I Am Legion in the Rifters?

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

LostOne
Champion

I Am Legion in the Rifters?

Unread post by LostOne »

Which Rifters had I Am Legion material? I Know 71-72 because that's the last one I have. I might be able to borrow the rest from a friend if I know which ones I need. Sadly I don't have the money to order the new book by the same name, which I understand collects all the Splicers stuff from Rifters into one book. I'm assuming since that book came out that all the storyline is complete and no more will be coming in future Rifters for that storyline.
"But you can't make an omelet without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others." -Order of the Stick #760
BookWyrm
Champion
Comment: Mondos non cogitarus, Consilium!

Re: I Am Legion in the Rifters?

Unread post by BookWyrm »

Rifters 71-72, 73 through 78. But the new book also has new info, so it's worth picking that up too.
"Yes, I know I'm going to hell; I'm bringing marshmallows."
BookWyrm aka The Horn'd One
Str-8 male Dom/Top;
Honourable but not gullible;
a Hero of the Megaverse. :D
kaid
Knight

Unread post by kaid »

The cover art is pretty amazing as well this thing is a big honking book and having it all compiled in one place makes it very well worth getting.
Premier
Palladium Books® Freelance Artist

Unread post by Premier »

kaid wrote:The cover art is pretty amazing as well this thing is a big honking book and having it all compiled in one place makes it very well worth getting.

Thank you so... much Kaid. It has been a long time coming and I am glad the cover art still holds up :angel:
LostOne
Champion

Unread post by LostOne »

So I'm seriously tempted by the PDF at drivethrurpg. I've never bought one from them, how obnoxious is the watermarking? I'm assuming it isn't as bad as the red sample text on the preview.
"But you can't make an omelet without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others." -Order of the Stick #760
Shark_Force
Palladin

Unread post by Shark_Force »

assuming it hasn't changed since i bought my first edition BTS, it will be your name and order number in the bottom left of every page. the text is slightly larger font size than the copyright notice.

so... if it hasn't changed, not very obnoxious at all.
TechnoGothic
Knight

Unread post by TechnoGothic »

71-78...
The new information is very minimum though.
Great Book though.
TechnoGothic
END OF LINE

"The best things in life are to crush your enemies, drive them before you, and hear the lamentations of their women."-Conan
TechnoGothic
Knight

Unread post by TechnoGothic »

Buy the Books asap
TechnoGothic
END OF LINE

"The best things in life are to crush your enemies, drive them before you, and hear the lamentations of their women."-Conan
LostOne
Champion

Unread post by LostOne »

TechnoGothic wrote:Buy the Books asap

I got I Am Legion months ago. It's excellent. I've had Splicers for at least a decade I think.

Return to “Splicers®”