With all the talk of Blind Warrior Women art lately...

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Jason Richards
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

With all the talk of Blind Warrior Women art lately...

Unread post by Jason Richards »

this question came to mind. Would they know if you installed a camera in their locker room? I mean... they're blind!
Support the Breachworld RPG! This D6 RPG is full-color and packed with handcrafted gaming goodness.

Get the whole scoop at http://www.breachworld.com
Rockwolf66
Hero

Unread post by Rockwolf66 »

When you look at their stats I have to say:

1.) Yes they would know
2.) they would then hunt you down and hand you over to their friend with the tenticles.
KLM
Knight

Unread post by KLM »

I guess it is easier to buy a few of them.
But still, one of the most basic rules for survival on any planet is never to upset someone wearing black leather - This is why protesters against the wearing of animal skins by humans unaccountably fail to throw their paint over Hell's Angels.
- Terry Prachett

Small font: use ctrl+c and copy it, so you can read. But since it is in small fonts, it is not important. I am not a NE salesperson.
Shadyslug
Hero
Comment: Ding ding ding there goes my wagon...

Unread post by Shadyslug »

And then put a cam in their locker...
Often times, we must atone for the sins of the father...
Josh Sinsapaugh
Comment: Carrying friends out of crowds and standing in the doorway looking like the Jack of Hearts since November 2008.

Unread post by Josh Sinsapaugh »

Or place cameras on their helmets.

Wait, I can't believe I just participated on this thread. :ugh:

~ Josh ( :P )
Shadyslug
Hero

Josh Sinsapaugh wrote:Wait, I can't believe I just participated on this thread. :ugh:

Yes you can...and you loved every moment of it...in fact...I'll bet you had momentary flashes of naked blind chicks...
rat_bastard
Kreelockian
Comment: Maybe if my sig line is clever enough someone will finally love me.

Unread post by rat_bastard »

well lets see, first off they are blind. So they would have less understanding of visual stimuli and quite possibly would be less offended by Richards crawling around the air ducts with a camera like a bad teen movie character. Second of all and this is important, they reproduce asexually. Meaning they don't do the whole mating dance the rest of us do, and probably don't have more than the most basic understanding of it in the first place.
"If a child shows a particular abundance of pity for fools or an overwhelming disdain for jibber jabber he is plucked from his family and raised by monks in the T-emple."
Jason Richards

Seeing the fan response, I think it's clear. Apollo needs to take on this scenerio as an art project, immediately.

Is it too late for this to be the animated short?!?!
Support the Breachworld RPG! This D6 RPG is full-color and packed with handcrafted gaming goodness.

Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

*nasty thoughts, though pleasantly so* 8-)
"You WILL believe that all people have an inherent right to follow their own path to enlightenment in the spiritual manner of their choice or we will burn you at the stake!!!"~Slag
hahaha NXLA for the win.-- Galactus Kid x2
Bah. Immortality and marriage are just 2 things that should never mix. Any kind of prolongued lifespan shouldn't be burdened with monogamy.- Alejandro
Knowledge is power, power corrupts, study hard, be evil.
Jason Richards

Misfit KotLD wrote:
Jason Richards wrote:Seeing the fan response, I think it's clear. Apollo needs to take on this scenerio as an art project, immediately.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I take this to mean you do not disagree with us.

Disagree with a two page color spread of a BWW locker room scene? What? I don't even understand what "disagree" means in this context. :?

Marrowlight
Knight
Comment: Listen very carefully, human...the fact that I even allow you to speak directly to me is a gift I bestow upon you. You do not order me. You beg for my appreciation and then wait to see if I choose to bestow it upon you.

Unread post by Marrowlight »

Josh Sinsapaugh wrote:Or place cameras on their helmets.

