Phalanx part 16 on the model sheet

Use this area to ask questions and provide tips for assembling Robotech RPG Tactics™ mini's as well terrain sculpting.

Moderators: Phaze, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Norlion
D-Bee

Phalanx part 16 on the model sheet

Unread post by Norlion »

So I built my first Phalanx. I know it took me long enough. At the end going through the selection of regular to scorpio missile pods I had an extra piece. #16 on both sides of rack I can't seem to find the possible location of where it fits. I looked online for pictures and I don't see it on the Phalanx. It looks like a communication device (disc with stuff poking out)...maybe for officers. Can't someone send me a link that shows where part 16 might go?

Thank you.
Morgan Vening
Dungeon Crawler

Re: Phalanx part 16 on the model sheet

Unread post by Morgan Vening »

Norlion wrote:So I built my first Phalanx. I know it took me long enough. At the end going through the selection of regular to scorpio missile pods I had an extra piece. #16 on both sides of rack I can't seem to find the possible location of where it fits. I looked online for pictures and I don't see it on the Phalanx. It looks like a communication device (disc with stuff poking out)...maybe for officers. Can't someone send me a link that shows where part 16 might go?

Thank you.

If you're meaning the things on the shoulders of the Defender and Tomahawk in the first picture of
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rr ... sts/486226
then yes, that's supposed to be the command upgrade.
Norlion
D-Bee

Unread post by Norlion »

Awesome! Thank you so much!
jaymz
Palladin
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)

Unread post by jaymz »

here. one stop shop for resources like some missing cards and assembly guides as well as a bunch of other stuff

http://robotech-rpg-tactics.wikia.com/w ... ctics_Wiki
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/

Return to “Robotech RPG Tactics™ - Modelling & Terrain”