Free Books

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Free Books

Unread post by Zer0 Kay »

I was recently gifted a set of the standard format with the only stipulation that I pay it foward and give someone my Manga versions. So I have a Shadow Chronicles, Macross and Southern Cross Manga size I'm looking to give away to someone who doesn't own the books yet. PM me if your interested.
:thwak: you some might think you're a :clown: but you're cool in book :ok: :thwak:--Mecha-Viper
BEST IDEA EVER!!! -- The Galactus Kid
Holy crapy, you're Zer0 Kay?! --TriaxTech
Zer0 Kay is my hero. --Atramentus
The Zer0 of Kay, who started this fray,
Kept us laughing until the end. -The Fifth Business (In loving Memory of the teleport thread)
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Re: Free Books

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

wrong section of the forums, i'm afraid. (you posted it in the area for the robotech miniatures game, and you are clearly talking about the RPG books)
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Re: Free Books

Unread post by Zer0 Kay »

glitterboy2098 wrote:wrong section of the forums, i'm afraid. (you posted it in the area for the robotech miniatures game, and you are clearly talking about the RPG books)

Thank you... and whichever mod moved it!!
:thwak: you some might think you're a :clown: but you're cool in book :ok: :thwak:--Mecha-Viper
BEST IDEA EVER!!! -- The Galactus Kid
Holy crapy, you're Zer0 Kay?! --TriaxTech
Zer0 Kay is my hero. --Atramentus
The Zer0 of Kay, who started this fray,
Kept us laughing until the end. -The Fifth Business (In loving Memory of the teleport thread)

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”