Need some help

Dimension Books & nothing but..

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Rialta_Kyran

Need some help

Unread post by Rialta_Kyran »

After a week long Farscape marathon here at our home, I've gotten an idea about running a Phase World Campaign, but I'm wondering if anyone has already done some conversions for Farscape stuff. I'm looking for as much info as I can find on the races, ships, groups and the like to make my life a lot easier. I hope someone can point me towards a website or two that might have some info.

Thanks!
Hystrix
Champion

Re: Need some help

Unread post by Hystrix »

Rialta_Kyran wrote:After a week long Farscape marathon here at our home, I've gotten an idea about running a Phase World Campaign, but I'm wondering if anyone has already done some conversions for Farscape stuff. I'm looking for as much info as I can find on the races, ships, groups and the like to make my life a lot easier. I hope someone can point me towards a website or two that might have some info.

Thanks!

Sorry conversions for non-palladium products aren't allowed on these boards...
Hystrix, the Post Killer, Destroyer of Threads
Borast
Champion

Unread post by Borast »

Hystrix...he's looking for a website elsewhere where the info might be...
:lol:

Rialta_Kyran...wish I could help, but I'm not a fan. I've watched a grand total of about 45 minutes of the show, er, season... ;) (...and most of that was accidental...)

However, someone did post an articale somewhere about living ships. You might find that handy. :D
Fnord

Cool...I've been FAQed... atleast twice!

.sig count to date: 2

"May your day be as eventful as you wish, and may your life only hurt as much as it has to." - Me...

Normality is Relative, Sanity is Conceptual, and I am neither.
Tinker Dragoon
Supreme Being

Unread post by Tinker Dragoon »

Borast wrote:Hystrix...he's looking for a website elsewhere where the info might be...
:lol:

You can't ask for sites that provide illegal conversions either, though sites that provide non-game statistics are okay.
There you go man, keep as cool as you can.
Face piles of trials with smiles. It riles
them to believe that you perceive the web they weave
and keep on thinking free.

-- The Moody Blues, In the Beginning
Syndicate
Adventurer

Re: Need some help

Unread post by Syndicate »

Rialta_Kyran wrote:After a week long Farscape marathon here at our home, I've gotten an idea about running a Phase World Campaign, but I'm wondering if anyone has already done some conversions for Farscape stuff. I'm looking for as much info as I can find on the races, ships, groups and the like to make my life a lot easier. I hope someone can point me towards a website or two that might have some info.

Thanks!

Looks like you're on your own bud. It might be better just to go with what already exists, and alter it to your liking.
"What began as a gathering, ended as an organization."
Warmaster40k
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Warmaster40k »

no surprisingly it did come out i saw a copy at a Borders near where i live
I am the Omega, I am the thread killer, my post is death.
Carl Gleba
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: Lord of Chaos!

Unread post by Carl Gleba »

Warmaster40k wrote:no surprisingly it did come out i saw a copy at a Borders near where i live

Yup, D20.

CG
ImageImage

Return to “Rifts®: Dimension Books”