Open House Update - May 2, 2007

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Wayne Smith
OLD ONE

Open House Update - May 2, 2007

Unread post by Wayne Smith »

1. Those of you who ordered tickets for the Palladium Open House in the last week or so were not mailed their tickets, because they probably wouldn't have reached you on time. Your tickets will be available for you to pick up at the door. For those of you who have received your tickets and then misplaced them, fear not; we know you bought a ticket and will still let you in.

2. VIP tickets are sold out! While we did have a few becoime available a couple weeks ago, they are gone.

3. Saturday and Sunday tickets will be available at the door, and we have revised our at-the-door prices: Saturday: $18, Sunday: $12.

4. As was announced elsewhere, but does not appear on the schedule, Carmen Bellaire will be running at least one, Megaverse-spanning game sometime on Saturday, and if you would like to participate, he asks you to bring your favorite character, from any of our game lines.

Wayne Smith
Palladium Books
SO much better at foosball than Brandon
Last edited by Wayne Smith on Tue May 15, 2007 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Greyaxe
Champion
Comment: Role playing is not my hobby, it is my lifestyle.

Unread post by Greyaxe »

The fantasticlly deadly

Does that include a 13th level undead slayer/8th level operator/10th level palladium mind mage?

Just kidding Anrixx is retired.

Maybe ill bring Greyaxe 15th level wizard/10th level diabolost/summoner/spugorthian transmutated bioborg.

I think Carmen is in deep trouble and I cant wait to see it> so excited, i think ill take the next day off to create characters.
Sureshot wrote:Listen you young whippersnappers in my day we had to walk for 15 no 30 miles to the nearest game barefoot both ways. We had real books not PDFS and we carried them on carts we pulled ourselves that we built by hand. We had Thaco and we were happy. If we needed dice we carved ours out of wood. Petrified wood just because we could.
J. Lionheart
Rifter® Contributer

Unread post by J. Lionheart »

Greyaxe wrote:The fantasticlly deadly

Does that include a 13th level undead slayer/8th level operator/10th level palladium mind mage?

Just kidding Anrixx is retired.

Maybe ill bring Greyaxe 15th level wizard/10th level diabolost/summoner/spugorthian transmutated bioborg.

I think Carmen is in deep trouble and I cant wait to see it> so excited, i think ill take the next day off to create characters.

I'm sure it does. Carmen can kill anything and anybody. There's a reason his best known game is called "Carmen's Killfest" ::Grins::
Jeremiah Lionheart (Evan Cooney)
Only person ever to kill another player in KS's "Secret Enemy" game.
"Julius is convinced Evan Cooney was born to play Weasel Man." -Kevin

Return to “Palladium Open House”