First level up for my first character

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

GMDijarian
Explorer

Re: First level up for my first character

Unread post by GMDijarian »

Squiz wrote:Leveled up for the first time today. I feel accomplished! Level 2!!! :lol:

Do you remember leveling up your first character?

The sad thing is, I've GM'd for so long, i dont know if i've ever leveled up a character of my own, because if i ever play vs gm, its only for one session, and i dont get enough experience of course.

But Congratulations :D
Joseph Kerr
Explorer

Unread post by Joseph Kerr »

GMDijarian wrote:The sad thing is, I've GM'd for so long, i dont know if i've ever leveled up a character of my own, because if i ever play vs gm, its only for one session, and i dont get enough experience of course.

I'm in the same boat as you.
Help save the people who brightened my little brothers birthday, Palladium Books!!

Enigma - To the Sound of Rain.
Joseph Kerr
Explorer

Squiz wrote:You guys have never actually played? :eek:

That's cool. I look forward to GMing some time too. And thanks :)

Oh no no, I've played. Just never longer than 1-2 sessions before I'd have to GM again.
Help save the people who brightened my little brothers birthday, Palladium Books!!

Joseph Kerr
Explorer

Squiz wrote:
Joseph Kerr wrote:
Squiz wrote:You guys have never actually played? :eek:

That's cool. I look forward to GMing some time too. And thanks :)

Oh no no, I've played. Just never longer than 1-2 sessions before I'd have to GM again.

Yeah, but I meant like an actual campaign or something. You've never had long running NPCs that have leveled?

I, personally, don't consider that the same. Mostly because their levels are arbitrary to the groups. Either they're killed off fairly quickly, or they disappear and reappear with a few new levels and abilities. Their progression is more cinematic for me.

Preacher
Hero
Comment: My Thermonuclear level defense of Palladium is neither condoned nor endorsed by Palladium Books.

Unread post by Preacher »

Squiz wrote:Leveled up for the first time today. I feel accomplished! Level 2!!! :lol:

Do you remember leveling up your first character?

Congrats!!!!
ImageImage Yeah I like guns. Image
I pledge allegiance to this flag, if that bothers you well that's too bad!!!
Danger
Champion
Comment: The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." - George Carlin

Unread post by Danger »

I've slept a few decades since then, so no.
"Can you kill me?! With those feeble arms?!" - Ogami Itto
"Bodycount's in the house!" - Ice T
"The Great Destroyer is back again!" - Duo Maxwell
"It's mine you hear? Mine ALL MINE Get back in there. Down Down Down! Go Go Go! MINE MINE MINE!!!" --Daffy Duck
Nekira Sudacne wrote:Sorry, the Anime genre and the Furry genre don't usually mix, except where Catgirls are concerned :D

Return to “Rifts®”