Skill Programs

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

NMI
OLD ONE

Skill Programs

Unread post by NMI »

After putting together a character for thagema Splicers game that is on hold, I realized I didnt like how some of the skill programs are designed. I am gonna go through the process of re-writing a few them. Not to mention I am gonna come up with some new programs and also possibly redo what programs each OCC comes with.

Now this is not to say I dont like the skill programs, just that I feel some reworking of them is in order, atleast for my games.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Quite possibly. I am gonna start going through the programs thorughly tonight and then start making notes.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again

Return to “Splicers®”