Robotech Crossover question

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

taalismn
Priest

Re: Robotech Crossover question

Unread post by taalismn »

”Infirmary? Nurse Johnson? Major Jones here. Mind sending the chisel-thaw team out? Leesa’s frozen solid again.”
“Uh......That can’t be. Leesa’s right here next me, Major.”
”Huh? Then how- wait a second...You been cloning Segundo again? Because I count five-six women frozen near the barracks.”
“Hold on, let me check. No, we haven’t been cloning anybody recently! All clones accounted for! Eh...might have an explanation...Let me transfer you to Vanich-”
“Okay. Millie? You heard? You have an explanation for why we have six scantily-clad women snow-coned in the courtyard and they’re not Segunda?”
“Yes sir, I’ve been updating the personnel files with Lieuntenant Spector....might be that new guy, Pvt Raiki.”
“What, he a psychopathic misogynist thrill-killer who likes to pose his victims after death? And I didn’t hear about him? I like to think I actually READ the transfer documentation.”
“No sir, Lieutenant Spector figured out the kid’s name was really ‘Ikari’ and he...get this...VOLUNTEERED to come up here. Details are hard to come by, but he apparently came up here to get away from ‘female problems’.”
“Heh...sounds familiar. Yeah, now that you mention it, I DO remember reading some newbie having a rather flowery recommendation on his transfer record..struck me as mildly odd, but I figure he really phissed off somebody and it would work out eventually. Kid seemed particularly eager to volunteer for solitary duties.”
“Well, he probably wrote those orders himself to get transferred up here. Spector thought it looke suspicious, so he dug deeper. Turns out the kid has a rep as a magnetic stud and has women AFTER him looking to seduce him, and either he was sloppy covering his tracks or somebody sold him out, because we’ve suddenly had about two dozen and more requests for transfers in, all by young women. The ones out in the courtyard must have tried to jump him early. Spector wanted to investigate the ‘invasion’ to mae sure they weren’t assassins or terrorists before informing you. Should I jump the gun and have the next personnel flights land further out from the base and let nature run its course?”
“Hmphf. No, but quietly assign Mister Raiki to weather tower duty where we can keep an eye on him. If he’s scum, we can feed him to the wind.”
“And the incomings and already here’s?”
“Hand the frozen ones over to Minitz and let her see what she can do with them. Any warm ones, we inform them of their assignment obligations, including the ‘extended duration clause’ of their transfer orders. They came up here to chase poontang? They can take their chances like all the rest of us.”
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Jones looked up as he heard the knock on the door... Before him stood a girl holding a knife, wearing a Protobear hide over her MCH #69 school uniform.

"I've come to protect my senpai..."
taalismn
Priest

SRoss wrote:Jones looked up as he heard the knock on the door... Before him stood a girl holding a knife, wearing a Protobear hide over her MCH #69 school uniform.

"Watch that first step out the cold lock, then. Wind's blowing like it is today, that first step can be a doozy."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Edwards: (Looking at the others) "You realize with this Shinji kid missing, we're going to be the focus of pursuit and sex skits..."

(Looks at the others in the bar)

Edwards: "Ok, Khyron and Kyle are..." :nh:

Khyron & Kyle: (Clinging to each other) :eek: :? :eek:
taalismn
Priest

Khyron: "Mister Lynn Kyle...get your hand out of my pocket..RIGHT NOW..." :badbad:
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

taalismn wrote:Khyron: "Mister Lynn Kyle...get your hand out of my pocket..RIGHT NOW..." :badbad:

Kyle: "THAT'S NOT MY HAND!" :eek:

Edwards: "Hey! How else do you think I'm paying the bar tab?"
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Back at Mauve Squadron's barracks...

"Where's boss?"

"He decided to be a hero. So he stripped down to his skivvies and offered himself to the hump any Shinji faction."

"Did it work?"

Cut to Toombs in his boxers, tied to a rocket heading for the Sun...

Charon: "Off hand, I'd say no..." :nh:
Alpha 11
Palladin

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

taalismn wrote:Minmei: "Consider this..when the fans did crossover art of 'Macross' and 'Kancolle', who got to be the SDF-1 Shipgirl? Me." :wink: :D :P

:lol: :roll:

batlchip wrote:Seras Victoria "Hi, I represent the people's ANTi inevitable ecchi scene or P.A.N.T.I.E.S..
We feel that to many anime are filled with fan service or ecchi scenes.
Lynn Kyle :"Well I represent People encourage radom volunteer scenes or P.E.R.V.S for short.

