YOU !! Mega-Juicer or Ultra-Crazy

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

YOU ... Mega-Juicer or Ultra-Crazy or Dragon Juicer???

MEGA-Juicer
16%
ULTRA-Crazy
37%
DRAGON-Juicer
47%

Total votes: 38

TechnoGothic
Knight

YOU !! Mega-Juicer or Ultra-Crazy

Unread post by TechnoGothic »

Mega-Juicers loses psychic abilities due to the Psychic Bio-feeback loop implants which turn them MDC, and gives them Supernatural PS, healing per hour, etc...

Ultra-Crazy is a TW conversion, You gain additional Psychic powers, ISP, become a Master Psychic. You gain MDC, Supernatural PS, Healing per hour, and including a special Bio-regeneration meditation method to heal very very quickly instead per hour.

Dragon Juicer is a TW conversion, gains 200+ mdc, +2 armor. Special Dragon Powers, high PPE, and can live past their 5+ years if the get ancient dragon bllod to extend their life by 6 months to 36 months each time. OR they can become Dragon-vampires and drink dragon blood to extend their life up to 6 months each time. Cannot detox though ever...

So WHICH Process would YOU rather undergo in real life if you could ?
TechnoGothic
END OF LINE

"The best things in life are to crush your enemies, drive them before you, and hear the lamentations of their women."-Conan
TechnoGothic
Knight

Re: YOU !! Mega-Juicer or Ultra-Crazy

I Voted : Ultra-Crazy and Dragon-Juicer.
Why ? Simple, They heal better, both have a chance for a longer life without giving up their powers or abilities. Sure the Ultra-Crazy is insane depending on which inasnity he gets, but if the rights ones are taken, they can be functional. As for the Dragon-Juicers, its Dragon-Vampire for me. Hunt down dragons for their blood, drink it, extend my life as a superhuman each time. If I had a real good friend who happened to be a dragon, I might even be able to drink their blood from time to time.
TechnoGothic
END OF LINE

"The best things in life are to crush your enemies, drive them before you, and hear the lamentations of their women."-Conan
Athos
Hero
Comment: Free Missouri, stand up to Apartheid everywhere.

Unread post by Athos »

Always liked juicers... and dragon juicer is my favorite of all the juicer variants.

Crazies are just an excuse for players to act like an ass and blame it on the class, so I just don't go there and try to discourage them in my games.
csbioborg
Champion
Comment: Lazlo and its supporters talk of Dbee rights. Can you even comprehend the plight of the untold billions of humans evicted from thier homes since their coming? What of their rights?

Unread post by csbioborg »

well I'd transition to dragon juicer the best since I have been playing with the society of sages for a long time
I remember days like this when my father took me to the forest and we ate wild blueberries. More than 20 years ago. I was just a boy of four or five. The leaves were so dark and green then. The grass smelled sweet with the spring wind...For us, there is no spring. Just the wind that smells fresh before the storm.
wyrmraker
Hero

Unread post by wyrmraker »

Athos wrote:Always liked juicers... and dragon juicer is my favorite of all the juicer variants.

Crazies are just an excuse for players to act like an ass and blame it on the class, so I just don't go there and try to discourage them in my games.

I agree with you that that's how Crazies tend to get played. I have only had one guy play a crazy correctly; he negotiated for his insanity to change every time his character woke up. He loved the challenge, and didn't use his insanity to behave like a jerk.

As for me, while Mega-Juicers are cool, I prefer Dragon Juicers all the way. It's just something about them that appeals to me above the others.
Spinachcat
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Spinachcat »

I'd go Dragon Juicer Vampire. Party all day, all night and live forever sounds good to me. I am sure you can buy dragon blood on Phase World in six packs. Plus, you can always negotiate blood for missions with powerful dragons.

Athos wrote:Crazies are just an excuse for players to act like an ass and blame it on the class, so I just don't go there and try to discourage them in my games.

