Rifter #31 & Splicers?

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Spinachcat
Megaversal® Ambassador

Rifter #31 & Splicers?

Unread post by Spinachcat »

According to the website, Rifter 31 has "Splicers™ source material and adventure ideas in the Wastes" and I wanted to know your thoughts on the article.

What does it cover?
TechnoGothic
Knight

Unread post by TechnoGothic »

New War Mounts i believe.
Designed by Slappy...

Kraken War Mount
Black Talon War Mount

those are the two i know about.
TechnoGothic
END OF LINE

"The best things in life are to crush your enemies, drive them before you, and hear the lamentations of their women."-Conan
Spinachcat
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Spinachcat »

I was wrong. War Mounts are in 30 and something else is in 32. I have seen the War Mounts (very cool stuff), but I wanted to know what was in issue 32.

The Rifter® #30
New War Mounts for Splicers™.
Blue Zone Demons for Chaos Earth™.
Candle Magic for Rifts®.
Cover by John Zeleznik.

The Rifter® #32
Food and exotic cooking for Rifts® (really exotic cooking).
Epic conclusion to the Quest for Castlerake, an adventure for the Palladium Fantasy RPG®.
Splicers™ source material and adventure ideas in the Wastes.
Sneak peek for Beyond the Supernatural™.
The next chapter in the Hammer of the Forge™ story.
Cover by Palladium newcomer, E.M. Gist.
slappy
Rifter® Contributer

Unread post by slappy »

Rifter 32 contained my article on a new Splicer type called Deliverymen and the Waste Crawlers (as I call them). The Waste Crawlers are the human outsiders that live on the surface and prey on their fellow man to survive. They also included one of my adventure ideas, but another one got cut (the one I thought was much better actually).

Just so everyone knows, I thought up 3 new Waste Crawler types that I will be writing up soon, plus I'm going to fully detail out an actual Waste Crawler gang.
Josh Sinsapaugh
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: Carrying friends out of crowds and standing in the doorway looking like the Jack of Hearts since November 2008.

Unread post by Josh Sinsapaugh »

Slappy's stuff is great, I highly recommend his Splicers articles in the Rifter.

In fact, I wish he had more free time, because he could write one hell of a Splicer's sourcebook.

~ Josh
Last edited by Josh Sinsapaugh on Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

Josh Sinsapaugh wrote:I wish he had more free time, because he could write one hell of a Splicer's sourcebook.

AGREED!!!
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
abtex
Champion

Unread post by abtex »

The Galactus Kid wrote:
Josh Sinsapaugh wrote:I wish he had more free time, because he could write one hell of a Splicer's sourcebook.

AGREED!!!

Yes. But it would also be nice of Palladium would put the money into publishing the "Also in the works" Splicer's sourcebook. That should already be enough material on file from what Snappy's has mailed to Palladium (and is waiting for reply) and missing from the Splicer book to do a 'Splicer Adventure' book or three.

Before you say the money is not available. It has not been available for the last 2 years(?).
I hate it when my mind wonders,
Because I have no idea what it will bring back with it.

taalismn says -- Librarians assume the role of scholar-priest-kings in an increasinly illiterate society...

taalismn says -- Abtex...Unofficial archival mole for the fictional arms industry again with the sites that make you blink... :shock: :-D

Return to “Splicers®”