Secret Operative

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Ranger
Adventurer
Comment: Tucker Did It!

Re: Secret Operative

Unread post by Ranger »

N&SS Operative Agent makes a good hero base for this character.
Regularguy
Adventurer

Unread post by Regularguy »

Given what he was saying about a cybernetic hand or eye, I'd opt for the Wired Agent: you get the espionage skills and the crazy athleticism, plus when it comes to enemy electronics you're the walking talking embodiment of bringing a gun to a knife fight.
Incriptus
Hero
Comment: Hey, relaaaax. Pretend it's a game. Maybe it'll even be fun
Shoot the tubes, Dogmeat!

Unread post by Incriptus »

I would go with a wired agent from N&SS

For Martial Arts I like: Leopard Style Kung Fu or Sankukai Karate; Cause my Super Spy wants the Art of Stealth (prowl on steroids)

For Cybernetics I like: Facial Silicon Layer, On Board Body Computer, Cyber Eye, Built in Phone. Technology Marches On so I would nudge the GM towards making your Implants as good as any cutting edge tech, so the eye computer and phone would be better than the book. Also your Cyber eye is hooked into the on body computer, as any video from the computer can go to the eye, and viceversa.

For Skills I like: Espionage: Deep Cover; Military: Guerrilla Warfare; Basic: Language or Pilot; Gizmoteer: Computer Hacking

If the GM has more Larger than Life Heroes and doesn't mind, ask to be an operative agent with bonus cybernetics.
Regularguy
Adventurer

Unread post by Regularguy »

Incriptus wrote:I would go with a wired agent from N&SS

For Martial Arts I like: Leopard Style Kung Fu or Sankukai Karate; Cause my Super Spy wants the Art of Stealth (prowl on steroids)

As it happens, that's why I'd recommend Monkey Style Kung Fu.

For Cybernetics I like: Facial Silicon Layer, On Board Body Computer, Cyber Eye, Built in Phone.

See, if I had facial silicon and a bionic eye that can beat retinal scanners, I'd be strongly tempted to throw in yet more handfuls of silicon for imitation fingerprints plus a larynx implant to mimic voices. But, yeah, all kinds of options.
Ranger
Adventurer
Comment: Tucker Did It!

Unread post by Ranger »

Incriptus wrote:I would go with a wired agent from N&SS

For Cybernetics I like: Facial Silicon Layer, On Board Body Computer, Cyber Eye, Built in Phone. Technology Marches On so I would nudge the GM towards making your Implants as good as any cutting edge tech, so the eye computer and phone would be better than the book. Also your Cyber eye is hooked into the on body computer, as any video from the computer can go to the eye, and viceversa.

For Skills I like: Espionage: Deep Cover; Military: Guerrilla Warfare; Basic: Language or Pilot; Gizmoteer: Computer Hacking

If the GM has more Larger than Life Heroes and doesn't mind, ask to be an operative agent with bonus cybernetics.

You mean they don't have it already????

OK i know they don't but this is Heroes Unlimited...so ask for the stars and receive the moon.

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”