Brand Loyalty Renewed Wholly and Fully

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Aaryq
Adventurer

Brand Loyalty Renewed Wholly and Fully

Unread post by Aaryq »

I ordered the Palladium Christmas Grab Bag for the first time in a while and indicated as such on my order. Long story short, I was really broke for a while and was unable to participate in the grab bag. This is the hand written note from Kevin Siembieda. Not many authors or company owners give this much of a crap about their fans than Kevin Siembieda. It's funny, I posted over in Heroes earlier tonight that I wanted to end my regular gaming with Palladium with the game that brought me into the system, Heroes. I really intended on keeping my books and playing with my friends from high school when we get together every couple years or so. I can't do that now though. Brand loyalty has been renewed fully and wholly.

*Side note, I lost my copy of Lone Star and really wanted a new one, but now I'm afraid to use the book - which is also autographed*

***Because I don't know how to internet good, can I ask a mod to help my pathetic self and link this picture so you don't have to click the link?
http://imgur.com/Ql0KYVK

The note says
"Hey **Aaryq**,
Glad you're getting back on feet. It's fans like you who makes this all worth doing. Happy Holidays and game on.
HoHoHo
***Kevin Siembieda's Signature***
There should be a specific sub-forum of the Rifts forum dedicated to the only hope for salvation of the human race, the Coalition States.
Scott Gibbons
Palladium Books® Staff

Re: Brand Loyalty Renewed Wholly and Fully

Unread post by Scott Gibbons »

I will squee with you! Very awesome!
A wise man once said, "Only a fool takes offense where none was intended." I repeat this good advice to myself at least once a day.

Calm, reasoned discourse is the best way to change minds; too bad all the calm & reason in the world can't open a willfully closed mind.
Alrik Vas
Knight
Comment: Don't waste your time gloating over a wounded enemy. Pull the damn trigger.

Unread post by Alrik Vas »

Those moments make the game, at times. I agree. I don't agree with all his rules on gaming, but Siembieda is good people.
Mark Hall wrote:Y'all seem to assume that Palladium books are written with the same exacting precision with which they are analyzed. I think that is... ambitious.

Talk from the Edge: Operation Dead Lift, Operation Reload, Operation Human Devil, Operation Handshake, Operation Windfall 1, Operation Windfall 2, Operation Sniper Wolf, Operation Natural 20
auyl
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by auyl »

With the conversations I've had with Kevin on the phone and at conventions, I'm not surprised he did that. He honestly cares about the people that are making his company be what it is.
Shawn Merrow
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: For the glory of Zeon and Zerebus, Sieg Zeon!

2D6 Palladium Forum History Geek Points

Unread post by Shawn Merrow »

Nice :ok:

"Flandre, no Molotov cocktails indoors, please." - Hime from Princess Resurrection
Snake Eyes
Hero
Comment: Living in Florida, soon to be Dinosaur Swamp

Unread post by Snake Eyes »

I have a few autographed books, i still use them, but very carefully
The Dragon Has Spoken
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Unread post by zyanitevp »

Thank you for sharing. Stories like this are why I keep fighting to help keep Palladium going- and Kevin himself is the #1 reason for it. No, I don't agree with a lot of things he does, or does not do, but the man genuinely cares.
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: "So gentlemen, are you prepared to open your minds and travel to worlds hitherto undreamed of?"

Unread post by The Dark Elf »

Very cool
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Rifter 55 The Ancestral Mystic P.C.C.
Rifter 59 The Lopanic Games adventure "The Lion, the Ditch & the Warlock". Illustrations to this adventure can be found here.
Rifter 71 & 72 Double Issue Ninjas & Superspies adventure "On a Wing & a Prayer"
Rifter 80 Masters Unlimited
Spinachcat
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Spinachcat »

Thou hath earned a mighty Squee!!

Its always fun to hear about Kevin's notes in Xmas grab bags.

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”