New Robotech minis line

For all talk related to Robotech RPG Tactics™. A strategic, tactical board game brought to you by Palladium Books®, Ninja Division® and Harmony Gold®

Moderators: Phaze, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Steve Dubya
Hero
Comment: Disingenuous mountebanks and their subliminal chicanery! A pox on them! - Homer Simpson

New Robotech minis line

Unread post by Steve Dubya »

From the Kids Logic Facebook page, a picture of their new "Minitech" Robotech minis.

Certainly no help to backers of the KS, but for those still interested in Robotech miniatures gaming, this is an interesting development.
"Things aren't what they used to be" is the rallying cry of small minds. When men say things used to be better, they invariably mean they were better for them, because they were young, and had all their hopes intact. The world is bound to look a darker place as you slide into the grave.
Best Served Cold, Joe Abercrombie
Library Ogre
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: My comments do not necessarily represent the views of Palladium Books.

Re: New Robotech minis line

Unread post by Library Ogre »

Came here to post just this.
-overproduced by Martin Hannett

When I see someone "fisking" these days my first inclination is to think "That person doesn't have much to say, and says it in volume." -John Scalzi
Happiness is a long block list.
If you don't want to be vilified, don't act like a villain.
The Megaverse runs on vibes.
All Palladium Articles
Mutant Dawn for Savage Worlds!
Alpha 11
Palladin

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

Will try and get a hold of some of these as they come out.
slade the sniper
Hero

Unread post by slade the sniper »

OK, these are 1/285 scale. Uh, what is/was the scale of the RRT minis? Just want to know prior to buying to see if they are the same scale...or close enough to wing it. They seem to be close enough based on the web page and their approximate height...

-STS
My skin is not a sin - Carlos Wallace
A man's rights rest in three boxes. The ballot box, jury box and the cartridge box - Frederick Douglass
I am a firm believer that men with guns can solve any problem - Inscriptus
Any system in which the most populated areas have the most political power, creates an incentive for areas that want power to increase their population - Killer Cyborg
Jefffar
Supreme Being
Comment: Being a moderator doesn't mean I speak for Palladium Books. It just makes me the lifeguard at their pool.

Unread post by Jefffar »

They are the same scale. 1/285 is the standard scale for mecha miniatures games.
Official Hero of the Megaverse

Dead Boy wrote:All hail Jefffar... King of the Mods

Co-Holder with Ice Dragon of the "Lando Calrissian" award for Smooth. - Novastar

Palladium Forums of the Megaverse Rules

If you need to contact Palladium Books for any reason, click here.
slade the sniper
Hero

Unread post by slade the sniper »

Well, looks like I know what I am getting for Christmas :) Especially (at least) the MAC II. I already have 65+ RRT minis. Well I guess I need some FPA and MPA as well...

-STS
My skin is not a sin - Carlos Wallace
A man's rights rest in three boxes. The ballot box, jury box and the cartridge box - Frederick Douglass
I am a firm believer that men with guns can solve any problem - Inscriptus
Any system in which the most populated areas have the most political power, creates an incentive for areas that want power to increase their population - Killer Cyborg

Return to “Robotech RPG Tactics™”