:lol:

SRoss wrote:Minmei: "SERAS!"

Seras: "Yes my Master?"

Charon: "How did an Anti-Tank Rifle get up there?" :-?

Kyle: "Apparently she was inspired by Something she saw on the internet..."

batlchip wrote:Edwards:"ummm..I represent the .... (click) never mind."
Seras:"What do you want me to do master?"

:lol: :lol:

SRoss wrote:Integra: "It could be worse, I have to perform the Schrodinger Protocol on someone named Embryo."

:lol: :lol: Loved that!

taalismn wrote:
SRoss wrote:Integra: "It could be worse, I have to perform the Schrodinger Protocol on someone named Embryo."

"Cavil, you're up next."
"Oh, just box me."

SRoss wrote:
Things Never to Enhance with Protoculture

666. Minmei's Brain Neurons...

It turned out ok IMO, but I still think they went to far with the Idol group (To much like AKB0048 IMO) and mired to much of Frontier at the end battle. I was literally have flashbacks of Frontier at the end of Delta.

taalismn wrote:
SRoss wrote:
Things Never to Enhance with Protoculture

666. Minmei's Brain Neurons...

Good god, and people complain about what ROBOTECH did to the franchise...

Well, I didn't think Delta advanced it really at all IMO.

wyrmraker wrote:I had an odd idea while I was at work this week.
The screaming subsided as the incinerator did it's work. Panting, the bearded man leaned against the hatch, not believing his poor fortune.

"Sonuva... What the hell is going on?" he asked the empty office, the ceiling covered with a revised Sephirotic Tree. "This is the third b**** this week trying to jump my bones!"

Almost on cue, one of the secret doors into the office slammed open, and some extremely attractive woman wearing slinky underwear jumped at him, leaving a trail of droplets on the floor in her... excitement.

Reaching out with one hand while reaching deep into his soul, the girl instantly melted into a splash of yellowish LCL, her undergarments fluttering gently to the floor.

Dropping to his knees while clutching his chest from the extreme strain of converting a person not born of Lilith, he barely registered the actual office door opening. In rushed his Sub-Commander, gathering him up and leading him to his desk.

"Commander, are you alright?"

His breathing finally slowed enough to allow him to speak. "Who ARE all these women? They all somehow break into the Geofront, the UEsG guys have no idea how they're getting in, anbd they ALL scream that they want to have my babies. WHAT THE HELL, MAYA?"

Sub-Commander Maya Ibuki sighed as she rubbed the upper back of Commander Shinji Ikari [NG-41, AKA God-Mode Shinji]. "I honestly don't know, Shinji. But Section 2 and the GMP forces have stopped an additional twelve of those sluts."

His eyes slid up to meet Maya's. Maya almost cringed, seeing the absolute fury in his eyes. Fortunately, it wasn't directed at her.

The door slid open again, and in walked Sergeant Blast (no, seriously), GMP. Saluting, he said, "Commander Ikari, I have an answer to your question."

Shinji sighed, his eyes locking on to Sergeant Blast (seriously people, that is his family name). "I would deeply appreciate any answers you have, Sergeant."

"Sir, I believe that this is fallout from Shinji Ikari-Sterling's pursuants. He has a heck of a lot of women after his junk, what with him being the universally acknowledged Studmuffin of the Universe. There are massive groups, factions, and even two separate political parties demanding that he accept full, limitless polygamy and to be made to service as many women as possible. To that end, a fairly new faction has been listed as ones who are willing to, ah, 'settle' for just about any Shinji Ikari. We suspect that this faction is the one breaching our defense with new and innovative methods."

Commander Ikari sat there in his chair, completely speechless. Instead, Maya Ibuki asked, "Is there anything we can do?"

Sergeant Blast (YES, that is his name! Quit asking!) sighed heavily. "Unfortunately, while we've been able to capture a few of them, interrogations have been of no use, given our restrictions interrogation methodology. Sadly, it looks like you'll just have to keep offing them, sir."

:lol: :lol: :lol: Sergeant Blast!! :lol:

taalismn wrote:Brutal....grimdark funny, but brutal.

