Magic Armor question

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

RockJock
Knight

Magic Armor question

Unread post by RockJock »

How many enchantments can a Cloak or Armor, or Leather of Iron take? Do their magical properties count toward the Alchemist limit?
RockJock, holder of the mighty Rune Rock Hammer!
Shin Kenshiro

Unread post by Shin Kenshiro »

I'd say they can only take 1 more, if at all. I think ANY item that's not a rune one can only be enchanted 3 times. But sometimes I get the feeling that once you magically enhance something, you can't enhance it anymore. Kind of like writing a CD, you may still have space left on it, but once it's done, you can't write to it again.
Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

Re: Magic Armor question

Unread post by Killer Cyborg »

RockJock wrote:How many enchantments can a Cloak or Armor, or Leather of Iron take? Do their magical properties count toward the Alchemist limit?

We always played that they couldn't be further enchanted.
Annual Best Poster of the Year Awards (2012)

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Check out my Author Page on Amazon!
RockJock
Knight

Unread post by RockJock »

I agree that any other enchantments would need to be done, and payed for at the time of production. I was more curious about how many enchantments are used up making the normal item. I'm looking into it for an NPC wizard. If I was just looking to boost his power level I would just add more magical items. Instead I'm looking for something with flare, I'm just not sure what yet.

Thanks for the comments.
RockJock, holder of the mighty Rune Rock Hammer!

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”