OK - who is who...?

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Subjugator
Palladium Books® Super Fan

OK - who is who...?

Unread post by Subjugator »

I've heard a lot of people saying they didn't get to meet some of us here, and I'm sure that most of us met each other. Now, as I am clueless with web stuff (I'm an OS and networking kinda guy), I somehow cannot find a way to put images of myself in my signature.

Anyway, here's a link to my new Palladium blog:

http://palladiumfanboy.blogspot.com/

There's an image of me there. I'll post anyone else's images there if they want.

Subbie
There's a reason...and a very good one...that I have certain people in this forum blocked both here and on Facebook.

I can see an illustration of that nearly every time I come here.
Slag
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Unread post by Slag »

I know I saw you around and we may have spoken briefly. I was the guy in the white Panama Jack hat that Jason Richards loves so much. :D
Fickt nicht mit der Raketemensch!

"I respect you. And unlike love, respect can't be bought" - Homer Simpson.
The Galactus Kid
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

I was the guy with short red hair who looked as though he drank a 12 pack of mountin dew, 3 pots a coffee, and took a hit of boing-go...and I like to talk...alot.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
Josh Sinsapaugh
Comment: Carrying friends out of crowds and standing in the doorway looking like the Jack of Hearts since November 2008.

Unread post by Josh Sinsapaugh »

Misfit KotLD wrote:
el magico -- darklorddc wrote:Unless you mistook me for Mark Dudley, I think it was clear who I was... :lol:

I don't know, from the pics there were three black guys there. :P

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ROFL

~ Josh
dark brandon
Knight
Comment: I want you more when you're afraid of me.

Unread post by dark brandon »

el magico -- darklorddc wrote:Unless you mistook me for Mark Dudley, I think it was clear who I was... :lol:

I knew who you were when you walked in because you had that air of insightfulness and a verbos feel to you, with a gohtee. That's it. Swear.
"We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine And the machine is bleeding to death The sun has fallen down And the billboards are all leering And the flags are all dead at the top of their poles ...I open up my wallet And it's full of blood "~~Godspeed you black emperor.
dark brandon
Knight

I was dark Brandon, the Bizzaro From of Galactis Kid.

Dispite being from opposite dimentions, we get along great. I hate him a great deal. Which, in Bizzaro world...is a good thing. I also wore my cat-eye contacts for my horror Palladium game. It was Palladium Fantasy, with a horror twist!
"We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine And the machine is bleeding to death The sun has fallen down And the billboards are all leering And the flags are all dead at the top of their poles ...I open up my wallet And it's full of blood "~~Godspeed you black emperor.
Brian Manning
Palladium Books® Freelance Artist
Comment: I'm the King of Rock, There is none higher!
Sucka MC's should call me sire!

Unread post by Brian Manning »

dark brandon wrote:I was dark Brandon, the Bizzaro From of Galactis Kid.

Dispite being from opposite dimentions, we get along great. I hate him a great deal. Which, in Bizzaro world...is a good thing. I also wore my cat-eye contacts for my horror Palladium game. It was Palladium Fantasy, with a horror twist!

Yeah I kept staring at your contacts while we were talking. Kind of unnerving when you're not expecting it. I imagine it works well for running a horror game. :)
Artwork • Social Media • Writing • Shenanigans
Brian-Manning.com
dark brandon
Knight

My players seemed to enjoy it. Though, I really wanted to wear them for my BTS game as well, but they dry out my eyes becasue they are so old. Regardless, my players seemed to enjoy both games.
The Galactus Kid

It happens..you know...pee :shock:
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

Xar
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: J.V. Adams
(he/him/his)

Unread post by Xar »

Rae --*DLDC's girl* wrote:
Yay for ***** and minorities!

I second that!
~Xar~

↑, ↑, ↓, ↓, ←, →, ←, →, B, A select start
The Galactus Kid

Rae...I think I love you. :lol:

The Galactus Kid

I'll just avoid trying to sign autographs on boobies from now on unless the offers are genuine. hahahahahaha

Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

Unread post by Killer Cyborg »

I had "Killer Cyborg" on my nametag, so people pretty much knew who I was.
But for anybody who missed that, I was the guy with long hair in a ponytail, glasses, and a fishing vest.
Annual Best Poster of the Year Awards (2012)

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Check out my Author Page on Amazon!
Warwolf
Comment: I am the Alpha of the Omega...
...The First of The Last...
...and this is the beginning of your end.

