New Terrain Video

For all talk related to Robotech RPG Tactics™. A strategic, tactical board game brought to you by Palladium Books®, Ninja Division® and Harmony Gold®

Moderators: Phaze, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Robbo44
Megaversal® Ambassador

New Terrain Video

Unread post by Robbo44 »

Hey guys, here's a link to this week's video showing some of the terrain I have gathered together to use with my Robotech PRG tactics Minis. Let me know what you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCqvoB94cMo

Rob :-)
Jefffar
Supreme Being
Comment: Being a moderator doesn't mean I speak for Palladium Books. It just makes me the lifeguard at their pool.

Re: New Terrain Video

Unread post by Jefffar »

That is some awesome stuff.

Your players are really lucky that you're putting so much effort into their game. Well done.
Official Hero of the Megaverse

Dead Boy wrote:All hail Jefffar... King of the Mods

Co-Holder with Ice Dragon of the "Lando Calrissian" award for Smooth. - Novastar

Palladium Forums of the Megaverse Rules

If you need to contact Palladium Books for any reason, click here.
Snake Eyes
Hero
Comment: Living in Florida, soon to be Dinosaur Swamp

Unread post by Snake Eyes »

That is a very impressive setup you have
The Dragon Has Spoken
wilycoyote
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by wilycoyote »

Nice set ups, presume this is club activity based around the rpg? I only ask as I would expect that you are finding the RTT rules much easier to use when resolving combat situations.

I will float an idea to you which you can shoot down if you want. We have been folling around with onboard sip combat, basically UEDF forces penetrate a zentradi ship. This is resolving using corridors and larger room/hanger spaces.

This has proved great fun especially using blind tabels This is two identical setp ups separated by a curtain and players make simutaneous moves on their own table, while an neutral umpire or umpires checks for who can see who and announce sightings etc. Amazed how cautious even the most gung ho players can get using this way of playing. Works just as well with setups in separate rooms.

Return to “Robotech RPG Tactics™”