UNLEASHED 4th VERIFIED ACCOUNT

I would like to introduce everyone to the 1st “Splicers: Unleashed” contest and the havoc that will reign form henceforth in this epic & awesome RPG. This is a submissions contest where you will get a chance to get your imaginative visions brought to life as an optional contribution to the Splicers setting. I wanted to bring some spice for this setting and open the floodgates for your imaginations to be stimulated like none before. This is a contest where EVERYONE can take part and submit, judge & market their most creative, deadly and wicked ideas for Splicers. - Premier aka Chuck Walton

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Premier
Palladium Books® Freelance Artist

UNLEASHED 4th VERIFIED ACCOUNT

Unread post by Premier »

SPLICERS Unleashed: 5th “Our Blood is Good for it”
Written By Charles Walton II (Yeah I try every now & then)

Headquarters: Due to some of the unbridled commentary below, this Great House has chosen to keep its identity classified.
Report of Incident: Taiga Bunker, Taiga Forest – Lake Kanka’s Edge
Report Originator(s): Sgt. Outrider Viktor Strannik of the 11th Baeo Pack

“I guess I’ll start where “I” think it started. We had been out in the Preserves patrolling the Taiga Forest’s northern game trails for about three weeks now. Our Baeo Pack consisted of two Platoons of Outriders testing the Saber Grendels* and 3 woolly Behemoths** to boot. Falconer, Cross, with her Black Talons & Snow Owls, was our point. I wanted to see what these new Grendels could do so we fought them often & opportunistically against the locals. Librarians always pushing us for new critters, so… I wanted to see what we could stir up. The improved strength and thick fur seemed to help against the colder nights and habitat, but the stamina and heavy lactic acid build ups, left a few winded, after serious skirmishes, which is a bit too early for my liking. I gotta give it to em though, when it comes to the fight, they are game and always bring it. I like the Saber teeth, the white tiger styled look, black claws, brute strength and also the thick fur quill mantle of the baboon. The brutes are champion fighters that should be produced more often. Just they eat so much. I am glad I got the biggest of em though, chuckle, as “Tundra” earns his keep.
We had patrolled this sector many times and besides the great hunting, territorial spats with some Cleaver giants or some fighting at kill sites against Gluttons or Vire boars, nothing was eventful. We avoided the standard machine patrols of Sky Fighters and Strike Ships that might spot us from the outskirts. Whenever Gaia got frustrated with us we slipped out of the Preserve to shake her off our tails. We even teased & shook a few Necroborg & Steel Trooper patrols before we pounced back into the Preserve’s edge. We saw another one of those Technojackers from the northern tribe and tried to catch him, but lost him just at the Preserve’s edge where he slipped into the Iberian ruined city. In the end we kept a low enough profile to avoid Gaia’s direct attention.

Scribe Interviewer: “And what of rival Splicers?”

