Need help determining which book has the info I need

This is a place for G.M.s and GM wannabes to share ideas and their own methods of play. It is not a locked forum so be aware your players may be watching!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

JTwig
Adventurer
Comment: Molon Labe

Need help determining which book has the info I need

Unread post by JTwig »

Two question I hope someone can answer, or at least point me in the correct direction.

1) Which Rifter is Blood Magic found in? I know its one of the first 20 issues, but I can't seem to find it.

2) Which book details the various money systems of Rifts Earth? I remember reading about Universal Credits, Northerngun Credits, and even Splugorth Credits, and the conversion rate between all the credit systems. I can't remember if I read it in an actual Rifts book, a Rifter article, or even online. Help on this one would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks to everyone who tries to help!
arouetta
Megaversal® Ambassador

Re: Need help determining which book has the info I need

Unread post by arouetta »

JTwig wrote:Two question I hope someone can answer, or at least point me in the correct direction.

1) Which Rifter is Blood Magic found in? I know its one of the first 20 issues, but I can't seem to find it.

Rifter 2 pg 55
JTwig
Adventurer
Comment: Molon Labe

Re: Need help determining which book has the info I need

Unread post by JTwig »

arouetta wrote:
JTwig wrote:Two question I hope someone can answer, or at least point me in the correct direction.

Rifter 2 pg 55

Thank you! Thats one down!

Return to “G.M.s Forum”