RTT refund, making sure

For all talk related to Robotech RPG Tactics™. A strategic, tactical board game brought to you by Palladium Books®, Ninja Division® and Harmony Gold®

Moderators: Phaze, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Alpha 11
Palladin

RTT refund, making sure

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

Just wanted to double check here to make sure I read and did things right. All I really had to do was to write them via KS, and say I'd take the wave 1 mini's for the wave 2 stuff, right? Nothing more, nothing less?
jaymz
Palladin
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)

Re: RTT refund, making sure

Unread post by jaymz »

You had to send a list of what you wanted in exchange up to the "value" you are still owed.
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/
Alpha 11
Palladin

I was confused a little on that. Thanks!
wilycoyote
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by wilycoyote »

Alpha, ypu would get better value buying the stock on sale rather than use your paltry RRV money.

Afterall the core set is $80 in rfunds to backers but now onlly $34 for the world and his dad, same applies to the squadron sets.

As or me, it is all a waste of time , the extra shipping and taxes I would have to pay on any product put me further in the hoe as a UK backer. So for me it was simply an offer tha wholeheartedly discriminated against the non US backer.

Bitter ?? You bet your sweet bippy.
DocTom
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by DocTom »

Alpha 11, did they contact you about your exchange? They finally got back to me about my exchange.
Alpha 11
Palladin

DocTom wrote:Alpha 11, did they contact you about your exchange? They finally got back to me about my exchange.

Sorry about the late reply. I contacted them directly to make sure everything was ok, and after exchanging some email got everything squarded away. Though they haven't sent the email about the cost yet, but at least everything else is ok.

Return to “Robotech RPG Tactics™”