RoboTech Demo Table

Discussion of the Megaversal Ambassador program.

Moderators: Reelman, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

GameAddict
Megaversal® Ambassador

RoboTech Demo Table

Unread post by GameAddict »

I watched this video and want to build a similar table to demo with. Anyone know what size this table is or even better if Palladium sells them.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef7EbFwMBsU
Everything is created within your own consciousness. You have to know that your reality is already created the moment you visualize and emotionalize it in your mind. If you change your mind, you change your reality. But if you secure your mind, you secure your reality.
NMI
OLD ONE

Re: RoboTech Demo Table

Unread post by NMI »

Those are 18" round tables.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
GameAddict
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by GameAddict »

Table is built demos ran all day yesterday and went great pics coming this afternoon.
Everything is created within your own consciousness. You have to know that your reality is already created the moment you visualize and emotionalize it in your mind. If you change your mind, you change your reality. But if you secure your mind, you secure your reality.
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

GameAddict wrote:Table is built demos ran all day yesterday and went great pics coming this afternoon.

Pictures!
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again

Return to “Megaversal Ambassadors”