As a GM, I love having crazies in the party. You get to mess with the PC and the player!

If they behave badly, you can just induce delusions and mess with their perceptions. Since they are insane and psychic, you can have them haunted by invisible faeries. Insanity is really messed up and not a great strategy for survival in the apocalypse.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

TW Crazy, no time limit.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
Daniel Stoker
Knight
Comment: Non Impediti Ratione Cogitationis

Unread post by Daniel Stoker »

Mega-Crazy, I know I'll go nuts, but insane mostly me beats sane but dead me.

Daniel Stoker
Judaism - More Old School than either Christianity or Islam.
Mack
Supreme Being
Comment: This space for rent.

Unread post by Mack »

Which book is the Ultra-Crazy in? (Drawing a blank.)
Some gave all.
Love your neighbor.
Know the facts. Know your opinion. Know the difference.
Daniel Stoker
Knight
Comment: Non Impediti Ratione Cogitationis

Unread post by Daniel Stoker »

South America 2.

Daniel Stoker
Judaism - More Old School than either Christianity or Islam.
Mack
Supreme Being
Comment: This space for rent.

Unread post by Mack »

Daniel Stoker wrote:South America 2.

That explains it. Never read the SA books.

Thanks.
Some gave all.
Love your neighbor.
Know the facts. Know your opinion. Know the difference.
Crucible
Champion

Unread post by Crucible »

Dragon Juicer. Longevity Dragon Vamp and most of all, extremely powerful.
L-20 Pulse Rifle=25,000 Credits, Plastic Man Full Environmental Armor=18,000 Credits, Speedster Hovercycle w/Nuclear power and Laser=461,000 Credits.

Playing Rifts with your five older children, PRICELESS.

See My New Campaign in story form
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=126287
Faceless Dude
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: The Devil on your Shoulder

Unread post by Faceless Dude »

Given a "choice" I'd take the Dragon Juicer. It's got I think the best in overall power, plus as long as you keep knocking off dragons you can keep living. And there's nothing I like doing as a player more than hunting dragons 8-)

Though if I personally were thrust into Rifts and needed to power up, I'd prefer to use Power Armor. Iron Man > Incredible Hulk
Not Misunderstood, Just Evil
Crucible
Champion

Unread post by Crucible »

Faceless Dude wrote:Given a "choice" I'd take the Dragon Juicer. It's got I think the best in overall power, plus as long as you keep knocking off dragons you can keep living. And there's nothing I like doing as a player more than hunting dragons 8-)

Though if I personally were thrust into Rifts and needed to power up, I'd prefer to use Power Armor. Iron Man > Incredible Hulk

Yep
L-20 Pulse Rifle=25,000 Credits, Plastic Man Full Environmental Armor=18,000 Credits, Speedster Hovercycle w/Nuclear power and Laser=461,000 Credits.

Playing Rifts with your five older children, PRICELESS.

See My New Campaign in story form
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=126287
Nightmask
Palladin

Unread post by Nightmask »

Early physical death or death of your identity as your implants drive you insane, really can't see where I'd give in to either option.
Fair warning: I consider being called a munchkin a highly offensive slur and do report people when they err in doing so.

'Reality is very disappointing.' - Jonathan Switcher from Mannequin

It's 'canon', not 'cannon'. A cannon is a big gun like on pirate ships, canon is what you mean when referring to something as being contained within one of the books such as how many dice to roll for a stat.
TechnoGothic
Knight

Nightmask wrote:Early physical death or death of your identity as your implants drive you insane, really can't see where I'd give in to either option.

For You and people like You, its simple ...

Your Captured by a an Evil King/Queen (whatever), taken as a Slave. Forced to undergo Augementation to be Soldier in their Slave Army. After your Term of Service (if any) you may go free if you can that is. Or risk running away one day...
Where you find out these risk of undoing the augementation to you, if it can be undone that is. Dragon-Juicer cannot detox...
TechnoGothic
END OF LINE

Return to “Rifts®”