which book? - Query

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

yigoro8733
Newb

which book? - Query

Unread post by yigoro8733 »

I'm sure I remember reading about a Deevil illegitimate son of Mephisto who is a Godling with Phase Powers. I just can't for the life of me remember which book this is in. Does this ring a bell for anyone?
eliakon
Palladin
Comment: Palladium Books Canon is set solely by Kevin Siembieda, either in person, or by his approval of published material.

Re: which book? - Query

Unread post by eliakon »

yigoro8733 wrote:I'm sure I remember reading about a Deevil illegitimate son of Mephisto who is a Godling with Phase Powers. I just can't for the life of me remember which book this is in. Does this ring a bell for anyone?

Wahs Darb, Scion of Mephistio. Dyval book page 190
The rules are not a bludgeon with which to hammer a character into a game. They are a guide to how a group of friends can get together to weave a collective story that entertains everyone involved. We forget that at our peril.

Edmund Burke wrote:The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Return to “Rifts®”