Sgt. Viktor Strannick eyed the Scribe intently before speaking.
“The blood feuding had seemed to settle down in the Eastern quandrant near Lake Kanka. We guessed House Marta finally got the message after the last bout. Heck, let them Jackals cower back to ANY of their “big” brother Houses! We didn’t care, we would take it to Warsaw, Necrys, or Frebris, even that lazy Barren Marsh or the damn Shivs. Our blood is good for it…!
Scribe Interviewer:”Please refrain from insulting or challenging ANY of the other Houses , especially during this time and need. Just stick to the details of the account.”
Sgt. Viktor Strannick bit his lip and grudgingly cont’d:
“Several nights of heavy rainfall had gone by, one after another, each with a heavier down pour. Sometimes the rain was so heavy you could barely see 10-feet in front of ya. We saw a few weird storms in the distance with some sort of purple lightning flashes in the clouds (cough…cough…) that seemed to appear somewhere over the deep of Lake Kanka, but nothing more happened for days. After the rain fall patrols found various mega prey carcasses like mammoths, Emperor Walruses and the like, along the waterholes and the reeds near the lagoon. Large webbed tracks were everywhere, but they always trailed back out to the reeds and lagoon. During the second rainfall storm however, we could hear concerts of thundering booms that echoed throughout the Taiga Forest that shook the ground beneath us. That is when the nightmare began. “
Scribe Interviewer: “Now this is where I need you to focus and try your best to describe everything that happened, please continue.”
Sgt. Viktor: “Well, I will tell you as much as I saw, but you will need to speak with who-ever else survived as there were times where we were separated and I KNOW the others saw things…
After the ground shook from what sounded like heavy mortar fire, I called Cross, our Falconer to the front to scout out and see what was going on. Cross loosed two Black talons towards the pounding and purple flashes in the sky. I readied the Platoon, ordered the Behemoths to sit tight and the rest of us stalked towards Lake Kanka.
Cross reported back that the Talons spotted heavy cannon fire and bombardment coming from the deeper waters of Lake Kanka and it appeared as if some large underwater creatures were razing the shoreline bunkers. Damn… Artemis Krakens I figured! The crew had stolen many designs from Houses and I guessed someone finally told on us, damn snitches. Figured we’d hunt them later, but for now I knew we had a Kraken to kill. Before we could move closer, I got my buzz from HQ, stating that the bunkers were already hit by some kind of Scarecrow freaks, and that we were to hold our ground and stand by for a rendezvous with one of our hit squads. So we laid low while the thundering from the lake poured heavy throughout the night and early part of the day. It was as if they were trying to pound us out of hiding or something. Finally, the Dracs landed on the blind side of the mountain where the attackers couldn’t see their approach and deployed the hit Squads.
“I thought we were expected just one Drac load?” I questioned. The Lead Drac Outrider Snyder gave me that lip as always, order’s changed, flow with it. Man… I hated that guy. Snyder was always the one with the bad news that you had to swallow. Three Drac loads of troops, I knew this wasn’t the Hit squad we were promised, the numbers was to make up for not sending the Hitters. These were likely grunts, worse , a load of gun fodder greeners fresh from a Retro. Sure nuff, the first soldier that rounded the mountain was a Roughneck Mickey, followed by another and so on. Blasted Ruffians, sigh… You gotta love the heart of these fools, but aint no way I would go back to just a mere Host Armor or Living Armor without a good War mount. Not up here, not in the war these days, ain’t no way. The Ruffians were good about it all, they took position and readied for my command, but that’s when I saw who the others were when they came around the hill. They moved different, scaling down the hill face first, with sleek long arms, legs and tails, with No Armor! Damn! I hated the way things unfolded more and more I thought to myself. It’s one thing to screw me with virgins, I can cope and teach them, but not test puppet psychotics. There unpredictable Biotic asses could backfire big time! I will never forget that one Biotic who always went around humping on trooper’s legs after a battle.
Sure nuff, the first to creep into range was a sleek thin sort of a guy, built like some flipping athlete. Always moving jittery like, had a long sleek weapon tail with a saber on the end, powerful built legs and shoulders on em. He was built more like some super acrobat. As he got closer I saw that his skin was like emerald. He had long serrated dreads that looked like they were made of jade and I swear they moved when I wasn’t lookin. He had on some tight living body suit that hissed. His hands and feet were large digits with sheaths, so I knew they had to conceal some sort of retractables. The way he scaled down that hill like a spider, I am sure he had some climbing enhancements as well. He scanned the area, I saw him looking at me, but he didn’t lock eyes, until he finished surveying the entire platoon. He swept us all with his funny looking eyes. Then as he came closer and that’s when I saw he didn’t have “eyes” at all. He had some kind of biotech visor built right into his face. Right away I felt violated. I told him, “don’t you eye ball me” and I had Tundra bare those pretty saber teeth and maw for emphasis. I don’t know what that visor did or could do, but I didn’t want him scanning me or anything else crazy. For some reason I naturally size up everyone when I am in the field and if I don’t feel I can take em, I don’t like em, and something about not knowing what this Biotic was built with gave me the creeps. He apologized mockingly and stated his call sign was “Felix”, and he was squad leader of our house’s new prototype Biotic regiment, The Pantherax.
I chuckled, well aint this some sh!t, the blind leading the blind. What Senator figured this was a good idea? I hope that goes on the record, chuckle.
Anyways, when Felix nestled down into some perched stance, his suite hissed and then the other Biotics scaled down from the hill and joined the ranks with the Ruffians. When they got closer I gave them a quick look over as they came in, man… I tell you, them Libs (short for Librarians) messed up some humans with this batch. All I can say is when I saw these cat men and how the Ruffians looked at them, I’d bet I had one of the most kamikaze of platoons ever in Splicers history. I mean really, large Panther heads, on stretched humanoid bodies and those big cat hind legs and tails and the retractable claws might sound good, but when it comes to it, nothing beats infantry with thick Armor, nasty beasts and BIG guns! Sure they had their typical Biotic specials dangling here or there, but at first glance I didn’t see anything that was going to really excite me. I told Felix, you gonna need some serious cat nip to make those guys do anything affective out here in these parts. I remember his sly grin and saying nothing (cuff… cuff…cough).
It wasn’t long before the Dracos that were clinging on the blindside of the hill were accompanied by three more Dracs and the Stinger Zephyr 3rd & 5th Squadrons. Cross reported back that the Leviathan platoons had been deployed and that the attackers would be engaged within the hour. Our job was to let the Leviathans flush them closer inland where aerial bombardment could pound them and we would be there to lay waste to any invaders that might enter down at the reeds. That was our hunting grounds where we crushed Marta.
Within the hour we saw the explosions and geysers of water spouting from Lake Kanka with ear piercing screeches of various Warmounts clashing below the troubled surface. Ahh… the sounds of glorious battle once more, echoed though our land of warriors. Large dark armored ridges pierced the surface on several occasions and these bony plates didn’t resemble any Kraken I had seen nor were they of the same size. Some were far smaller. Some were far larger. What the hell was in Lake Kanka I remember asking myself over and over? Were these creatures from House Artemis or something else? Soon some of our Leviathans began clamoring and limping out into the reeds, but long tentacles latched onto some of them and pulled them back into the deeper waters. Making a hasty retreat into the reeds I saw several Leviathans pouring heavy gun fire into the water at some seemingly large armored plated turtles. Turtles of all things, are you kidding me, what Librarian was behind these? That’s until I saw the solvo of organic missiles blossom from the backs of these voracious snappers and pour into the reeds pummeling the Leviathans into hulking sludges. Damn it, we needed to get down there quick. But orders rang through our Bio-comms to hold our position and to cut off anything that tries to get though the reeds.
Finally air support was sent in to mow down and bomb the heck out of these things. The Zephyr flew in first, fast and hard lazing the water’s surface with their cannons and Heaters. Our Leviathans were still in the water, but knew the Zephyr were coming and went deep and were able to attack from below pushing the invaders closer to the surface. That was when I saw the invaders better. They were using some sort of armored turtles as assault carriers. The turtles were deploying some of those Scarecrow freaks we had heard about. Whenever, those red-headed muscle freaks surfaced our Zephyr gave em hell, so they never came ashore. We could see these turtles locked into combat with Leviathans below them, jaws locked onto each other ripping huge clunks of armored flesh from one another. But the tentacles pulled off more Leviathans and soon the turtles were boring some heavy cannon weapons mounted on their shoulders into our Leviathans. Water churned into hot crimson colored vapors and mist & steam rose across the lake’s surface. I even saw the large dark armored bony plating of the Krakens, but for some odd reason this thing was a different kind of Kraken. It was as large as one, but was longer and far more eel or croc like. It’s bony deep purple plating pierced the surface several times, but maybe I didn’t see it right to make a good call. It could’ve been a Kraken, maybe in development stages I don’t know, but I just seem to think it wasn’t as broad as one. Too much was going on and way too much water splashing to discern the truth, especially from so far away.
The relay order came across the Bio Comm again, for us to hold our positions. We had to have watched several waves of Leviathans & Zephyr pour into these invaders before we finally saw some sort of significant impact. Whatever was in the deeper end of the lake gave out a thunderous roar and flashes of that violet indigo light flashed under the water several times. Bodies of our comrades & some of those freaks were everywhere, floating atop the surface, piling up in the reeds and lagoon and the cries over the bio comm from our brethren requesting rescue, backup or screaming in pain burrowed deep into my heart. I will never forget that sound nor the feeling.
Snyder kept telling us to hold our position, but I couldn’t take it, those were my brothers and sisters of war and we had the blood for it. Snyder and the Dracos might remain on the hillside waiting for the perfect moment to strike but for us it would be now.

Scribe Interviewer: “So that is when you decided to disobey orders and to risk your platoons’ lives and the Warmounts you command? Out of some emotional response to a part of warfare that you should be accustomed to by now?

