help me with a basic concept... parasitic armor

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

demos606
Hero

Unread post by demos606 »

Actually, the daily damage could indeed be healed in the process of healing any damage done to the suit that day since the best regen can heal the wearer of lost limbs and such. As for negating the damage done, no such luck as the regen only kicks in when the suit is damaged but the suit eats its wearer regardless.

Of course, given the ease with which one can run a 20+ PE in Splicers, parasitic HA are always a fun option.
What a cruel thing is war: to separate and destroy families and friends, and mar the purest joys and happiness God has granted us in this world; to fill our hearts with hatred instead of love for our neighbors, and to devastate the fair face of this beautiful world. - R E Lee
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. - G Orwell
TechnoGothic
Knight

Unread post by TechnoGothic »

I'd say yes. but the longterm effects stuff happen.
TechnoGothic
END OF LINE

"The best things in life are to crush your enemies, drive them before you, and hear the lamentations of their women."-Conan
bar1scorpio
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by bar1scorpio »

I'd say no, but remember, it's not permanent damage, just "feeding" hit points damage. When the pilot is outside his/her host armor, they're healing at a normal rate. By the time they're done sleeping for the night or whatever, they're ready to go back in and get munched on...

it helps to eat a big meal an hour before getting into your Parasitic host armor, I'd assume.
"The World Will be Saved By Steam!" - Professor Steamhead Ninja High School

Return to “Splicers®”