Son of a machine bug!!

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

The Baron of chaos
Champion

Son of a machine bug!!

Unread post by The Baron of chaos »

or Slang , offence and cream pies.
Each society has its own slang and peculiar words. Splcier human society does not make an excpetion.
In my , not so much appreciated, effort to explore various sides of Splcier world her ea topic devoted to the SPlcier slang!
Come on shot word, idioms, original offence, and weidr sounding words of the Splcier earth.
Let us hear what a drunk biotic would yell at an evne more drunk Dreadguard , let us listen at what happen when a Saint lose his calm behaviour!
In a word
" ye stinkin jayhound ass, would you shoot or wan stay silint like a dry gene-pool?" :lol:
"The baron is made of raw win. Search your feelings, you know it to be true."
The Baron of chaos
Champion

I'm always surprised about the "creativity" and "interest" of splcier fan about the detail of common lif ein SPlcier world. Really guys I can't do it all alone, come on offend me, shoot low using your fantasy, come on I know you crave to shot very immaginative Splcier-based offence! Show the street thug is inside you! :-D
The Baron of chaos
Champion

Come on is evern possible the no one ha dever thougth about possible slang of Splicer world? Is fun! Demos? Slappy? Anyone? .......Aww Synthapp...(Synthetic Krapp) :(

Return to “Splicers®”