Sgt. Viktor: “You damn armchair quarterback bastard! Did you not hear me!? Men and women were dying, and we went to save lives! What don’t you get!?

Several Marshals and a police Homunculi step into the doorway upon hearing the yelling. The Policia Gorehound lying next to the Scribe Interviewer uncoils its segmented armored tail and lifts its massive head off the ground and stares directly at Sgt. Viktor Strannick. It’s uniformal police paint scheme along its armored plating reminds Viktor that Tundra is back in the corral, that he himself is unarmored and that he should quell his anger, quickly.

Scribe Interviewer: “I apologize, we understand this is a sensitive time for you, but please look at it from our perspective as we are trying to gather all the evidence and facts and what happened at Lake Kanka. Please forgive me and continue,” As he pats the massive gore hound on the head calming it’s protective nature. The Marshalls give the Interviewer a confirming nod and step back out of the light to the sides of the doorway. The police Homunculi leans against the doorway entrance and it’s eyes dim.

Sgt. Viktor: “One more remark like that and this debrief is done!

Scribe Interviewer patronizing Viktor’s threat: “I apologize, please continue…”

Sgt. Viktor: OK, so… as I was sayin, We had seen enough and we had to act now in order to save lives. I called Snyder to pick us up and deploy us in the reeds, but when I looked, no Dracos was on the side of the mountain or the hills. I saw several wings being dragged beneath the lagoon that could have been a Dracos but I wasn’t certain. I didn’t even remember seeing a Dracos engage in the battle.

Scribe Interviewer: Is it possible that you blacked out or possibly missed any orders or commands over your Bio-Comm? Could anything have made it pass you all’s position? Are you sure none of the Scarecrow freaks or any other creatures made it ashore?

