new bio suit?

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

abe
Hero

new bio suit?

Unread post by abe »

vampire watermelon, can also come in pumpkin form as well.
not sure how to stat them in usable form, so I'll need help there.
along these line maybe the gardener could use actural vampire pumpkins/watermelons a shock troops?
howdey folks!!!!!!!!
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Re: new bio suit?

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

What is a vampire watermelon?
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
abe
Hero

Unread post by abe »

A overripe watermelon that rolls around & causes mischief primarily in romanian folklore.
howdey folks!!!!!!!!
Guy_LeDouche
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Guy_LeDouche »

abe wrote:vampire watermelon, can also come in pumpkin form as well.
not sure how to stat them in usable form, so I'll need help there.
along these line maybe the gardener could use actural vampire pumpkins/watermelons a shock troops?

Slightly off topic, but this made me think of an "In Development" movie I read about a few weeks ago:

EVIL NATURE (2014): For years pumpkins have lain dormant... Forced to endure endless suffering as they've been carved into jack-o'-lanterns, cooked in pies, and sat helpless while infant seeds are baked alive. Now, thanks to a genetic fertilizer, the gourds mutate into fanged flesh eaters that are ripe for revenge.

Here's hoping this movie comes out with quickness!
Fairy tales begin with "Once upon a time". Southern fairy tales begin with "Y'all ain't gonna believe this s**t!!"

XBL Gamertag: Guy L3D0uch3

If Keanu Reeves had played Thulsa Doom, he would have told Conan to contemplate on the Tree of Whoa..
Premier
Palladium Books® Freelance Artist

Unread post by Premier »

The Galactus Kid wrote:What is a vampire watermelon?

GK. I see you were like me with what is a vampire watermelon?
Reading it made me instantly think that Abe was inventing a new type of provision for Host Armors & War Mounts that have the Vampiric metabolism. As in a Gardener plants these seeds deep into the garden, the seeds grow into predatory plants similar to Venus flytraps and store the blood into their root pods that are blood filled melons. Once ripe, they can be plucked from the predator plant's roots by the Gardener (all others will be attacked). These melons are then given to HAs/Warmounts to carry and consume in the field.

That's what I was thinking...

Then I read "new bio suit" and go hmmmm.... Vampiric sentinel sleek, yet thorned versions of Pumpkin heads with no eyes, that can be grown in the Garden and once ripe, can become patrolling guardians and predators of gardens. Gives me a chill and yet, may be very useful for Gardeners who have to leave a garden and wants to add something special to hunt for the gardener's gardens, providing nourishment in the form of fauna and victims.
Last edited by Premier on Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
abe
Hero

Unread post by abe »

Premier wrote:
The Galactus Kid wrote:What is a vampire watermelon?

GK. I see you were like me with what is a vampire watermelon?
Reading it made me instantly think that Abe was inventing a new type of provision for Host Armors & War Mounts that have the Vampiric metabolism. As in a Gardner plants these seeds deep into the garden, the seeds grow into predatory plants similar to Venus flytraps and store the blood into their root pods that are blood filled melons. Once ripe, they can be plucked from the predator plant's roots by the Gardener (all others will be attacked). These melons are then given to HAs/Warmounts to carry and consume in the field.

That's what I was thinking...

Then I read "new bio suit" and go hmmmm.... Vampiric sentinel sleek, yet thorned versions of Pumpkin heads with no eyes, that can be grown in the Garden and once ripe, can become patrolling guardians and predators of gardens also gives me a chill and yet, may be very useful for Gardeners who have to leave a garden and wants to add something special to hunt for the gardener's gardens, providing nourishment in the form of fauna and victims.

both of those would make some sense.
howdey folks!!!!!!!!
The Galactus Kid

hmmmm...I might be able to do something with that for a new plant for my upcoming release with new stuff for the Gardener.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

abe
Hero

Unread post by abe »

The Galactus Kid wrote:hmmmm...I might be able to do something with that for a new plant for my upcoming release with new stuff for the Gardener.

how are coming along with this idea that I implanted into you with this thread?
howdey folks!!!!!!!!
The Galactus Kid

abe wrote:
The Galactus Kid wrote:hmmmm...I might be able to do something with that for a new plant for my upcoming release with new stuff for the Gardener.

how are coming along with this idea that I implanted into you with this thread?

It s on my list, but I'm working on two other Splicers projects right now.

AlooWalking
D-Bee

Unread post by AlooWalking »

Premier wrote:Vampiric sentinel sleek, yet thorned versions of Pumpkin heads with no eyes, that can be grown in the Garden and once ripe, can become patrolling guardians and predators of gardens. Gives me a chill and yet, may be very useful for Gardeners who have to leave a garden and wants to add something special to hunt for the gardener's gardens, providing nourishment in the form of fauna and victims.

So not a scarecrow; more of a scare-machine. Except robots are immune to HF. I guess it would have to be a Scare-Splicer. Premier, I second both your ideas! Blood-melon is an awesome idea.
abe
Hero

Unread post by abe »

any other plant based bio-suits?
howdey folks!!!!!!!!
Premier
Palladium Books® Freelance Artist

Unread post by Premier »

AlooWalking wrote:
Premier wrote:Vampiric sentinel sleek, yet thorned versions of Pumpkin heads with no eyes, that can be grown in the Garden and once ripe, can become patrolling guardians and predators of gardens. Gives me a chill and yet, may be very useful for Gardeners who have to leave a garden and wants to add something special to hunt for the gardener's gardens, providing nourishment in the form of fauna and victims.

So not a scarecrow; more of a scare-machine. Except robots are immune to HF. I guess it would have to be a Scare-Splicer. Premier, I second both your ideas! Blood-melon is an awesome idea.

Thank you! Yeah I can see some Great Houses who utilize the Vampiric metabolism finding ways to ensure that blood is readily availed to their field infantry.
abe
Hero

Unread post by abe »

Maybe to scare the machines you can have the pumpkins /watermelons be lithovores?

Return to “Splicers®”