Wait, I can't believe I just participated on this thread. :ugh:

I can't believe you didn't start it.
Soon I Shall Bring Forth A New Beginning, And All Shall Be Made Mighty At The Touch Of My Hand

Petty tyrants thrive when they have authority backed by vague regulations.
Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

Alejandro wrote:
Misfit KotLD wrote:
Jason Richards wrote:
Misfit KotLD wrote:
Jason Richards wrote:Seeing the fan response, I think it's clear. Apollo needs to take on this scenerio as an art project, immediately.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I take this to mean you do not disagree with us.

Disagree with a two page color spread of a BWW locker room scene? What? I don't even understand what "disagree" means in this context. :?

Disagreement here is solid proof that one is a Non-Traditional Male as defined by TMQ.

It means you're gay.

Then I'm gay as hell...because lesbians suck ass.

2 hot chicks who are only interested in girls? Gee thanks. Now I have to compete with even more men over the remaining women in the world.

I'm sure some do. :lol:

To steal someone else sig of someone elses quote "Hooray for Lesbians". :P
"You WILL believe that all people have an inherent right to follow their own path to enlightenment in the spiritual manner of their choice or we will burn you at the stake!!!"~Slag
Bah. Immortality and marriage are just 2 things that should never mix. Any kind of prolongued lifespan shouldn't be burdened with monogamy.- Alejandro
Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

Alejandro wrote:I've noticed that the people who like lesbians the most are married men. Even lesbians don't like lesbians as much as guys who got hitched.

Eh, it probably helps I married a woman who was bi.
The Galactus Kid
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

Man, how many times am I going to have to say this this week...

hahaha. Nxla for the win!!!
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

The Galactus Kid wrote:Man, how many times am I going to have to say this this week...

hahaha. Nxla for the win!!!

Well, todays only tuesday...
Library Ogre
Comment: My comments do not necessarily represent the views of Palladium Books.

Unread post by Library Ogre »

Question: Why, with all the interest, was there no BWW in Rifter #35?
-overproduced by Martin Hannett

When I see someone "fisking" these days my first inclination is to think "That person doesn't have much to say, and says it in volume." -John Scalzi
Happiness is a long block list.
If you don't want to be vilified, don't act like a villain.
The Megaverse runs on vibes.
All Palladium Articles
Mutant Dawn for Savage Worlds!
Jason Richards

MrNexx wrote:Question: Why, with all the interest, was there no BWW in Rifter #35?

Haven't seen it yet, but word on the street is that Apollo's new artwork makes up for it.

Besides, even with no BWW... Erin Tarn was no slouch!

Jason Richards

Cain wrote:
MrNexx wrote:Question: Why, with all the interest, was there no BWW in Rifter #35?

Because Jason Richards forgot to tell Apollo to draw us a 2 page BWW locker room spread until yesterday?

(Dude, if you'd done this wonderful market research like, last spring, maybe it would have made it into Rifter #35!)

I'm working on the sequel!!! :x

Marrowlight
Knight
Comment: Listen very carefully, human...the fact that I even allow you to speak directly to me is a gift I bestow upon you. You do not order me. You beg for my appreciation and then wait to see if I choose to bestow it upon you.

Cain wrote:Suhweeeee3e3ee3eeet!1!11!

:-D

Ah-Ha. So you're who had the name.
Soon I Shall Bring Forth A New Beginning, And All Shall Be Made Mighty At The Touch Of My Hand

Apollo Okamura
Palladium Books® Freelance Artist

Unread post by Apollo Okamura »

Hehe, cause I got asked to draw Erin Tarn instead! :lol:
If I had my way, you’d definitely have been seeing some Shemarrian and Blind Warrior action! :fl:
Last edited by Apollo Okamura on Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

Misfit KotLD wrote:
Apollo Okamura wrote:

If I had my way, you’d definitely have been seeing some Shemarrian and Blind Warrior action! :fl:

You need to do that anyway. And not just because my wife played a Shemarrian Pinocchio...

Errr, "Pinocchio"? :erm:
Juankis
Wanderer

Unread post by Juankis »

Misfit KotLD wrote:You need to do that anyway. And not just because my wife played a Shemarrian Pinocchio...