Sqt. Viktor: Hell NO! And that doesn’t account for me not seeing them engage now does it, idiot? I know what I saw and didn’t see!
When we set out to go down into the reeds, it was going to be on foot and with no drop off assist. That set us back BIG TIME! We were high up in the Taiga Forest plato and we had to cover at least 15 miles or more of dense forest, marshy moors and reeds to get where the major action was unfolding. By the time we got to the edge of the reeds, the battle had moved further out to the deeper parts of Lake Kanka. We could hear the battle still unfolding but it was miles away, heading north towards the coast.
The Ruffians began retrieving our comrades from the reeds and pulling them more inland. They gave us heavy gun support and did well for themselves, I must admit. We had to scour through the tall reeds to find some of the wounded, others it was simply too late. I knew our Grendels could go amphibious and that we could pursue the battle. I wanted to get our blood’s worth, but I also had to get the wounded back to base. So I made a call. I sent most of the Ruffians with little to no aquatic adaptations or water weapons back with the wounded, as much as they could carry I told them. They all wanted to go to battle bless their bloody souls, but I needed the wounded evacuated and they were my only means. Felix and those Panther men were primed for battle, but I wasn’t sure how they could help. Felix gave another hiss and gester (Viktor replicates the claw like fist movement in the air) and the next thing I know all these heavy shoulder cannons and other wicked lookin arsenal starting uncloaking and solidified, forming all over these panther men like some sort of new stealth field. It was like the angels of Heaven sent vengeance in the form of these wicked panther men. They were sleek, heavily armed and bad ass. I couldn’t wait to see what they could do. Nothing like my Tundra but they had me wondering, nonetheless. They even had a sexy female among them that I hadn’t noticed until then, boy was she stacked, I mean built for speed, snicker. After most of the Ruffians headed back for camp with EVAC, we started making our way through the reeds.
It was foggy and the lake water was cold but steam rose off of its surface and I could hear all kinds of noises in the water. Most from the battle in the distance, but there were other noises and motions that could be heard and felt. Clicking noises and under water howls from afar. At first I didn’t pay them much mind, figuring some sort of animals that might be spooked from the battle and us wading through the reeds. But knowing how much Gaia hated us in her gardens, I remembered what she might have also loosed upon us. I told the men to fan out, Delta formation. It was literally as soon as I gave that order, that’s when the ambush began. I remember Cross screaming over the Bio Comm that something was in the water with us. I looked up using Tundra’s eyes and saw the Black Talons circling over an area of the reeds near the lagoon and new that’s where the attack came from. As if on cue, whale like water spouts were flying in arcs at us from at least 2000 feet away. The closer the liquid got, the more I realized it wasn’t water. I could see the bright green energy streams that rippled through the liquid as it began to land on us. With the thick reeds and high water level, most of us were sitting ducks as we couldn’t get out of the way fast enough. Screams of pain, hisses and howls escaped from the lungs of our Grendels and other Host Armors from the Ruffians that were with us. This stuff was burning the armor & Warmounts and literally destroying it and it wasn’t rubbing off, even in the water. If anything it seemed to get thicker, stickier and gooey by the second. Cross yelled again, but it was too late, another cloud of the green discharge was airborne and rained down on the platoon. I could remember seeing the Black Talons launching some plasma beams into the water ahead of us, but I remember this wave of water that seemed to surge toward us. That’s when I saw the dorsal fins!”
Sgt. Viktor takes a brief moment to take a sip of his Cannabis tea.
“There is something primal when a man is in deep dark cold water, even waist deep and sees a large dorsal fin coming at him at high speed. Being inside my mighty Tundra did not protect me from this primal fear. I saw numerous tall black dorsal fins coming and they were moving fast. I could hear Cross yelling to us to get out of the water! She kept repeating it over and over, screaming at the top of her lungs. I felt like telling her, shut up *****! What the hell you think we trying to do, but I knew she was only trying to push us to understand just how dire it was. When I looked back at the fins I realized why she was screaming so profusely. More fins were coming and had joined the initial pack and they were coming fast, faster than I imagined. I turned Tundra around immediately, but the sticky green discharge just made it harder and harder to move. I engaged Tundra’s pounce thrusters and went below to kick off the river bottom for a better leap. It was do or die. Angels must have been in my ears, because when I surfaced, leaping over my fleeting platoon I could see that another storm of that wicked slimy green discharge had found home onto more of my men. Some of my men were literally being hosed with that stuff. Several Saber Grendels literally seemed to be disintegrating from their heads on down. I could see pilots frantically struggling to get out of the sinking caged ribs which fastened them into their Grendels. They were the first to be overtaken by what seemed like large seals or killer whale creatures. At first I thought they were some new alien predator introduced by Gaia, but when I saw the bio-armored riders mounted on their backs I knew these were Splicers! I wasn’t for certain if they were part of the invaders or some opportunistic gang of Wastecrawlers or some rival House moving in on us in during our vulnerability. Maybe we have been overlooking their presence all along? We had seen numerous carcasses near the reeds, but naturally assumed it always to be some alien predator’s doing the killing. Looking at these I think we found the culprits. This is why the Cleaver giants were so agitated. It all began to piece itself together now.
Something large swam right towards us and we drew down fire immediately. We hit nothing, all we shot up was the wake of water that rippled between us, but we had been made. These things were hunting us in our territory and we were hunters, damn it! This had to be stopped, no matter the cost. I ordered for my men to fall back to the moors and to try and get to the forest where solid footing would give us the edge. I ordered Felix and his platoon to establish flanking positions so that we could bottleneck them. I would be the bait and we would reverse the delta position into a V formation. We would draw them into the center of us and then destroy them by flanking them. We could call in the woolly Behemoths once they came deep enough onto land to bombard their escape routes. For once I felt strategy flowing back into my veins. I was no longer going along with the events I was going to begin orchestrating them.
As I drew back letting Tundra’s Gore Cannons light into the aquatic intruders I readied for melee combat. This would be a time where these killer seals would feel the fangs & claws of a tiger. When I saw Von & his Saber Grendel, Snow Scythe get overtaken something went through me. Snow Scythe was bit in the neck by massive wolf like jaws of one of these creatures and another latched onto the other side near the Grendel’s upper shoulder, and the two literally pulled Snow Scythe in half, exposing Von. My bowls released into my Host Armor. If there is one thing an Outrider fears, it is to be deprived of his most prized weapon and defense, his Warmount. Von was exposed immediately and as quick as I unleashed my Super Light Cells into the splashing waters that surrounded him, I could see they were already chomping on his legs and had snatched him under. Blood surfaced around his area and then it quelled with mere ripples of crimson water. Von and Snow Scythe were gone and I am not sure I even got a solid shot in on any of them. The water’s edge was their domain and we needed to escape and lure them out quickly. I saw one of the Ruffians panicking as many of us were, but instead of fleeing he was trying to be the gutsy hero and take it to them. He tried valiantly to fight them using his Armor as a wild beast, with quills and horns flailing wildly. I thought he even grabbed one and gave it several solid hammer fist, but this seemed to do very little. They just seemed to get back up and to keep coming. Even a smashing club hammer tail only knocked one away, it came right back for him. I heard another Ruffian cry out for him, “Blitz get back here! We can take em in the reeds!” But this Blitz guy was stuck on fighting his fight. One on one I “might’ve…” bet on Blitz in that fight, but these huge killer whale wolves were working us as a pack. Blitz managed to break one of the Orca wolves jaws before being pulled apart. I know I saw the lead wolf bite Blitz’s helmet off and gnawed on the spine area. My eyes were set on him. My blood would be good for it.
I checked on Felix ‘s position as we were finally making it to the thicker more solid parts of the reeds where we could make a better stand, but Felix was already engaged. Not all of his feline Biotics weren’t able to get into position. Somehow their stealth abilities were compromised. These things must have been using some sort of underwater radar, sonar or echolocation. That must have been the clicks I heard earlier! That would explain the large dome like melon on their heads. Things were forming the puzzle more and more. Instead of the Reverse V formation, I ordered everyone to form a circle, back to back and we would work our way back towards the forest. Out of 24 Ruffians, 12 Proto Biotics and 8 Saber Grendels all we had standing in the circle were eleven bloodied warriors. Men were screaming in the Bio Comm and I could hear their cries as some were being drug off throughout the reeds. Felix was the only warrior alive outside of the circle and told us to make a break for it, he would give the distraction we needed. Felix not even giving me a chance to respond, pulled open his chest cavity plates exposing the Omega Blasters. I could see the air getting blurry around his chest as the gases formed and knew it was the window we needed.
The female Panther Biotic, Sasha I think her callsign decal read, was among us and she screamed for Felix, but I yanked her by the hand and commanded everyone to haul ass towards the Taiga Outpost. The loud thunderous boom from the Omega blasters blew all sorts of debris and water everywhere. It wasn’t long before we were running into shallow water in the tall reeds that concealed us. I felt the tides turning in our favor. I could hear the loud killer whale like songs & clicks echoing though the air and then the howl of the hunt, likely by the alpha of the pack. Now we were hunting the hunters, and our blood would be good for it. I could feel Tundra’s pulses and instincts kicking in, winded yes, but the predatory nature swelled something inside of us. Tundra could hear the deep growling, snapping jaws and numerous paws running towards us, closing in on us, but this time we could detect their incoming. Their surprise ambushes and underwater concealment was being removed the further we ran inland. Ah yess… I remember this game I reminded myself, Mr. Fox. Mr. Fox what time is it…?
A few more miles inland through these tall reeds and we would show them what time it is… I told the men through the Bio-comm. We ran full tilt, criss-crossing through the tall reeds, weaving in and out, in front of each other to keep the killer wolves guessing and hopefully unable to single out specific targets. As we closed in towards our retaliate position, a static filled voice chimed in over the Bio-Comm: “Just hold your position until the command.” It was the same ole voice of Snyder saying the same relay command. What the heck was going on? I looked and told Cross to send her Snow owls and Black Talons to scour the hills and mountain side to scout if for any signs of a Dracos among the plato. The other Black Talons I told her to keep a bird’s eye view above us as I want to know the positions of the incoming orca wolves and how many there were. Cross ordered the avians into action and I could see her lead Talon above us as she began the report on the orca wolves. We continued the high pace running, zigzagging in and out of the reeds to avoid any direct line of that green discharge, while we unsheathed our weapons. Some were hit and overtaken, but we were trucking non-stop at this point. To stop now would’ve been the death of us all.
Once in position, I dropped the signal flares and ordered the woolly Behemoths on standby to fire their casting cannons into the signal flares. On queue I heard the Behemeths discharge and the hammers began to drop behind us. Tundra went flying but landed on all fours as I turned and yelled, “ It’s Midnight!” On que the rest of the men joined the fray and we dove back in on the orca wolves as they were sent flying across the reeds from the cannon’s force. I commanded Tundra to pounce onto the first orca wolf I saw. Like an enraged tiger, Tundra’s black claws drove deep into the throat of the first orca wolf that leaped through the tall reed grass, ripping out huge chunks of fur and flesh. The orca wolf bit down into Tundra’s arm immediately and cracked it, almost splintering my arm in the process. As Tundra gouged the neck, I used the forearm’s Tri Sabers to disembowel that ravenous wolf beast and seized the outrider in a blinding fury. I tossed the Outrider over Tundra’s shoulder, and he was seized in the jaws by Sebastian and his Grendel, Relic, where the chomping began. The gutted wolf yelped and howled as Tundra hurled the carcass at another incoming killer wolf. That wolf saw the body and dodged it, but that sent it right into my volley of Super Light cells and Gore fire. My shots hit home but the orca wolf was still charging with the Outrider’s armor launching four organic shoulder rockets at me. The rockets were mowed down by heavy rapid fire by one of the Panther men as it pounced in between us and pounced on the back of another orca wolf rider that appeared through a bundle of thick reeds. The battle was chaotic and blood spilled from both sides. Even the trio of Behemoths and several Ruffians that escaped the bunker assaults were forced to join the fray. In the end, I found the alpha killer wolf with a dead Ruffian being carried in his jaws, being chomped and mauled viciously. That killer wolf was shaking and biting the lifeless Host Armor as if he has wasps up his nose. Tundra roared in a defiant protest baring the bloodied saber fangs that bore the blood of his packmates. The Alpha’s Outrider sat up and extracted some vibro forearm blades that began to hummm and surge with green electricity. It uttered something in a language that I never heard before as it activated its stealth field. Purple like symbols, almost like runes began to glow along his armor…

