You Tube "Game Night"

From The Rifts® - A You Tube Channel dedicated to all things Palladium Books®

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Wolf_Starbuck
D-Bee

You Tube "Game Night"

Unread post by Wolf_Starbuck »

Hey all - not my idea (credit to Patrick Van Nederynen on the facebook "Facebook: Rifts Pen & Paper RPG" page) but it would be helpful to have a couple of game session videos with people who REALLY understand the rules for those interested in learning how to play. Yes, I've seen the "From the Rifts" videos, and they're helpful - but sometimes watching how others play is more helpful to those who might be easily confused by the rules. Although this could be done by anyone, I think it would be best to have this made by Palladium staff directly to avoid confusing people and as a way to promote the game! Having about several different sessions with from the different worlds and maybe a last session where the worlds are combined would give people ideas.
"Come on guys! Let's go save the helpless dragon from the evil princess!"

Wolf_Starbuck's Rifts Character Sheet
dreicunan
Hero

Re: You Tube "Game Night"

Unread post by dreicunan »

I admire your optimism in thinking that Palladium Staff would be a good source for knowing the rules. ;)
Axelmania wrote:You of course, being the ultimate authority on what is an error and what is not.
Declared the ultimate authority on what is an error and what is not by Axelmania on 5.11.19.
Augur
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: Creator of the best PBP sites online: Explorers Unlimited & Savage Rifts

Re: You Tube "Game Night"

Unread post by Augur »

dreicunan wrote:I admire your optimism in thinking that Palladium Staff would be a good source for knowing the rules. ;)

:lol: The best burns are polite, funny, and true.
ImageImageImage

Return to “From The Rifts”