Play-by-post

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Steve Dubya
Hero
Comment: Disingenuous mountebanks and their subliminal chicanery! A pox on them! - Homer Simpson

Play-by-post

Unread post by Steve Dubya »

So I am going to be starting a Play-by-Post over here, and if you would like you are more than welcome to attend.

You can either just add to that thread or PM me here or there - I check both places about equally as frequently.

If you aren't interested in playing but want to see how a given character idea/villain plot/whatever would work, feel free to contact me about that too and I will try to give it a whirl.
"Things aren't what they used to be" is the rallying cry of small minds. When men say things used to be better, they invariably mean they were better for them, because they were young, and had all their hopes intact. The world is bound to look a darker place as you slide into the grave.
Best Served Cold, Joe Abercrombie
NMI
OLD ONE

Re: Play-by-post

Unread post by NMI »

You Know wrote:So I am going to be starting a Play-by-Post over here, and if you would like you are more than welcome to attend.

You can either just add to that thread or PM me here or there - I check both places about equally as frequently.

If you aren't interested in playing but want to see how a given character idea/villain plot/whatever would work, feel free to contact me about that too and I will try to give it a whirl.
I posted on that thread again. Let me know what you think. Regardless we are all GAMERS!
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Steve Dubya
Hero
Comment: Disingenuous mountebanks and their subliminal chicanery! A pox on them! - Homer Simpson

Unread post by Steve Dubya »

Nimmy, in case you see this before the other - you are more than welcome to come on over.

It will be a great help to have people that are already fairly familiar with the source material as I get this off the ground - and it sounds like you are pretty familiar with it.
"Things aren't what they used to be" is the rallying cry of small minds. When men say things used to be better, they invariably mean they were better for them, because they were young, and had all their hopes intact. The world is bound to look a darker place as you slide into the grave.
Best Served Cold, Joe Abercrombie

Return to “Splicers®”