Scribe interviewer: Wait, you said symbols? Runes? As in “tattoo” like runes? Can you remember what they looked like, could you draw them again if you had to?

Sgt. Viktor: Hell NO I don’t remember what they looked! Nor do I even care to draw them! I was dead set on killing that thing, not wondering how well crafted some crappy artist sculpted or engraved his armor! What kind of mess is this?! I am telling you how me and that bastard came down to a final face off and you want to discuss his decorations! Man… I am out a here, get the rest from that top heavy kitten Biotic! She survived, she can tell you the rest!

Sgt. Viktor Strannick stands up in a raged protest and storms past the Scribe Interviewer, but he is wrestled down and detained by the two Marshalls and the Homunculi. Viktor, no longer the ranking officer, will stand trial for contempt, interference of an investigation and face unbiased interrogation. “If” he is found guilty he will be assigned to the next batch of Pantherax, Snow Leopard designation. “If” he is found innocent he will begin his restitution in the enlisted service as a Ruffian.

Scribe Additional Notes:

After detaining Sgt. Viktor Strannick, Sasha Diaz the only surviving Pantheress went missing from quarantine. We were unable to find Sasha and believe her escape to be a part of a political faction hidden among the denizens of the Resistance or by some local Scarecrows. Drops of Elixir were found in her quarters and it is not clear if this was left by her abductors or if this was placed here to purposely mislead the investigation and to cause turmoil between the Warlord and the local Librarians. The investigation is pending.

Lake Kanka & the Taiga Forest range has been lost to the Violet Kraken intruders and the trade passageways as well. Now these areas are swarming with large hunting pods or packs of these amphibious killer wolves that bare the markings of orcas. We now have learned them to be called, “Akhluts.” They patrol the waterway channels and Lake shores ruthlessly, and hunt opportunistically. All attempts to reclaim the passageways have failed.

Two weeks later, a haven search using Gorehounds and Police Homunculi turned up to find an empty Safe-house Shell with the scent of Sasha Diaz, fully human no pantherine scent nor Biotic detected. She must have been tipped off by someone before the Marshalls got there, but we recovered documents detailing encrypted information regarding the search for Felix. Also detailed were findings of several large bio organic violet colored pulsating hexagon crested spheres (16 - 28 feet (4.8 to 8.3 m) tall with estimated radius of 60-150 feet (18.3 to 45.7 m). Estimated weight is 50- 80 tons average. Supposedly found at the bottom of random deep rivers, lakes and the ocean floor (always at depths below one mile deep). Currently 16 of these have been cited across the territories of the Resistance and are being monitored regularly. Should anyone discover such spheres, they should notify their Warlord immediately and do not attempt to tamper with them. They are hands off! All attempts to dissect or remove samples have failed. The surface appears to be harder than any metal or ceramic known.
Other confiscated literature revealed this common quote: The Seeds have been planted, They are among US, Our blood is good for it.”

Investigation pending.

Akhlut Warmount
Created by 89er & Assist by Guy Ledouche

Illustrated By Chazio
http://madjaguar.deviantart.com/art/SPL ... -284079178

“These things are creepy, even for bio-tech. Fins and fur just shouldn’t go together; especially in something with an attitude this bad.

Named after an ancient Inuit spirit, the Akhlut appears to be a strange fusion of small orca and monstrous wolf. Traveling in packs, the Akhlut and their riders continue to defend the areas attacked by the violet Krakens. These amphibious War Mounts average about 6 feet (1.8m) at the shoulder and 17-20 feet (5.1 to 6.1 m) in length. The War Mount’s body is sleek and somewhat torpedo shaped, complete with dorsal and pectoral fins, tail flukes and four legs. When on land, the dorsal and pectoral fins can be pulled tight against the body; though many riders will leave the dorsal fin standing erect. Likewise, the legs are tucked snug against the body to reduce drag when in the water. Like all cetaceans, the body is smooth, flexible, and streamlined. The entire creature is covered in a fine fur that offers excellent protection from the cold. When glimpsed or felt underneath the fur, the skin is rubbery, warm and smooth, rather like an inner tube.

Despite the aquatic nature of the body, the head is definitely canine, though somewhat rounder than a natural wolf. The Mount has a large toothy mouth, pronounced muzzle, and small, raised ears. The Rider sits in a comfortable, armored saddle just in front of the dorsal fin and behind the blowhole. Aside from the fearsome jaws, the Akhlut is equipped with a variant of the Gore Cannon dubbed the “Gut Geyser”. While it retains the corrosive aspect of the Gore Cannon, the globs launched by the Gut Geyser are also extremely sticky, slowing and hindering the movement of the target.

