trying to get back in

Ninja mutant creatures unite. Here's the place to do it.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

DeadTOm
D-Bee
Location: Missoula, MT USA - That place that's really far from everything.

Re: trying to get back in

Unread post by DeadTOm »

Got the same issue here. I recently rediscovered all my old palladium books (rifts, tmnt, heroes, ninjas and superspies, Prpg and tons of sourcebooks) in a box in the garage. I had completely forgotten about them and haven't played any of them since high school. I'm 35 years old now.

I showed them to my kids, rolled up some mutant ninja foxes for tmnt and they're really excited about it. Going to run them through a short campaign this weekend. Would be nice to find other players my own age though. I can't find anyone in this area that plays any Palladium RPGs at all. It's a real bummer.
Last edited by DeadTOm on Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Playing RPGs since 1989. Starting with TMNTOS. Love the Palladium system.

Look for me on Roll20.net
jaymz
Palladin
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)

Unread post by jaymz »

MANY of us are in the same boat guys :) best bet is to look for some sort of online group. not as fast paced typically but it can get your game fix. I have run a chat room game and I believe there are some run on a regular basis here in the palladium chatrooms.
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/
Nightmask
Palladin

Unread post by Nightmask »

DeadTOm wrote:Got the same issue here. I recently rediscovered all my old palladium books (rifts, tmnt, heroes, ninjas and superspies, Prpg and tons of sourcebooks) in a box in the garage. I had completely forgotten about them and haven't played any of them since highshool. I'm 35 years old now.

I showed them to my kids, rolled up some mutant ninja foxes for tmnt and they're really excited about it. Going to run them through a short campaign this weekend. Would be nice to find other players my own age though. I can't find anyone in this area that plays any Palladium RPGs at all. It's a real bummer.

Will be crossing my fingers and hoping it proves to be a great game and really gets them hooked to pass the fire on to the next generation.
Fair warning: I consider being called a munchkin a highly offensive slur and do report people when they err in doing so.

'Reality is very disappointing.' - Jonathan Switcher from Mannequin

It's 'canon', not 'cannon'. A cannon is a big gun like on pirate ships, canon is what you mean when referring to something as being contained within one of the books such as how many dice to roll for a stat.
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

lil stink wrote:
jaymz wrote:MANY of us are in the same boat guys :) best bet is to look for some sort of online group. not as fast paced typically but it can get your game fix. I have run a chat room game and I believe there are some run on a regular basis here in the palladium chatrooms.

hmm... I may have to check out that chatroom. If anyone else would like to start a little TMNT/ATB group that we can play through "play by post" forums, or chat rooms let me know. I ordered another copy of ATB (old version) recently. I am a art student and mainly flip through them for the art, but I want to start roll'n again!

Both myself and others run sites where you can run your Play by Post game.

For my site: Storm Watch Forums
Another site belonging to Apocalypse Zero: Palladium Knights

There are others out there as well.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again

Return to “After the Bomb® RPG & TMNT®”