Dead Reign/BTS-2 questions

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

The Beast
Demon Lord Extraordinaire
Comment: You probably think this comment is about you, don't you?

Re: Dead Reign/BTS-2 questions

Unread post by The Beast »

Rictus wrote:Would the ability Death Trance hide the character from the 'life-sensing abilities of the zombies?

I think it does, but I could be wrong. I know this was asked here before, just don't remember which thread it was in. I don't know about the other power.
runebeo
Champion
Comment: I hope Odin allows me to stand with him at the time of Ragnarök!

Re: Dead Reign/BTS-2 questions

Unread post by runebeo »

sure why not let it work or have it limit the zombie's ability to detect the life force. Really it's up to the GM, but imagine coming out of the trance only to swarmed, not the way I'd like to die. We play that heavy leather or multi-layers of clothing covers up the glow of our life force, but not completely. With this rule we have the zombies role a perception roll to detect the characters.
I will be 125 living in Rio de Janeiro when the Great Cataclysm comes, I will not survive long but I will be cloned threw the Achilles project and my clones will be Achilles Neo-Humans that will start a new Jedi order in Psyscape. So You May Strike Me Down & I Will Become More Powerful Than You Can Possibly Imagine. Let the Clone Wars begin!

Return to “Dead Reign™”