Attacking alongside “The Indigo Wave”, packs of these strange War Mounts and their riders have continued to roam the shores, ferociously defending the beaches and surrounding areas. The Akhlut and their riders normally congregate in groups of six to seven; they seem to act in a combination role of fast attack, border patrol and coast guard.

The Akhlut jealously guard the beached areas under the Indigo Wave’s dominance from attacks from land or sea. A few brave souls have acquired the DNA for the Akhlut, but many more are wondering: are they remaining vigil for a withdrawal of the Indigo Wave or, worse a return?

Class: Amphibious Assault War Mount.
Crew: One rider.
M.D.C. by Location:
Front Legs (2) - 140 each
Hind Legs (2) - 200 each
*Clawed Webbed Paws(4) - 70 each
*Pectoral Fins (2) - 60 each
*Dorsal Fin - 80
Tail - 140
**Head - 210
***Main Body - 380
Rider Saddle - 100

* A single asterisk indicates a small, low profile, or shielded target that is difficult to hit. An attacker must aim and make a "Called Shot" to hit such targets, and even then is -3 to strike.
** Destroying the head eliminates all optics and sensory systems and will stop the War Mount in its tracks. Reduce the speed to 20% of maximum, reduce the number of melee attacks by half (including the rider's) and negates all bonuses from the animal, but the rider can still pilot the body like a headless puppet to continue fighting for as long as 18 hours after the head is gone.
*** Depleting the M.D.C. of the main body destroys the War Mount.
Note: Under normal circumstances, shooting the rider requires a "Called Shot" with a penalty of -3 to strike.

Speed:
Running: 80 mph (128 km) maximum, but normal cruising speed is only 30 mph (48 km). The Akhlut can run nonstop for four hours at full speed before needing 1D6x10+60 minutes of rest to go for another two hours before needing rest. The Akhlut can run at a leisurely pace of 50 mph (80km) without pause for up to eight hours straight before requiring rest or 10 hours if it periodically pauses for 10-20 minutes every hour or so. Note: Reduce speed by 30% in forests and rocky and other difficult, obstacle-filled terrain.
Leaping: 20 feet (6.1 m) high or across, increase by 50% with a short running start and double when running at full speed.
Digging: 20 mph (32 km) through sand or dirt, but half that speed through clay, rock or stone. Digging does not tire the War Mount. To dig down enough to adequately bury itself and hide takes 2 D8 minutes.
Swimming: The War Mount can maintain a steady speed of 60 mph (96 km/51.8 knots) on the surface or underwater for up to 12 hours before requiring 2 hours rest.
Underwater Depth: The War Mount can withstand depths of one mile (1.6 km) unaided, but the rider may need specialized equipment.
Flying: Not possible.

Statistical Data:
Height: 6-7 feet (1.8 to 2.1 m) at the shoulder. The upright angular dorsal fin adds an additional 4 feet (1.2 m).
Width: 4 feet (1.2 m) from shoulder to shoulder; Pectoral fin wingspan is 10 feet (3 m) with the tail flukes roughly 6 feet (1.8 m) wide.
Length: 12-14 feet (3.6 to 4.2 m) from nose to rump; the tail adds an additional 5-6 feet (1.5 to 1.8 m).
Weight: 1200-2000lbs.
Cargo: Can carry 1200lbs (540 kg) on its back, or drag twice that amount along the ground.
Physical Strength: 1D8+30 (Supernatural P.S.).
Production Cycle: 8 month gestation period followed by 1 year of growth.
Operational Lifetime: 50 year life span.
Trade Value: 3.5 to 4 million credits for a healthy, undamaged unit.
Bio-Regeneration Rate: 5D6 M.D.C. per hour to the main body and 2D6 M.D.C. per hour for all other locations. The War Mount cannot regrow severed limbs or destroyed weapon systems (reduced to zero or less), there must be at least two M.D.C. points remaining to regenerate lost limbs, and such extensive regeneration takes 1D4+ I days.
Horror Factor: 12 against humans outside the Resistance, none against robots.
Senses & Features: Standard for War Mounts, plus the following additions:
Hold Breath: The Akhlut can hold its breath for 2D10+60 minutes (roll once to determine at War Mount creation.)
Sense Magnetic North: The Akhlut can always tell where magnetic north is precisely located. Damage to the head will temporarily (3D4 minutes) disrupt this ability, however, it will eventually return.
Underwater Sense: The Akhlut can instinctively sense the direction of ocean currents, changes in the current, approximate current speed, and have an accurate idea of depth, even in total darkness.
Sonar: Like a dolphin, the Akhlut can emit high pitched clicks or whines that bounce off of the underwater surroundings and return to the War Mount where a special organ in the bulbous, forehead (called the melon) translates the signals into an awareness of its environment. This system is not highly precise and will not allow the Akhlut to pick out details such as facial features or whether the sonar image is holding a gun or a flashlight (01-40% chance to recognize the difference between such small objects, +3% per level of experience), but it will allow the Akhlut (& the linked Outrider) to operate in complete darkness underwater by “seeing” sonar images, shapes and movement in the water where the sonar is directed (typically below or in front of the War Mount). Sonar is not constantly going, but as it is used it emits high-pitched sound waves that can be heard and traced by those with the right senses, equipment or also using Sonar and passive means of underwater detection.
Interpreting Shapes: 60% +3% per level of experience.
Estimating Distance: 60% +4% per level of experience.
Estimating Direction: 50% +5% per level of experience.
Estimating Speed: 60% +4% per level of experience.
Estimating Location: 40% +4% per level of experience.
Bonuses: +1 on initiative, +1 to strike, parry and dodge, and +10% on Detect Ambush, but only when underwater and using sonar. No bonuses or minuses/penalties apply while blinded or in total darkness while underwater.
Range: 2000 feet (610 m).
Feeding: The Akhlut is a carnivore and eats 50-80 lbs. (22.5 kg to 36 kg) of meat a day.
Sleep Requirements: As an artificial organism, the War Mount requires only four hours of sleep/rest per day.
Other Data: (used when the War Mount is without a rider):
An unmanned Akhlut is able to operate independent of a rider using its animal-like intelligence and instincts to respond to any given situation. Without a pilot, it attacks only when threatened, provoked or hungry, however, the beast is loyal to its Rider and any humans it knows. It will obey the commands of an Outrider or Packmaster. The Akhlut is loyal to its “pack” and will usually come to a known human's defense, especially against robots (hates them). Akhlut have been known to stand guard over an injured Rider or favored human until help arrives.
Color Patterns: Akhlut can shift their fur coloration into two coat pattern variations: Commonly Orca for most swimming and underwater activities and Leopard seal when on land most often used as camouflage, but orcas can be seen on land as well.
Alignment: Any; but the majority (80%) fall into the selfish categories and are friendly and protective toward their humans.
War Mount Attributes: I.Q. 1D4+ 4 (medium animal intelligence), M.E. 1D6+8, M.A. 2D6, P.S. 36-40 (Supernatural), P.P. 1D8+14, P.E. 1D8+14, Speed: (see Speed above).
Number of Attacks per Melee: Five.
Combat Bonuses (in addition to possible attribute bonuses): +3 on initiative, +2 to strike with ranged weapons, +3 to strike in hand to hand combat, +3 to parry and dodge, +2 to pull punch, + 1 to roll with punch, fall or impact, + 1 to disarm, and is impervious to Horror Factor, disease and poison.
Equivalent (instinctive) Skills of Note: Climb 50%/0%, Land Navigation 78%, Prowl 66%, Swim 98%, Track by Scent 75%, and understands the Native Language of the Great House that created it and one other common language at 70% (cannot speak or read).
Combat Capabilities: The Akhlut may use its long-range weapons (each use counts as one melee action/attack) or engage in hand to hand combat.
Bite: 6D6 M.D.
Claw Strike: 3D6 M.D.
Tail Strike: 4D6 M.D.
Head Butt: 2D6 M.D.
Underwater Ram: 4D6 M.D. and has a 01-65% likelihood of disorienting a submerged opponent as large as 12 feet (3.6 m) tall and has a 01-60% chance the victim drops whatever he was holding. If disoriented, the target loses initiative and two melee attacks/actions and sense of direction while submerged for 1D4 melee actions.
Leap Attack: 4D6 M.D. + 1 to strike and has a 01-70% likelihood of knocking an opponent as large as 12 feet (3.6 m) tall off his feet and onto his back (also a 01-65% chance the victim drops whatever he was holding). If knocked off his feet, the target loses initiative and two melee attacks/actions), and the Akhlut is poised for a fast bite attack (+2 to strike for the next attack). A leap attack uses up one melee attack for the Akhlut.
Running Leap Attack: 4D6 M.D. has a 01-85% likelihood of knocking down an opponent and counts as two of the Akhlul's attacks, otherwise the same as Leap Attack.