Great, now I've got this mental image of a Shemarrian doing the Pinnochio dance from Shrek 2 "I'm a real boy! I'm a real boy"
"If you want something done, ask. If you want something done quickly, ask, and then begin counting down from ten with no explanation."
- Mahatma Gandhi
"Unit be the side of darkeness"
Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

Juankis wrote:
Misfit KotLD wrote:You need to do that anyway. And not just because my wife played a Shemarrian Pinocchio...

Great, now I've got this mental image of a Shemarrian doing the Pinnochio dance from Shrek 2 "I'm a real boy! I'm a real boy"

:nh: Thanks, now so do I.:nh:

:thwak: :thwak: :thwak:
Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

Misfit KotLD wrote:
Nxla666 wrote:
Misfit KotLD wrote:
Apollo Okamura wrote:

You need to do that anyway. And not just because my wife played a Shemarrian Pinocchio...

Errr, "Pinocchio"? :erm:

The wooden puppet who wanted to be a real boy. Ivori wanted to become a real girl after she realized she was a robot and everything she knew was made up. She did become a real girl, got a girlfriend, made very intimate friends with a prince, and died to save the group. No whales were involved.

I thought something grew every time she lied. :lol: :? :lol:
Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

Alejandro wrote:Bah. Immortality and marriage are just 2 things that should never mix. Any kind of prolongued lifespan shouldn't be burdened with monogamy.

I think I shall sig that.
Apollo Okamura

WOOT! I finally figured out how to do add sigs.
See below!
Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

Apollo Okamura wrote:WOOT! I finally figured out how to do add sigs.
See below!

Cool. :-D
taalismn
Priest

Unread post by taalismn »

Wet Blanket Time....how certain can we be that BWW, reproducing assexually, don't have the anatomical correctness of a Barbie Doll? I.E....the bumps and curves have the right outline and are in the right places, but what hasn't been edited off by biowizardry and atrophy would make a clothing store mannequin look like a Heffner employee in comparison? :demon: :demon: :twisted: :demon: :demon:
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
taalismn
Priest

Unread post by taalismn »

Alejandro wrote:
Misfit KotLD wrote:
taalismn wrote:Wet Blanket Time....how certain can we be that BWW, reproducing assexually, don't have the anatomical correctness of a Barbie Doll? I.E....the bumps and curves have the right outline and are in the right places, but what hasn't been edited off by biowizardry and atrophy would make a clothing store mannequin look like a Heffner employee in comparison? :demon: :demon: :twisted: :demon: :demon:

I recall a description that places them as having all the plumbing, but I'll have to get back with you on where I read it.

It's in the Atlantis book in their description

In that case...cast off wet blanket, cue wet teeshirt jokes...
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Shadyslug
Hero

Alejandro wrote:Except in that same description it says they never use them and they don't feel attraction to other humanoids and have no use or desire for sex. So while it could be changed for a single character the likelihood of seeing them in anything like that would be about the same probability as the Coalition suddenly starting Operation: Hugs & Kisses and embrace the notion of D-bees on the planet.

It's a world of laughter, a world of cheer...
Jason Richards

Alejandro wrote:Except in that same description it says they never use them and they don't feel attraction to other humanoids and have no use or desire for sex. So while it could be changed for a single character the likelihood of seeing them in anything like that would be about the same probability as the Coalition suddenly starting Operation: Hugs & Kisses and embrace the notion of D-bees on the planet.

Hey, everybody look! It's Mr. Killjoy! <applause>

What this topic lacked was some argumentative discussion about the drawbacks of this completely serious suggestion for a gaming/art concept.

Library Ogre
Comment: My comments do not necessarily represent the views of Palladium Books.

Unread post by Library Ogre »

I likes bewbs. Bl1nD W4rr10r womenz R h0tzorz.

