Favorite O.C.C

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

gaby
Knight

Favorite O.C.C

Unread post by gaby »

What your Favorite O.C.C in Splicers?

Tell me Why they are your Favorite?
slappy
Rifter® Contributer

Unread post by slappy »

From the main book, my favorite would be the Outrider. I love the War Mounts, and the fact you can requisition different mounts as needed gives the character a little variation. Everyone else is just stuck with their natural abilities or enhancements and needs to wait until the next level to gain some variety.

As for all the character classes I've created, my favorite so far would be the Gene Thief for pretty much the same reason. They can gain the abilities of anything they eat, which gives them incredible variety and keeps them from getting stale.
demos606
Hero

Unread post by demos606 »

I personally enjoy playing a Scarecrow simply because it allows me to be evil and pursue "secret agenda" that may put me at odds with the rest of the group (ala Paranoia). I'd have to say my favorite class is Archangel from the book but some of Slappy's creations have since claimed that title. For an Abomination, I'd play an Outrider with a quickness :lol:
Daniel Stoker
Knight
Comment: Non Impediti Ratione Cogitationis

Unread post by Daniel Stoker »

I like the Outrider or the Techno-Jacker myself, though it looks like yet again this will be a game I'll have to run. :p

Daniel Stoker
Judaism - More Old School than either Christianity or Islam.
eggs_alamode
D-Bee

Unread post by eggs_alamode »

Roughneck -- They seem to have the most variable skill sets. And so you can build several different concepts around them. They can either be hardcore soldiers or medics or even scholars of sorts. (And they get Host Armor)
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

C.R.A.F.T. wrote:Have I ever told you about my Atlantean Temporal Warrior?
but it aint splicers silly goose!!! ;)
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Prince Cherico
Hero
Comment: Remember also that the smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights, cannot claim to be defenders of minorities
Ayn Rand

Unread post by Prince Cherico »

saint I prefer to work in a support role
Svartalf- if Cherico were a character created in a point game system, he'd have all his scores in geeky skills and his youtube and weird net stuff schticks all paid through a a Terminal Bad Luck (with more nasty GM intervention) disadvantage, and probably an Uncouth (can not have social skills) disad as well...
In an RPG with deadly situations that character would have had to be replaced a dozen times over[
Guy_LeDouche
Megaversal® Ambassador

Favorite OCC: Biotics

Unread post by Guy_LeDouche »

I know this makes me in the minority, but I'm a fan of "off the wall" characters, so I love the Biotics character class.

No need to suit up in armor, all their weapons are built in. Tough (and about as smart) as a brick, with a few random mental problems to boot. What a great PC!
abtex
Champion

Unread post by abtex »

It's the Roughneck or a Biotic.
I hate it when my mind wonders,
Because I have no idea what it will bring back with it.

taalismn says -- Librarians assume the role of scholar-priest-kings in an increasinly illiterate society...

taalismn says -- Abtex...Unofficial archival mole for the fictional arms industry again with the sites that make you blink... :shock: :-D
RockJock
Knight

Unread post by RockJock »

To be fair, I like most of the classes that I have seen played so far. The Dread Knight takes the place of a leader or driving force in any group very well. The Arch Angel is a great match for flying power armor, but I think my group of friends will make use of flying Host Armor more often. The Roughneck is a great grunt, and I would love to see a pair of Biotics go up against a Rifts Juicer, Crazy, and Borg, just for kicks.
RockJock, holder of the mighty Rune Rock Hammer!
maasenstodt
Adventurer

Unread post by maasenstodt »

Either the Biotic or the Roughneck would stand as my favorite, since they are the closest things to your average joe O.C.C. that Splicers presents. Everyone else is so specialized or elite that they just don't interest me so much.
slappy
Rifter® Contributer

Unread post by slappy »

I created the Splicers Militia O.C.C. if you really want to play the common man.

Return to “Splicers®”