Adding Systems Failure to RPGNow site

10101010: Site is secure. Move on to the next, secure and deactivate. Await further orders from Swarmlord.
2009: Let the Hunt Begin.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

abtex
Champion

Adding Systems Failure to RPGNow site

Unread post by abtex »

To the powers that be, could Systems Failure RPG be added to the available games on RPGNow site?
Please!!!!!
I hate it when my mind wonders,
Because I have no idea what it will bring back with it.

taalismn says -- Librarians assume the role of scholar-priest-kings in an increasinly illiterate society...

taalismn says -- Abtex...Unofficial archival mole for the fictional arms industry again with the sites that make you blink... :shock: :-D
Scott Gibbons
Palladium Books® Staff

Re: Adding Systems Failure to RPGNow site

Unread post by Scott Gibbons »

:ok: Seconded!!!
A wise man once said, "Only a fool takes offense where none was intended." I repeat this good advice to myself at least once a day.

Calm, reasoned discourse is the best way to change minds; too bad all the calm & reason in the world can't open a willfully closed mind.
Tearstone
Adventurer

Unread post by Tearstone »

Ditto!

If I quote you, you will get spell-checked.
abtex
Champion

Unread post by abtex »

Ad reads --
Out of print RPG, Seeking new gamers!!
Cult followers want another copy as well, please!!.
I hate it when my mind wonders,
Because I have no idea what it will bring back with it.

taalismn says -- Librarians assume the role of scholar-priest-kings in an increasinly illiterate society...

taalismn says -- Abtex...Unofficial archival mole for the fictional arms industry again with the sites that make you blink... :shock: :-D
gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

I also for adding it.
rrank5377
D-Bee

Unread post by rrank5377 »

I agree with adding it to RPGNow as well. That game was incredibly well done, one of my favorite settings overall. I'd like to get another copy, too. I like having one to hand around the table to players and one for me to reference when running.

If it doesn't end up on RPGNow, it is available elsewhere, though not digitally.
Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Systems-Failure-Complete-Role-Playing-Game/dp/1574570382/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1368020745&sr=8-1&keywords=Systems+Failure
Noble Knight: http://www.nobleknight.com/ViewProducts.asp_Q_ProductLineID_E_2137419217_A_ManufacturerID_E_26_A_CategoryID_E_12_A_GenreID_E_

I'm sure you can find it in other places, too. This was a very quick search.

As a side note, I've purchased many things through Noble Knight, they've always been really good.

Return to “Systems Failure™”