There. Back to the previous level of conversation. And, if you're a psychic, you can always use Bio-Manipulation to cause them to be horny.
-overproduced by Martin Hannett

When I see someone "fisking" these days my first inclination is to think "That person doesn't have much to say, and says it in volume." -John Scalzi
Happiness is a long block list.
If you don't want to be vilified, don't act like a villain.
The Megaverse runs on vibes.
All Palladium Articles
Mutant Dawn for Savage Worlds!
Jesterzzn
Champion

Unread post by Jesterzzn »

Jason Richards wrote:

Hey, everybody look! It's Mr. Killjoy! <applause>

What this topic lacked was some argumentative discussion about the drawbacks of this completely serious suggestion for a gaming/art concept.
So thanks for supplying it? He was just responding to a line of thought that someone else brought up, and I didn't find his response terribly argumentative, maybe a bit dry in its humor, but still not argumentative. Maybe we should chill just a wee bit?

EDIT****
Whoops, sorry Nexx. Yea, BEWBS!!! MORE BEWBS PLEASE!

Seriously, I was ticked there were no BWW in the swimsuite issue.
:fool:
NovenTheHero
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by NovenTheHero »

Apollo Okamura wrote:WOOT! I finally figured out how to do add sigs.
See below!

I stole your siggy pic =)
My Forums
Image Image
My 5 gallon batch of Traditional Mead and my 5 1 gallon batches of Melomel (Blueberry, Strawberry, Peach, Stawberry-Peach, and Mixed Berry)
Subjugator
Palladium Books® Super Fan

Unread post by Subjugator »

Y'all are crazy. I'd use one of those rune statues to record and view everything.

/Sub
There's a reason...and a very good one...that I have certain people in this forum blocked both here and on Facebook.

I can see an illustration of that nearly every time I come here.
Apollo Okamura

By the way... You guys do realize, that the Blind Warrior Woman pic in my sig is actually a colour sneek peek from the new D-Bees book? :-D
Subjugator
Palladium Books® Super Fan

Unread post by Subjugator »

Apollo Okamura wrote:By the way... You guys do realize, that the Blind Warrior Woman pic in my sig is actually a colour sneek peek from the new D-Bees book? :-D

OH DEAR GOD.

Thankfully, I've already ordered it.

And everything else.

Twice over in most cases.

/Sub
There's a reason...and a very good one...that I have certain people in this forum blocked both here and on Facebook.

I can see an illustration of that nearly every time I come here.
Jason Richards

Misfit KotLD wrote:
Apollo Okamura wrote:By the way... You guys do realize, that the Blind Warrior Woman pic in my sig is actually a colour sneek peek from the new D-Bees book? :-D

Damn. Maybe I do need that book.

Apollo for teh winz!!1!!

Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Zer0 Kay »

Misfit KotLD wrote:
Shadyslug wrote:
Josh Sinsapaugh wrote:Wait, I can't believe I just participated on this thread. :ugh:

Yes you can...and you loved every moment of it...in fact...I'll bet you had momentary flashes of naked blind chicks...

Well, the BWWs kill three fetishes at once. The disabled chick, the bald chick, and the amazon chick fetish all in one.

*Edit* I forgot the hairless thing.
You forgot Lingere and all women species... unless that was part of the amazon.
:thwak: you some might think you're a :clown: but you're cool in book :ok: :thwak:--Mecha-Viper
BEST IDEA EVER!!! -- The Galactus Kid
Holy crapy, you're Zer0 Kay?! --TriaxTech
Zer0 Kay is my hero. --Atramentus
The Zer0 of Kay, who started this fray,
Kept us laughing until the end. -The Fifth Business (In loving Memory of the teleport thread)
NovenTheHero
Dungeon Crawler

Misfit KotLD wrote:

Damn. Maybe I do need that book.

