Hasta

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Goliath Strongarm
Hero

Hasta

Unread post by Goliath Strongarm »

OK, Im posting this in the three forums Im actually active in- here, the magic, and the GM.

It is now friday night (my time). On tuesday/wednesday I will leave for Iraq. I SHOULD be back sometime around feb/march timeframe, so watch out for me!

Until then, fair gamers, I wish ya'll the best. Don't go munchkin on me, and keep them dice rolling. May all your strikes be natural 20's!

--
GS
:bandit;
Postscript: oh, yeah- if you're one of the folks that know me, or have just been on the boards with me for ages, and you WANT me to write, drop a snailmail addy to musasgi@hotmail.com before monday evening. (german time)

I don't know how often I will get to check my email down there, so snailmail will be my regular way of talking to the outside world.-GS

PPS: One last thing- whether you agree or disagree with the US being there, support the troops. We aren't the politicians that said to go, we're just the legwork. So, opinions aside, remember the troops don't make those decisions, we just do our job. Support the troops, even if you don't support the cause.-GS
Benito Pulatso
Explorer

Unread post by Benito Pulatso »

Good luck, Godspeed your return, and thank you for your service!
Dustin Fireblade
Knight

Re: Hasta

Unread post by Dustin Fireblade »

Goliath Strongarm wrote:
PPS: One last thing- whether you agree or disagree with the US being there, support the troops. We aren't the politicians that said to go, we're just the legwork. So, opinions aside, remember the troops don't make those decisions, we just do our job. Support the troops, even if you don't support the cause.-GS

Best of luck to you.
Cranus
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Cranus »

Good luck, GS.
Goliath Strongarm
Hero

Unread post by Goliath Strongarm »

ok, well, Im in Iraq. Officially. Im about 65 miles from Baghdad. Tomorrow I head off to Tikrit..

Dont know what kind of internet setup they have there, so dont know how often Im gonna be on. Hopefully, quite a bit.

Someone keep praying that I find people for something OTHER than d20 games...

--
GS
:bandit:

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”