Third Invid war - A question...

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

avollant
Wanderer
Comment: "Governments don't make mistakes; they encounter delays and setbacks!

Third Invid war - A question...

Unread post by avollant »

Does any one know if Dave Deitrich and Chris Meadow are still active? Are they part of this list? Doesn any one know because I'm trying to contact them.
Alpha 11
Palladin

Re: Third Invid war - A question...

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

Dave gave up on TIW, and maybe on Robotech in general, but I might be wrong. As for Chris, I don't know.
Rabid Southern Cross Fan
Champion

Unread post by Rabid Southern Cross Fan »

avollant wrote:Does any one know if Dave Deitrich and Chris Meadow are still active? Are they part of this list? Doesn any one know because I'm trying to contact them.

Chris is here. He posts as: Robotech_Master.
avollant
Wanderer

thank you
Alpha 11
Palladin

Rabid Southern Cross Fan wrote:
avollant wrote:Does any one know if Dave Deitrich and Chris Meadow are still active? Are they part of this list? Doesn any one know because I'm trying to contact them.

That's nice to know. Now if we could only get Dave back into it.
AuroraKet
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by AuroraKet »

Alpha 11 wrote:

Would definitely be nice, yes. I noticed that the one writing the long fanfic on the TIW Site (Amy Borden?) updated it on fanfiction.net at a later time, be nice to get them all back to see more of it.
Currently Playing:

Robotech: Rising Sun hosted by Chris
Robotech 2044: Tales of the Misfits Next Generation hosted by RyuDraconis
Robotech 2042: Getting the Goods hosted by silvermoon383

Will update when another is added. :)

Oh! And Support LibreOffice! Or OpenOffice. Don't be dominated by Microcrap greed!
devillin
Adventurer

Unread post by devillin »

Alpha 11 wrote:

No, Dave retired from Robotech and the general fandom around 5 years ago. He was supposed to be transferring the TIW site and passwords to me back then, but something came up and he dropped out of communication. Without actual permission to adopt the site, I have no choice but to leave it be. Maybe he'll come back, but for right now he's out.
Moderator 3 of 6, Rec.Games.Mecha Newsgroup for Robot Games Discussion.
10th Lyran Guards, The Revenants.
Alpha 11
Palladin

AuroraKet wrote:
Alpha 11 wrote:

Would definitely be nice, yes. I noticed that the one writing the long fanfic on the TIW Site (Amy Borden?) updated it on fanfiction.net at a later time, be nice to get them all back to see more of it.

:eek: DO YOU HAVE THE WEB ADDRESS!!!! :eek:

devillin wrote:
Alpha 11 wrote:

No, Dave retired from Robotech and the general fandom around 5 years ago. He was supposed to be transferring the TIW site and passwords to me back then, but something came up and he dropped out of communication. Without actual permission to adopt the site, I have no choice but to leave it be. Maybe he'll come back, but for right now he's out.

Crap! So there is no way to get in touch with so that you can get all the stuff?
devillin
Adventurer

Unread post by devillin »

Alpha 11 wrote:
devillin wrote:No, Dave retired from Robotech and the general fandom around 5 years ago. He was supposed to be transferring the TIW site and passwords to me back then, but something came up and he dropped out of communication. Without actual permission to adopt the site, I have no choice but to leave it be. Maybe he'll come back, but for right now he's out.

Crap! So there is no way to get in touch with so that you can get all the stuff?

I wish. But I don't even think he reads his old email addresses anymore. I sent a couple of emails last year, but nada.
Moderator 3 of 6, Rec.Games.Mecha Newsgroup for Robot Games Discussion.
10th Lyran Guards, The Revenants.
TiekoSora
Explorer
Comment: I've made my saving throw to disbelieve.

Unread post by TiekoSora »

A couple years ago I used FrontPage and downloaded his entire site and saved in on a CD-ROM. If his site ever goes down, I can still use the stuff, but alas, I can't repost it without his permission, which I doubt anybody would be able to get.
They make a wondrous mess of things. Brave amateurs, they do their part.
Alpha 11
Palladin

TiekoSora wrote:A couple years ago I used FrontPage and downloaded his entire site and saved in on a CD-ROM. If his site ever goes down, I can still use the stuff, but alas, I can't repost it without his permission, which I doubt anybody would be able to get.

:D I saved his whole web site too! :D
avollant
Wanderer

and I printed it! B)
jaymz
Palladin
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)

Unread post by jaymz »

TiekoSora wrote:A couple years ago I used FrontPage and downloaded his entire site and saved in on a CD-ROM. If his site ever goes down, I can still use the stuff, but alas, I can't repost it without his permission, which I doubt anybody would be able to get.

I've tried to contact him but the info on teh pages are severely out of date. I was wanting to use his stuff to make a Mekton Zeta version of it.
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/
Alpha 11
Palladin

avollant wrote:and I printed it! B)

:D Same here! :D
Sabre 1
Wanderer

Unread post by Sabre 1 »

Alpha 11 wrote:
AuroraKet wrote:
Alpha 11 wrote:

:eek: DO YOU HAVE THE WEB ADDRESS!!!! :eek

Found it: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2029457/1/T ... Dandelions

I've been waiting 10 years for new chapters for this story. We get chapter 10 now.

Good read but I really wish 2 of the characters would have hooked up by now. And it doesn't look like we will ever find out as the story was last updated late 2004.
Alpha 11
Palladin

Sabre 1 wrote:
Found it: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2029457/1/T ... Dandelions

I've been waiting 10 years for new chapters for this story. We get chapter 10 now.

Good read but I really wish 2 of the characters would have hooked up by now. And it doesn't look like we will ever find out as the story was last updated late 2004.

Found it serveral days ago. Maybe if enough of us bug her, she will update.

devillin wrote:
Alpha 11 wrote:

Do you or anyone else know if he had any incomplete work that hadn't been put on the web?
ESalter
Adventurer

Unread post by ESalter »

Sabre 1 wrote:Good read but I really wish 2 of the characters would have hooked up by now. And it doesn't look like we will ever find out as the story was last updated late 2004.

Yeah, Dandelions was my favorite Robotech fanfic. I've always wanted to know the identity of the mystery man at the end of chapter five.
Sabre 1
Wanderer

Unread post by Sabre 1 »

ESalter wrote:
Sabre 1 wrote:Good read but I really wish 2 of the characters would have hooked up by now. And it doesn't look like we will ever find out as the story was last updated late 2004.

Yeah, Dandelions was my favorite Robotech fanfic. I've always wanted to know the identity of the mystery man at the end of chapter five.

I thought that was supposed to be Lancer? :?
ESalter
Adventurer

Unread post by ESalter »

Sabre 1 wrote:
ESalter wrote:

No, the very end; the guy who folds in.
Sabre 1
Wanderer

Unread post by Sabre 1 »

ESalter wrote:
Sabre 1 wrote:
ESalter wrote:

I believe that is Gina who is properly introduced in Chapter 10.
ESalter
Adventurer

Unread post by ESalter »

Sabre 1 wrote:
ESalter wrote:
Sabre 1 wrote:
ESalter wrote:

I believe that is Gina who is properly introduced in Chapter 10.

O.K., I see it now; I had always thought the teleporting man and the running woman were two different people, cause, you know, one ran and the other teleported. :-)

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”