Texicon and A-kon 24

Discussion of the Megaversal Ambassador program.

Moderators: Reelman, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

mstrkenneth
D-Bee

Texicon and A-kon 24

Unread post by mstrkenneth »

Last week my family and I received the official invitation to perform Palladium books games at Texicon and A-kon 24. As scheduling goes so far we will perform 6 games at Texicon and 12 at A-kon 24. Minion meetings have begun, and all the paper work for GM and Minion Badges are sent. One large project to begin, but all the other gear handled storage just fine thank goodness, and we will start getting flyers for the con printed in March. :)

Right Now games at Texicon will include;
2 Rifts games; one focusing on power armor while the other game Psychics, magic, and aliens.
1 Beyond the Supernatural; horror style game

2 dead reign
1 splicers

Games at A-kon 24 will include;
3 Rifts
1 Heroes Unlimited

possibly 5 Dead Reign
3 Splicers

LXGM
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Re: Texicon and A-kon 24

Unread post by zyanitevp »

mstrkenneth wrote:Last week my family and I received the official invitation to perform Palladium books games at Texicon and A-kon 24. As scheduling goes so far we will perform 6 games at Texicon and 12 at A-kon 24. Minion meetings have begun, and all the paper work for GM and Minion Badges are sent. One large project to begin, but all the other gear handled storage just fine thank goodness, and we will start getting flyers for the con printed in March. :)

Right Now games at Texicon will include;
2 Rifts games; one focusing on power armor while the other game Psychics, magic, and aliens.
1 Beyond the Supernatural; horror style game

2 dead reign
1 splicers

Games at A-kon 24 will include;
3 Rifts
1 Heroes Unlimited

possibly 5 Dead Reign
3 Splicers

LXGM

Hope that you will join the MA program and see how we can help you!
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image
mstrkenneth
D-Bee

Just a few more days left till Texicon; http://texicon.net/ and we have been working over the last two weeks in preparation. So far we have some knew 'Minion' shirts and nearly two dozen pre-generated characters for the event. My wife worked out a 'road map' for her Dead reign game and I work on the 'sleepy town of evil' map tomorrow for my BTS game.

A-kon 24 will be more of a challenge it seems. Parking will not be free and the new hotel is huge. Good news is that the local food trucks have gained permission to park all weekend and I am soo looking forward to food better than fastfood joints.
Now if I can just get the cat-girls to flock to me :)

LXGM
MK
Shawn Merrow
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: For the glory of Zeon and Zerebus, Sieg Zeon!

2D6 Palladium Forum History Geek Points

Unread post by Shawn Merrow »

Good luck with your games. :ok:

"Flandre, no Molotov cocktails indoors, please." - Hime from Princess Resurrection
mstrkenneth
D-Bee

My performance blurbs for A-kon 24

Friday: 7pm-11pm RIFTS

The Terror in Walker town

Players: 7

Characters: Pre-gen or BYOC with GM approval

For many years the ruined hulk of a alien giant robot has served as refuge for unfortunates lost in the wilds of Texas. Now something rises to threaten the lives of all that dwell within as the number of missing people begin to rise and a desperate town council worries of attack from without and within. Your group, offered sanctuary and credits, has been called by the council in secret to find the murderer in there midst. Join me for a post-apocalyptic detective story of terror and the supernatural.

Saturday: 3pm-7pm RIFTS

Tempest rising

The Kingdom of Worth has risen quickly from the ashes of the post-apocalyptic world welcoming D-Bees, and beings of all types to a call for freedom but it is a call that signals the doom of this dream. The Tempest has been launched, a massive Coalition war machine built with powerful Tesla coil devices capable of creating massive storms and even unleash the worst of all; a artificial Ley Line storm. The only hope against this dreadnaught is a small assault force launched in short range ballistic missiles to penetrate the hull and destroy the stormbringer from within.

Saturday 8pm– Midnight

The Mice that roared

Characters: characters created at table

Once you were ordinary mice searching for your daily bread and surviving a world of giants. You where captured and caged, taken to a place and put through unspeakable tortures to fill the scientific desires of evil men. Often at night you could all hear the screaming of other animals as they where experimented on, as all where given injections. Then your world began to change as one day you looked at the writing on your cage door and understood! Now so few remain but of those few you have gained the power to lead the way and save the one human who has ever shown you kindness as evil learns that even a mouse may roar!

Sunday: 11am-3pm RIFTS Phase world

Nomad Force

Through the three Galaxies Federations rise and fall with Empires and Evil Alien intelligences but rising as a military force against Supernatural evil The Legion has risen. Aliens, humans, dimensional beings all free creatures banded against the horrors that lurk between the stars. Your Legion unit ‘Nomad’ has been called to action joining the explorer vessel Hypatia at the edge of a Black Hole far from inhabited space. There, despite the massive gravitational power, a ring of 133 satellites of unknown alien origin form a perimeter fencing in the massive gravitational forces. The Hypatia has been researching this for a month and recently sent out a automated distress signal. So strap on your armor and rifle to join me is a sci-fi horror game against madness.

Return to “Megaversal Ambassadors”