hand. We had Thaco and we were happy. If we needed dice we carved ours out of wood. Petrified wood just because we could.
Jason Richards

Prices are set:
$12 for S through XL
$14 for XXL
$15 for XXXL

You can prepay using PayPal to orders@jasonrichards.net. I REALLY prefer you pre-pay, but if you must pay with cash at the OH, that's okay as well. I probably won't have any extras at the OH, so you must pre-order. Send me your size and quantity in your PayPal email, or if you're going to pay at the OH send that info to the email address above. Also remember that a portion of the profits will go to Palladium.

Post if you have any questions

Warwolf
Comment: I am the Alpha of the Omega...
...The First of The Last...
...and this is the beginning of your end.

Unread post by Warwolf »

For I am become the Anti-Jason, destroyer of all Joshes. :demon:

Actually, I'm just operating on a very finite budget, so no shirt for me. :lol:
Yeah, everytime I see a blazingly obvious moron walking the streets... I think, "score one for the creationists..." ~ DLDC
Warwolf is right... you can sig that. ~ TGK
I refuse to participate in a battle of wits with an unarmed man. ~ Me
rat_bastard
Kreelockian

24 dollars for my two shirts, its nice to be thin.
Jason Richards

rat_bastard wrote:24 dollars for my two shirts, its nice to be thin.

Put your money where you mouth is, chump. :P

The Galactus Kid
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

mine will be waiting for me when I get there. sweet.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
Jason Richards

Thanks for the orders, boys and girls. Keep 'em coming, and remember that I need the orders by Friday.... let's say by noon.

Jason Richards

hippie_mama wrote:*big sigh* i wanted one, but hubby said "No. That's going much too far." :lol:

Nothing says love like an inside joke t-shirt. :) Just think of what will happen when we take a picture on Saturday and you're not in it. :( </peer pressure>

What size do you want? I'll order one for you and you can pay me on the low. :lol:

rat_bastard
Kreelockian

hippie_mama wrote:i think it had more to do with the three i already bought from you, plus the others that caught my eye while browsing :lol: "You spent how much on shirts?" were his exact words. :oops:

Oh well, i never much liked following the crowd anyway :P i'll get myself into enough trouble on my own, i'm sure. ;)

Hippie mama, you can wear one of the two I ordered for the picture, if you keep your hubby from backing over me with the van.
The Galactus Kid
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

Rat bastard. Always the humanitarian. :puke:
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
rat_bastard
Kreelockian

The Galactus Kid wrote:Rat bastard. Always one to save a damsel in distress :ok:

Fixed :P
Greyaxe
Champion

Unread post by Greyaxe »

That is some colorful editing RB. You should have waited for a few more posts to make it a little less obvious.
rat_bastard
Kreelockian

Greyaxe wrote:That is some colorful editing RB. You should have waited for a few more posts to make it a little less obvious.

I need to counter Kid Galactus's Blatant "chump" Bias as early as possible lest it spread to the mainstream media...
Greyaxe
Champion

Unread post by Greyaxe »

rat_bastard wrote:
Greyaxe wrote:That is some colorful editing RB. You should have waited for a few more posts to make it a little less obvious.

I need to counter Kid Galactus's Blatant "chump" Bias as early as possible lest it spread to the mainstream media...

Well then a job well don thanks for learing up that terrible misquote.
Jason Richards

sawg138 wrote:
hippie_mama wrote:
rat_bastard wrote:Hippie mama, you can wear one of the two I ordered for the picture, if you keep your hubby from backing over me with the van.

He won't back over you with the van, he's much more subtle than that :lol: Actually, i'm pretty sure he appreciates our bantering, as it spares him of being the target of the majority of my verbal agression :P

i'll totally take you up on your offer if you're serious; i'll be a Jason Richards for 5 minutes :P And i'll do my best to make it sexy :lol:

A sexy Jason Richards? Wow, something new. :D

Incorrect. <we need some sort of awww yeah emoticon>. I is the sexy all the time.

rat_bastard
Kreelockian

sawg138 wrote:
hippie_mama wrote:
Jason Richards wrote:Incorrect. <we need some sort of awww yeah emoticon>. I is the sexy all the time.

:lol: i totally believe you LOL you're wife is hella fine, so you can't be too bad yourself :lol:

but...come on man, i'm friggin hippie_mama! The boys love me :rolleyes:

Since Rat Bastard heads your fan club, boy is the right term. :D

But you are cool.

I'm pretty sure the husband heads the fan club...

I just pay my dues and go to meetings like everyone else.
Warwolf

Unread post by Warwolf »

rat_bastard wrote:
sawg138 wrote:
hippie_mama wrote:
Jason Richards wrote:Incorrect. <we need some sort of awww yeah emoticon>. I is the sexy all the time.

:lol: i totally believe you LOL you're wife is hella fine, so you can't be too bad yourself :lol:

But you are cool.

Meetings? Why did no one tell me we had meetings? You all secretly hate me don't you? :cry:
Yeah, everytime I see a blazingly obvious moron walking the streets... I think, "score one for the creationists..." ~ DLDC
verdilak
Adventurer

Unread post by verdilak »

Warwolf wrote:
rat_bastard wrote:
sawg138 wrote:
hippie_mama wrote:

But you are cool.

Meetings? Why did no one tell me we had meetings? You all secretly hate me don't you? :cry:

The meetings are secret thats why. :D
Jason Richards

I'm placing the order at NOON today (Central). So... last chance!

rat_bastard
Kreelockian

sawg138 wrote:
verdilak wrote:
Warwolf wrote:
rat_bastard wrote:
sawg138 wrote:
hippie_mama wrote:

But you are cool.

The meetings are secret thats why. :D

Only you and Rat attend them? That's... Nevermind... :eek:

those are the special VIP meetings, invite only :P
rat_bastard
Kreelockian

sawg138 wrote:
rat_bastard wrote:those are the special VIP meetings, invite only :P

I know, but since Hippie Mama has you in the Gimp outfit... :puke:

Hey! i mack that gimp outfit! :P
Warwolf

Unread post by Warwolf »

rat_bastard wrote:
sawg138 wrote:
rat_bastard wrote:those are the special VIP meetings, invite only :P

I know, but since Hippie Mama has you in the Gimp outfit... :puke:

Hey! i mack that gimp outfit! :P

Ah, well, if gimp outfits are the official uniform consider my previous statement retracted. :frazz:
rat_bastard
Kreelockian

man, I'm gonna get beat up by her husband and kids... :ugh:

Return to “Palladium Open House”