Hall of Heroes Comic Con 2019

Discussion of the Megaversal Ambassador program.

Moderators: Reelman, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Reagren Wright
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The greatest part of the writer's time is spent in reading, in order to write: a man will turn over half a library to make one book. - Samuel Johnson, 1775

Hall of Heroes Comic Con 2019

Unread post by Reagren Wright »

So not far from where I live is the town of Elkhart In (not far from South Bend, where Nortre Dame is located). In Elkhart they have a Hall of Heroes Super Hero Museum. I've never
been to it to see how what they have inside. hallofheroesmuseum.com. Any way this is the second year they held Comicon in downtown Elkhart. And I must say it was pretty impressive for
Elkhart. Couple of celbrities and comic book artist and great cosplay. But what did strike me was they had a room in which they had some role playing going on. PATHFINDER!
I'm like are you kiding me? This is a super hero comic con and we got people playing Pathfinder and not one super rpg? So I've decided next year I'm going to make sure PALLADIUM BOOKS
will be at this event with Heroes Unlimited gaming on both days. I had fun representing the company at Grifficon 40 a few years ago and I'll will definitely be looking forward being a
Megaversal Ambassador again beside what I do at the Open House and Gen Con. Beside nothing better than role playing 2-4 hours with a group of stranges and the young girls are a blast to have.
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Re: Hall of Heroes Comic Con 2019

Unread post by zyanitevp »

Sounds like fun!
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image

Return to “Megaversal Ambassadors”