Would You be Inspired to Base HOST ARMORS off these Pictures

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

TechnoGothic
Knight

Would You be Inspired to Base HOST ARMORS off these Pictures

Unread post by TechnoGothic »

TechnoGothic
END OF LINE

"The best things in life are to crush your enemies, drive them before you, and hear the lamentations of their women."-Conan
bar1scorpio
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by bar1scorpio »

Seeing on how the initial designs of the splicer host armors, for the most part are also take offs on the Bio Booster Armor Guyver series.
"The World Will be Saved By Steam!" - Professor Steamhead Ninja High School
Snake Eyes
Hero
Comment: Living in Florida, soon to be Dinosaur Swamp

Unread post by Snake Eyes »

Dude, that last one is cool........Yes i can see that being used as a Bio-Armor concept. :-D

Now all i need to do now is scrape up enough money to buy the Splicers book.
Alpha 11
Palladin

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

Yep, I could see doing them as host armors.
sHaka
Hero
Comment: Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt

Unread post by sHaka »

That's nice - fits my visualisation and Splicers flavour very well - your work?
Northern Gun Weapons Technician, R&D Department
Reading: Savage Worlds / Savage Rifts
Playing: Nothing U_U
Advocating: A free, super-slick .pdf of Palladium's core system with sample characters and scenario
My Dead Reign Character Sheet
Palladium Books RPG Google+ Community
abtex
Champion

Re: Would You be Inspired to Base HOST ARMORS off these Pict

Unread post by abtex »

TechnoGothic wrote:Would You be Inspired to Base HOST ARMORS off these Pictures ??

I think these with alittle alteration would make great Host Armors for Splicers ;)

Host Armors and a couple of Biotics as well.
I hate it when my mind wonders,
Because I have no idea what it will bring back with it.

taalismn says -- Librarians assume the role of scholar-priest-kings in an increasinly illiterate society...

taalismn says -- Abtex...Unofficial archival mole for the fictional arms industry again with the sites that make you blink... :shock: :-D
TechnoGothic
Knight

sHaka wrote:That's nice - fits my visualisation and Splicers flavour very well - your work?

Not mine. Saw the over at warrior guyver's sit, just thought i'd share the awesomeness.
TechnoGothic
END OF LINE

"The best things in life are to crush your enemies, drive them before you, and hear the lamentations of their women."-Conan
TechnoGothic
Knight

Re: Would You be Inspired to Base HOST ARMORS off these Pict

abtex wrote:
TechnoGothic wrote:Would You be Inspired to Base HOST ARMORS off these Pictures ??

I think these with alittle alteration would make great Host Armors for Splicers ;)

Host Armors and a couple of Biotics as well.

Which ones would you use for Biotics ?
TechnoGothic
END OF LINE

TechnoGothic
Knight

TechnoGothic
END OF LINE

Ectoplasmic Bidet
Hero

Unread post by Ectoplasmic Bidet »

Wow, I used to read that Guyver fanfic years and years ago...I'd forgotten about it.

This guy was my background pic on my comp for like a year.

http://www.warriorguyver.com/wgfanfic/a ... ubis01.jpg
TechnoGothic
Knight

i did not enjoy the fanfic at all. i enjoyed the art though. Even though ppl went nut with the blades faceing forward, or both directions in many cases.

That and the warrior guyver stuff seemed power ranger inspired with all the varient guyver types showing up.
TechnoGothic
END OF LINE

Ectoplasmic Bidet
Hero

Unread post by Ectoplasmic Bidet »

TechnoGothic wrote:i did not enjoy the fanfic at all. i enjoyed the art though. Even though ppl went nut with the blades faceing forward, or both directions in many cases.

That and the warrior guyver stuff seemed power ranger inspired with all the varient guyver types showing up.

I stopped following it pretty early on because it seemed too much like Guyver Does DBZ, but for a while afterward I would drop by to check the art and see what new guyvers had been cooked up.
Thinyser
Knight
Comment: "Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."
~George Carlin

Unread post by Thinyser »

Rifter_Richeta wrote:That last one looks frickin' awesome! :ok:
yeah that would be the one to do a HA from
"We live in a world where people use severed plant genitals to express affection.
Rifts is really not much weirder than that." ~~Killer Cyborg

"If we let technical problems scare us away from doing anything, humanity would still be in the trees flinging poo at each other."~~Killer Cyborg

"Everything that breeds is a threat."~~Killer Cyborg
TechnoGothic
Knight

Ectoplasmic Bidet wrote:
TechnoGothic wrote:i did not enjoy the fanfic at all. i enjoyed the art though. Even though ppl went nut with the blades faceing forward, or both directions in many cases.

I stopped following it pretty early on because it seemed too much like Guyver Does DBZ, but for a while afterward I would drop by to check the art and see what new guyvers had been cooked up.

Same here. i check in for new art, thats it.
TechnoGothic
END OF LINE

Aramanthus
Monk

Unread post by Aramanthus »

I would use those to build some new host armors. Since when I first picked up the Splicers book I thought it reminded me of the Guyver Anime saga.
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

"As you will it, your Grace."

HH....FIE

Return to “Splicers®”