Bio E goodies.

Ninja mutant creatures unite. Here's the place to do it.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Zenvis
Megaversal® Ambassador Coordinator

Bio E goodies.

Unread post by Zenvis »

I was looking for a few new jems that could be used in the Mutant universe and I found this in HU2's forum. If you know some more Bio-E goodies post them here and their website if there is one.

Digitigrade Legs

Snowtiger wrote: I kinda dislike the fact how a biped animal is handled, I mean changing a perfectly acceptable leg configuration from digitigrade legs to humanlike legs just because it says "Full Biped Stance" isn't just my piece of cake. Here's why:

1. The animal is going to have to learn how to walk on its new legs, and at first it can be a little wobbly(think of how you would feel if you'd suddenly find out that you don't have heels to walk on anymore, I'm sure you'd fall on your behind for a few times before getting used to your new legs).

2. Digitigrade legs would give the animal a more bestial look(especially if used in combination with animal or partial human looks), as well as few advantages(no heel impact would mean a lot more swifter running action and the extra leverage of the leg configuration(three instead of two joints in the leg as well as sturdier leg musculature) could allow for greater leaps and jumps).

Maybe I should make a slight addition to the rules, something like this:

Digitigrade Full Biped(optional):This is a special hybrid stance, combining bipedal movement with digitigrade legs. The character is fully bipedal, but still has digitigrade legs that are a hybrid between human legs and animal hindlegs(down to the knee joint, the legs are similar to human legs, but the shin bone is much shorter(about 6 inches(15cm)) and angled back slightly, the bones forming the bridge of the foot descend from the end of the shin bone down to a paw(usually has four toes), birdlike talons, or hooves(either full or split) depending on the animal type. The character also has a tail(short, long, furry & fluffy, feathered, with spines or a stinger) to help keep his balance while moving. The combination of these two adds 1d4+1 points to P.P. and Spd. Losing the tail will negate these bonuses, because of balance problems. This is an optional addition to the rules, it can be used instead of the Full Biped option, if the GM allows it to be used. Average Cost: 10 BIO-E.

EDIT: Due to some constructive criticism, I made a few changes to the above optional rule.
Everything you can imagine is real. - Pablo Picasso
Imagination is more important than knowledge." but knowledge does help. - Albert Einstein
The gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge. - Albert Einstein
My Blog and My Other Blog
Agent_gir
Explorer

Unread post by Agent_gir »

the rules in Trans TMNT are better then that and offical, you can also look in mutants in orbit.
Zenvis
Megaversal® Ambassador Coordinator

Unread post by Zenvis »

Im looking for websites that have additional BioE goodies or places on this website were theres goodies. Your help will be much appreciated.
Everything you can imagine is real. - Pablo Picasso
Imagination is more important than knowledge." but knowledge does help. - Albert Einstein
The gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge. - Albert Einstein
My Blog and My Other Blog

Return to “After the Bomb® RPG & TMNT®”