Unread post by Warwolf »

For those that don't know who I was, look at DLDC's photo's. I'm the guy with long hair and goatee looking like I'm dressed for a rock concert more than a gaming event.

Not that any of you should care who I am... I'm pretty insignificant in the grand scheme of things. :P
Yeah, everytime I see a blazingly obvious moron walking the streets... I think, "score one for the creationists..." ~ DLDC
Warwolf is right... you can sig that. ~ TGK
I refuse to participate in a battle of wits with an unarmed man. ~ Me
The Galactus Kid

Sure you are, Warwolf. In the grandscheme of things, the universe is going to slowly expand and throw us all into oblivion, but no one really cares to look that far.

NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

On Friday night I was the guy wearing the t-shirt that had Darth Vaders face on it with the caption "Vader was framed"

Saturday I wore my nifty Palladium made GM shirt

Sunday.... I wore my homemade, personalized "save palladium shirt" (i think)
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Subjugator
Palladium Books® Super Fan

Unread post by Subjugator »

Warwolf wrote:For those that don't know who I was, look at DLDC's photo's. I'm the guy with long hair and goatee looking like I'm dressed for a rock concert more than a gaming event.

Not that any of you should care who I am... I'm pretty insignificant in the grand scheme of things. :P

Dude, I saw you walking around everywhere - I just didn't know you were THE Warwolf!

I'll be at GenCon...hope you can make it!

Sub
There's a reason...and a very good one...that I have certain people in this forum blocked both here and on Facebook.

I can see an illustration of that nearly every time I come here.
MADMANMIKE
Comment: The Emolancer

Unread post by MADMANMIKE »

..It seems most didn't recognize me without my face twisted into a rictus and my eyes rolling around...

..I was wearing a dark blue windbreaker most of the time with silver reflective stripes on it; I'm glowing in the background of [url]this[/url] pic El Magico took, and a few others I've seen around.

..As soon as I find somebody to host my page, I'll post my pics as well.

..I was in Carl's game on Saturday night and Carmen's game on Sunday morning. I was also (I believe) the only one with a video camera running when Kev was getting his signed print at the end.

..Oh, and on Saturday Xar was the guy in the orange flowered shirt.

-Mike >8]
Minions - Character Sheets <---- UPDATED LINK TO MY DA PAGE!!!
Must repeat my mantra: As a genius, I am not qualified to make the assessment "it doesn't take a genius to figure this out."
Warwolf

Unread post by Warwolf »

Ubistvo wrote:I was the ice guy in NMI's heroes game with you.

Aroo?

I think we have a case of mistaken identity, cause I (unfortunately) wasn't in NMI's HU2 game (and I really wanted a peek at PU3 material). I'm the one in the picture with KC (imagine that, me and KC actually had a pretty good conversation... not a bad guy at all).

Subbie, that was me (and I felt like I was trying to be everywhere at once, so that's no wonder)! I knew I should have put my screen name on my badge... I'll try and make it to GenCon this year (with my Manhunter adventure)... no promises though.

Thanks Brandon, I was just trying to beat the ego back into submission though. Getting to hang out with you all fed it a bit too much this weekend. :lol:
Yeah, everytime I see a blazingly obvious moron walking the streets... I think, "score one for the creationists..." ~ DLDC
MADMANMIKE

Warwolf wrote:and I really wanted a peek at PU3 material).

..Dude, if I'd known I would have pulled it out; Sunday's killfest, there were only four of us sitting at the table when Carmen plopped down three printouts of the powers he did for PU3. I turned to Mike (kamikazzijoe) and said "You're bigger than me, but I'll still fight you for it."

..Fortunately, despite his best efforts, and my playing in that game for over 4 hours before getting to roll dice, I managed to get killed first, so he and his brother will have to share one copy between them. :D

..This one's going with the photocopy of a paste up editors copy of Coalition War Campaign.

-Mike >8]
Must repeat my mantra: As a genius, I am not qualified to make the assessment "it doesn't take a genius to figure this out."
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

MADMANMIKE wrote:

..Dude, if I'd known I would have pulled it out; Sunday's killfest, there were only four of us sitting at the table when Carmen plopped down three printouts of the powers he did for PU3. I turned to Mike (kamikazzijoe) and said "You're bigger than me, but I'll still fight you for it."