I definitely need the book now =)
My Forums
Image Image
My 5 gallon batch of Traditional Mead and my 5 1 gallon batches of Melomel (Blueberry, Strawberry, Peach, Stawberry-Peach, and Mixed Berry)
NovenTheHero
Dungeon Crawler

If the D-Bee book has a decent picture of BWW, I will get another tattoo to complement my: Rurga tattoo, my Isis tattoo, my Sorceress (from nightbane), my General Loni Kashbrook tattoo, and my bar maid from new west =)
My Forums
Image Image
Apollo Okamura

Noven, the BWW in my sig IS the picture from the D-Bees book, it's just in colour.
Since the BWW is all tones and no line art it might be a bit more difficult to get tattooed though. :(
Rockwolf66
Hero

Unread post by Rockwolf66 »

duck-foot wrote:750+ views people must really wanna see this locker room pic. i can understand i do to. when this pic gets done it needs to be posted online.

While I would like to see this locker room picture I much prefer a real woman like my friend, Teirdes.
NovenTheHero
Dungeon Crawler

Apollo Okamura wrote:Noven, the BWW in my sig IS the picture from the D-Bees book, it's just in colour.
Since the BWW is all tones and no line art it might be a bit more difficult to get tattooed though. :(

Naw, my tattoo artist is pretty good =)
My Forums
Image Image
Apollo Okamura

Locker room pic!? What, who? Okay, what's rat_bastard gotten me into now? :shock:
Sorry guys, I don't have any locker room pics. :-?

...'course, if Palladium does another swimsuit issue... :-P
cornholioprime
Palladin
Comment: At long last....I am FINALLY free of my wonderful addiction to the online Flash game "Bloons."
Well, mostly.....
Location: In the Hivelands with General Jericho Holmes, taking advantage of suddenly stupid Xiticix...

Unread post by cornholioprime »

Subjugator wrote:Y'all are crazy. I'd use one of those rune statues to record and view everything.

/Sub
:ok:
The Kevinomicon, Book of Siembieda 3:16.

16 Blessed art Thou above all others, O COALITION STATES, beloved of Kevin;

17 For Thou art allowed to do Evil without Limit, nor do thy Enemies retaliate.

18 Thy Military be run by Fools and Dotards.

19 Yet thy Nation suffers not. Praise be unto Him that protects thee from all harm!!
NovenTheHero
Dungeon Crawler

Apollo Okamura wrote:Locker room pic!? What, who? Okay, what's rat_bastard gotten me into now? :shock:
Sorry guys, I don't have any locker room pics. :-?

...'course, if Palladium does another swimsuit issue... :-P

Well that would be an idea to help with PB's financial troubles haha
My Forums
Image Image
rat_bastard
Kreelockian
Comment: Maybe if my sig line is clever enough someone will finally love me.

Unread post by rat_bastard »

Look I loved the concept of a Swimsuit issue, and I love smut, but the next swimsuit rifter has got to have more substance, you can only go so far with pictures of pretty women.

oh, and I know I am losing hetro points for this,m but put in somthing for the ladies, I mean really people....
"If a child shows a particular abundance of pity for fools or an overwhelming disdain for jibber jabber he is plucked from his family and raised by monks in the T-emple."
NovenTheHero
Dungeon Crawler

rat_bastard wrote:Look I loved the concept of a Swimsuit issue, and I love smut, but the next swimsuit rifter has got to have more substance, you can only go so far with pictures of pretty women.

oh, and I know I am losing hetro points for this,m but put in somthing for the ladies, I mean really people....

Haha, Karl Prosec in a bathing suit haha. Or Lord Coake! Or even....splyncryth. Definitly a Grackle Tooth and a Cactus Person.
My Forums
Image Image
Marrowlight
Knight

rat_bastard wrote:Look I loved the concept of a Swimsuit issue, and I love smut, but the next swimsuit rifter has got to have more substance, you can only go so far with pictures of pretty women.

Pfft, they've already gotten how many shots of naked male D-bess and Demons? ;)

Splugorth are always naked!

Return to “Rifts®”