Akhlut Bio-Weapons Systems & Defenses:
1. Gut Geyser: The Akhlut can expel a repulsive blast of energized slime from its blowhole. These blasts can be fired at targets directly or lobbed like mortar round to strike targets at extreme ranges. The globs splatter on impact, making the weapon excellent against massed troops. In addition to causing damage, the sticky slime hinders the movement and mobility of the target.
Primary Purpose: Tactical Bombardment.
Secondary Purpose: Infantry Support.
Mega-Damage: 6D8 M.D. per blast to the target 2D8 M.D. to anyone within a 10 feet (3 m) radius from the splatter effect. In addition, the sticky, sap-like material temporarily slows the main target. The target has their speed reduced by 20% for the turn and loses two melee actions/attacks from the effort of pulling free.
Maximum Effective Range: 2000 feet (610 m) for direct attack. However, the globs can arched to hit targets up to 6000 feet (1830 m) away. When lobbing the attack, there is a penalty of -3 to strike, unless the target is large or immobile. The energized slime is like oily lava in the water and slips though the water with ease, allotting underwater projections to reach 1000 feet (305 m) before cooling dissipation.
Rate of Fire: Each blast counts as one melee attack.
Payload: 50 blasts per full meal over a 24-hour period (double if the Akhlut was allowed to gorge itself, but reduce Spd by 10% and initiative bonus by half for 1D4 hours while gorged).
2. Resistance to Cold: The Akhlut’s layers of fur and blubber provide excellent protection from the cold. Temperatures as low as -20 below zero Fahrenheit have no adverse effect. Magic cold and super-cold attacks do half damage.
3. Resistance to Physical Attacks: The Akhlut posses a layer of fatty tissue filled with impact resistant fluid. This cushions the War Mount from blunt attacks (punches, kicks, bludgeons, etc.), as well as falls, explosive concussion and impacts. These attacks all inflict half damage. Note: Bullets, arrows, and cutting and stabbing attacks (knives, swords, spears, etc.) do full damage, as do energy blasts and fire.
Last edited by Premier on Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:27 am, edited 4 times in total.
NMI
OLD ONE

Re: UNLEASHED 4th VERIFIED ACCOUNT

Unread post by NMI »

1st response!

Looks cool. I likes. The color version is awesome!
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Unread post by zyanitevp »

Wow! Speechless.
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image
kevarin
Adventurer

Unread post by kevarin »

very cool picture and story good job
http://kevarin.deviantart.com/# my little attempt to add some color to the Palladium world

My gun does 4d6x1000 MD! There's no way this guy is gonna survive.
-- Famous Last Words of Rifts Players
Snake Eyes
Hero
Comment: Living in Florida, soon to be Dinosaur Swamp

Unread post by Snake Eyes »

:eek: OMG, the pic for the Akhlut Warmount absolutely cool.

I'll read the whole thing once i wake up and had my coffee :lol:
The Dragon Has Spoken
Lord Z
Hero
Comment: Court of Tarot author

Unread post by Lord Z »

Shocking stuff! You did a great job, fellas.
Currently recruiting for Beyond the Supernatural games in 2019 which I am running on Discord: voice, text, and play-by-post. Here is the non-expiring server invite link: 418BQSLG

“All would be well. All would be heavenly— If the damned would only stay damned.”
-- Charles Fort, The Book of the Damned, 1913
krispy
Hero
Comment: Luck favors the prepared

Unread post by krispy »

Good to see the forth installment of the Unleashed comp come to fruition on the board

Great work from all involved :-D :ok:
connecting the dots
Premier

Unread post by Premier »

Mr Deific NMI:
1st response!
Looks cool. I likes. The color version is awesome!

1st reply! Thank You, We glad you like, and yes its time we see more painted SPLICERS!

Zvanitevp:
Wow! Speechless.

Thank You, Then I can assume we did our job!

