Artwork...

I would like to introduce everyone to the 1st “Splicers: Unleashed” contest and the havoc that will reign form henceforth in this epic & awesome RPG. This is a submissions contest where you will get a chance to get your imaginative visions brought to life as an optional contribution to the Splicers setting. I wanted to bring some spice for this setting and open the floodgates for your imaginations to be stimulated like none before. This is a contest where EVERYONE can take part and submit, judge & market their most creative, deadly and wicked ideas for Splicers. - Premier aka Chuck Walton

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

NMI
OLD ONE

Artwork...

Unread post by NMI »

I got to see some of the winning designs from Premier/Chuck Walton the other day [met him in person, very nice guy. Cares very deeply for Splicers]
I dont know if he wants me to release the winners, but I can say that at least one of the entries that earned my vote won and it looks awesome.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Snake Eyes
Hero
Comment: Living in Florida, soon to be Dinosaur Swamp

Re: Artwork...

Unread post by Snake Eyes »

You MUST ask Premier to let you post who the winners are........

Or instead of public postng who they are, you could PM them
The Dragon Has Spoken
Quantum07
Explorer

Unread post by Quantum07 »

AGREED!!! The authors want to know!
kevarin
Adventurer

Unread post by kevarin »

i would like to know then i would know if i needed to add another picture to my next list of drawings im going to send in to Premier
http://kevarin.deviantart.com/# my little attempt to add some color to the Palladium world

My gun does 4d6x1000 MD! There's no way this guy is gonna survive.
-- Famous Last Words of Rifts Players

Return to “Splicers® Unleashed!”