..Fortunately, despite his best efforts, and my playing in that game for over 4 hours before getting to roll dice, I managed to get killed first, so he and his brother will have to share one copy between them. :D

..This one's going with the photocopy of a paste up editors copy of Coalition War Campaign.

-Mike >8]
Wait so carmen let you keept the manuscripts? or just let you browse through them?
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
MADMANMIKE

The Deific NMI wrote:
MADMANMIKE wrote:

-Mike >8]
Wait so carmen let you keept the manuscripts? or just let you browse through them?

..He said "I only have the three copies, so you guys can Dice off for them if you want".

-Mike >8]
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

I am still lost.
did you get to keep the manuscript? IE take it home or was it just so you guys can read while @ the table?
MADMANMIKE

..Take it home. And I wouldn't really call it a manuscript, it was just the text of the powers in alphabetical order. First page Anatomical Manipulation and Awe Factor, last page Zombie Flesh.

-Mike
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Ahh thats cool.

Zombie Flesh??? now I have to check my copy. [edit]ok, I aint missing anything[/edit]
so yours doesnt have any charts/ random tables in it?
MADMANMIKE

The Deific NMI wrote:Ahh thats cool.

Zombie Flesh??? now I have to check my copy. [edit]ok, I aint missing anything[/edit]
so yours doesnt have any charts/ random tables in it?

..No, just the powers; I believe kamikazzijoe asked about them and Carmen said there would be some that encompassed all the powers previously printed though.

..He had several pre-gen characters for the game that had powers from PU3, so they were kinda necessary for the games he was running. Of course, he didn't make a big deal about them being around because it might have been harder to kill all the characters if the players knew their full capabilities...

:?

-Mike >8]
Warwolf

Unread post by Warwolf »

:shock: Alright... one of these times I'm in your neck of the woods, you have to let me read through those! :D
Brian Manning
Palladium Books® Freelance Artist
Comment: I'm the King of Rock, There is none higher!
Sucka MC's should call me sire!

Unread post by Brian Manning »

el magico -- darklorddc wrote:Kevin was right, the current batch of freelancers are taking rifts back to its original feeling, and I was really glad that he noticed that and approved of it.

Man you're not kidding! Delta Blues looks to be heading in that same direction as well. I really can't wait to get my paws on that one and Mad Haven. I've already got Arzno, but I didn't fall for Jason's hypnotic suggestion "BUY THREE COPIES!" and only got one copy. I finally got the adventures in dino swamps to complete that set as well.
Artwork • Social Media • Writing • Shenanigans
Brian-Manning.com
MADMANMIKE

..Here's Cuba; I live in the fourth house on the right on the last side street coming off Old Springfield Road on the left.

..The pic is actually 2 years old now, but I'm dead center here. It's filled in now, with one more house south of mine, two houses across the street where there're empty lots in the pic, and another big house on the cul de sac on my side at the end.

-Mike >8]
Josh Sinsapaugh
Comment: Carrying friends out of crowds and standing in the doorway looking like the Jack of Hearts since November 2008.

Unread post by Josh Sinsapaugh »

el magico -- darklorddc wrote:
The Galactus Kid wrote:Sure you are, Warwolf. In the grandscheme of things, the universe is going to slowly expand and throw us all into oblivion, but no one really cares to look that far.

Gah! Now everytime I see your sig I get so damned hyped about Madhaven I can't stand it!

I think I'm going to have to start a rifts campaign in the near future just to play in all the new worldbooks I haven't had a chance to play in.

Somebody's going to have to make a trek from Arzno (which is darn good by the way) through dinosaur swamp to Madhaven...or something...

Kevin was right, the current batch of freelancers are taking rifts back to its original feeling, and I was really glad that he noticed that and approved of it.

Too bad that that is only to lull you into a false sense of security so that you'll be surprised when we release WORLD BOOK 39: ZOMBIE ROBOT MONKEY NINJA INVASION.

:D

~ Josh
Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

Unread post by Killer Cyborg »

Jaguar Wong wrote:
el magico -- darklorddc wrote:Kevin was right, the current batch of freelancers are taking rifts back to its original feeling, and I was really glad that he noticed that and approved of it.