Kevarin:
very cool picture and story good job

Thank You! Glad you liked the story as well! Hopefully it will get the gears turning about what the Violet Wave may be up to.

Snake Eyes:
OMG, the pic for the Akhlut Warmount absolutely cool.
I'll read the whole thing once i wake up and had my coffee

THANK YOU!!!! Get that cup of Jo and let us know what you REALLY think :lol: !

Lord Z:
Shocking stuff! You did a great job, fellas.

Wow! That’s an interesting compliment coming from you! Nothing Shocks You! Smile, Thank you so much L-Z!

Krispy:
Good to see the forth installment of the Unleashed comp come to fruition on the board
Great work from all involved

Thank You Krispy, it was long overdue, but it is on time none the less.
89er
Adventurer

Unread post by 89er »

Alright, first I want to thank Guy for the team up and help with the stats and story. Then Mr. Walton for making an idea an amazing reality.

This latest story has raid a few questions and comments:

+ New variants of warmount for arctic conditions sound neat, but are grendels now a new war mount over host armor idea?
+ A Falconer with owls is always fun, will bats and alien bugs be far behind?
+ Gluttons and Cleavers, sound deadly.
+Some houses on the forums made a cameo, a nice surprise.
+Mammoths and Emperor Walrus are just prey?
+ The Pantherax sound good on paper, I love the visor eyes.
+ New Zephyr variant sounds like fun.
+ Violet flashes of light are always a good reason to say out of the water.
+ Homuncuil are all sorts of fun.
+ I was hoping to see more of Sasha, paws and all.
+ Funny why no one has thought about combining acid with glue.
+ Why is it that hexagons always lead to bad news?

In conclusion, thank you all for this oppertuinty.
Lord Z
Hero
Comment: Court of Tarot author

Unread post by Lord Z »

This was a really good story. It had a lot of nice elements: fan-service appearance of the various Great Houses and other Unleashed entries, fast paced action sequences, the use of military jargon (some of it not familiar, but that's good), and a touch of foreshadowing.
Currently recruiting for Beyond the Supernatural games in 2019 which I am running on Discord: voice, text, and play-by-post. Here is the non-expiring server invite link: 418BQSLG

“All would be well. All would be heavenly— If the damned would only stay damned.”
-- Charles Fort, The Book of the Damned, 1913
Premier

Unread post by Premier »

Awe shucks, you guys got tears welling up, :D !

Let’s see if I can help on a few of these questions:

+ New variants of warmount for arctic conditions sound neat, but are Grendels now a new war mount over host armor idea? Naw..

Just that specific Outrider’s personal preference and bias.

I could see a Bat variant, I would leave the bugs to the Swarmlord though.

In this RPG, heck what isn't, :lol: ?

You never know who is in your backyard.

That’s What we call good eatings!

But some were seen in the sky as well or were those just reflections off the lake? Hmmmm… Do the Violet Wave have something aerial?

Indeed, Kevarin gots something cooking that you all will enjoy for them as well!

Sasha may re-surface in the future. What do you all think she would be up to or should be trying to do, reviewing suggestions via PM?

Looks like the Akhluts will have that locked down for sure now. Truly dread man... A pod-Pack is really no joke and are a good test for campaigns to contend with, especially where a large river or lake or ocean is nearby. Considering them, their Outriders is nasty, adding Ragdolls, Iron Shells into the mix makes it even nastier.

smirk
Premier

Unread post by Premier »

Lord Z wrote:This was a really good story. It had a lot of nice elements: fan-service appearance of the various Great Houses and other Unleashed entries, fast paced action sequences, the use of military jargon (some of it not familiar, but that's good), and a touch of foreshadowing.

Thank You kindly L-Z!
I am learning a lot from you guys and your awesome talents & skills in Writing and hope to keep the entertainment rolling & unfolding into something epic, with the assistance & support of you all of course.
Premier

Unread post by Premier »

Premier wrote:Awe shucks, you guys got tears welling up, :D !

89er you deserve it! it was a fun task along with the others and it is posters like you that make this Unleashed contest so worth it! You guys also raised the bar IMHO for the next contest by doing such good jobs!

Let’s see if I can help on a few of these questions:

+ New variants of warmount for arctic conditions sound neat, but are Grendels now a new war mount over host armor idea? Naw..

Just that specific Outrider’s personal preference and bias.

I could see a Bat variant, I would leave the bugs to the Swarmlord though.

In this RPG, heck what isn't, :lol: ?

You never know who is in your backyard.

That’s What we call good eatings!

But some were seen in the sky as well or were those just reflections off the lake? Hmmmm… Do the Violet Wave have something aerial?

Indeed, Kevarin gots something cooking that you all will enjoy for them as well!

Sasha may re-surface in the future. What do you all think she would be up to or should be trying to do, reviewing suggestions via PM?

Looks like the Akhluts will have that locked down for sure now. Truly dread man... A pod-Pack is really no joke and are a good test for campaigns to contend with, especially where a large river or lake or ocean is nearby. Considering them, their Outriders is nasty, adding Ragdolls, Iron Shells into the mix makes it even nastier.

smirk
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Zer0 Kay »

That's the Sea Wolf right? Nice take on the mythology.
:thwak: you some might think you're a :clown: but you're cool in book :ok: :thwak:--Mecha-Viper
BEST IDEA EVER!!! -- The Galactus Kid
Holy crapy, you're Zer0 Kay?! --TriaxTech
Zer0 Kay is my hero. --Atramentus
The Zer0 of Kay, who started this fray,
Kept us laughing until the end. -The Fifth Business (In loving Memory of the teleport thread)
Snake Eyes
Hero
Comment: Living in Florida, soon to be Dinosaur Swamp

Unread post by Snake Eyes »

Now that i've read it, great story..........the art is getting better and better
The Dragon Has Spoken
Guy_LeDouche
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Guy_LeDouche »

:eek: Wow......I can't speak for 89er but that's exactly what I had imagined it to look like. And kudos on the color!! We need more color.

And I really liked the story; especially a few of the clever references for us die hards. ;) Thumbs up!
Fairy tales begin with "Once upon a time". Southern fairy tales begin with "Y'all ain't gonna believe this s**t!!"

XBL Gamertag: Guy L3D0uch3

If Keanu Reeves had played Thulsa Doom, he would have told Conan to contemplate on the Tree of Whoa..

Return to “Splicers® Unleashed!”