Man you're not kidding! Delta Blues looks to be heading in that same direction as well. I really can't wait to get my paws on that one and Mad Haven. I've already got Arzno...

Same here.
I stopped buying Rifts books for quite some time because I didn't like what was being put out. Dinosaur Swamps, Merc Ops, and other new books have renewed my interest and have brought the quality level back up to where it was in the good old days. :ok:
Annual Best Poster of the Year Awards (2012)

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Check out my Author Page on Amazon!
Warwolf

Unread post by Warwolf »

Jaguar Wong wrote:I've already got Arzno, but I didn't fall for Jason's hypnotic suggestion "BUY THREE COPIES!" and only got one copy.

There you go Jason, still more proof that you're NOT a psychic. :lol:

So stop trying to turn that lightswitch off... :P
Rali
Hero

Unread post by Rali »

I was the geek who asked the now infamous question "to what do you attribute the success of Rifts" Friday night (thanks for the lift Kurt).

I also played "Tigerman" (ker-splat) and Vortex(?) during Carmen's Killfest (all hail Granite, the new God of War) on Saturday (Thanks to Yoho loosing his voice (you owz us a game :lol:))

And then missed the Game Design panel so I could play in the main reason I came to the Open House "Clem Rides Again" (the only After the Bomb game held this past weekend :-( ) (Kuddo's to Josh for running it and everyone who played!)

I also want to thank everyone who gave me a lift to and from the event.

I owz you all.
AtB Warehouse Blog (New Animals, Adventures, Bestiary, and More)

That's REAL LIFE. I'm talking PALLADIUM. Confuse the two at your own peril :)
~Nekira Sudacne
MADMANMIKE

Rali wrote:I was the geek who asked the now infamous question "to what do you attribute the success of Rifts" Friday night (thanks for the lift Kurt).

I also played "Tigerman" (ker-splat) and Vortex(?) during Carmen's Killfest (all hail Granite, the new God of War) on Saturday (Thanks to Yoho loosing his voice (you owz us a game :lol:))

And then missed the Game Design panel so I could play in the main reason I came to the Open House "Clem Rides Again" (the only After the Bomb game held this past weekend :-( ) (Kuddo's to Josh for running it and everyone who played!)

I also want to thank everyone who gave me a lift to and from the event.

I owz you all.

..Were you the guy we gave a ride from the Ramada? I think it was Sunday morning, we were just finishing breakfast with kamikazzijoe and his brother; met at the front door?

-Mike >8]
Rali
Hero

Unread post by Rali »

MADMANMIKE wrote:..Were you the guy we gave a ride from the Ramada? I think it was Sunday morning, we were just finishing breakfast with kamikazzijoe and his brother; met at the front door?

-Mike >8]

That sounds right :) You showed me the Minja "Ask a Ninja" clip.

I was too tight to rent a car over the weekend, but found out that it would have been cheaper to rent than pay for the two cab trips to and from the airport. *d'oh*

~Nekira Sudacne
MADMANMIKE

Rali wrote:
MADMANMIKE wrote:..Were you the guy we gave a ride from the Ramada? I think it was Sunday morning, we were just finishing breakfast with kamikazzijoe and his brother; met at the front door?

-Mike >8]

That sounds right :) You showed me the Minja "Ask a Ninja" clip.

I was too tight to rent a car over the weekend, but found out that it would have been cheaper to rent than pay for the two cab trips to and from the airport. *d'oh*

.."Yes there are ninjits, who prefer to be called minjas; I know what you're thinking, they're probably doing the Chuckie thing with the slashing of the achilies, but no, they're really doing some top shelf killing.."

..Yeah, live and learn; Next time try to coordinate with some other airport arrivals to avoid the cost all together.

-Mike >8]
Rali
Hero

Unread post by Rali »

Well, it helps to meet people :D

~Nekira Sudacne
J. Lionheart
Rifter® Contributer

Unread post by J. Lionheart »

Hmm, in Wayne's pictures, I'm the guy second from the right in the second picture (Evan Cooney).
Jeremiah Lionheart (Evan Cooney)
Only person ever to kill another player in KS's "Secret Enemy" game.
"Julius is convinced Evan Cooney was born to play Weasel Man." -Kevin

Return to “Palladium Open House”