Agreed! :D
Alpha 11
Palladin

SRoss wrote:Shinji suppressed a cold shudder as he looked at the black form of EVA Unit 66 mk.6. He made a silent note to ask the UEsG if they were insane, authorizing the creation of that... Turning to the pilot, he couldn't help but stare a little, he knew she was just a clone, Desdemona Satori was so much like Rei, yet so different.

Shinji: "So, you don't think the multiverses most terrifying EVA is overkill?"

Desdemona: "Most people would think that. But mom's planning to get proactive against this new faction, we don't know how they're going to react or what resources have. To that end she's gone to MCH #69 to recruit a Shinji Protection/Reconnaissance Force."

The Commander arched an eye brow.

Shinji: "Seriously! My defence is going to depend on a pack of high school girls? Has Nova been watching too much Harem anime?"

Desdemona: "Most of the female students at MCH #69 have developed a high resistance to the Shinji effect do to constant exposure. And there's one who hasn't who when it comes down to it may be our ultimate weapon. Add to that, a number of them are either highly skilled warriors or bordering on goddess range power themselves."

Shinji: "So, who's in charge of this special unit, you?"

Tanya von Degurechaff: "That would be me." :twisted:

:eek: :? :shock: :lol: Good chose though.

taalismn wrote:”Infirmary? Nurse Johnson? Major Jones here. Mind sending the chisel-thaw team out? Leesa’s frozen solid again.”
“Uh......That can’t be. Leesa’s right here next me, Major.”
”Huh? Then how- wait a second...You been cloning Segundo again? Because I count five-six women frozen near the barracks.”
“Hold on, let me check. No, we haven’t been cloning anybody recently! All clones accounted for! Eh...might have an explanation...Let me transfer you to Vanich-”
“Okay. Millie? You heard? You have an explanation for why we have six scantily-clad women snow-coned in the courtyard and they’re not Segunda?”
“Yes sir, I’ve been updating the personnel files with Lieuntenant Spector....might be that new guy, Pvt Raiki.”
“What, he a psychopathic misogynist thrill-killer who likes to pose his victims after death? And I didn’t hear about him? I like to think I actually READ the transfer documentation.”
“No sir, Lieutenant Spector figured out the kid’s name was really ‘Ikari’ and he...get this...VOLUNTEERED to come up here. Details are hard to come by, but he apparently came up here to get away from ‘female problems’.”
“Heh...sounds familiar. Yeah, now that you mention it, I DO remember reading some newbie having a rather flowery recommendation on his transfer record..struck me as mildly odd, but I figure he really phissed off somebody and it would work out eventually. Kid seemed particularly eager to volunteer for solitary duties.”
“Well, he probably wrote those orders himself to get transferred up here. Spector thought it looke suspicious, so he dug deeper. Turns out the kid has a rep as a magnetic stud and has women AFTER him looking to seduce him, and either he was sloppy covering his tracks or somebody sold him out, because we’ve suddenly had about two dozen and more requests for transfers in, all by young women. The ones out in the courtyard must have tried to jump him early. Spector wanted to investigate the ‘invasion’ to mae sure they weren’t assassins or terrorists before informing you. Should I jump the gun and have the next personnel flights land further out from the base and let nature run its course?”
“Hmphf. No, but quietly assign Mister Raiki to weather tower duty where we can keep an eye on him. If he’s scum, we can feed him to the wind.”
“And the incomings and already here’s?”
“Hand the frozen ones over to Minitz and let her see what she can do with them. Any warm ones, we inform them of their assignment obligations, including the ‘extended duration clause’ of their transfer orders. They came up here to chase poontang? They can take their chances like all the rest of us.”

:lol: Nice little write up.

SRoss wrote:Jones looked up as he heard the knock on the door... Before him stood a girl holding a knife, wearing a Protobear hide over her MCH #69 school uniform.

:shock: :? :eek: :lol:

taalismn wrote:

"Watch that first step out the cold lock, then. Wind's blowing like it is today, that first step can be a doozy."

Alpha 11
Palladin

SRoss wrote:Edwards: (Looking at the others) "You realize with this Shinji kid missing, we're going to be the focus of pursuit and sex skits..."

(Looks at the others in the bar)

Edwards: "Ok, Khyron and Kyle are..." :nh:

Khyron & Kyle: (Clinging to each other) :eek: :? :eek:

taalismn wrote:Khyron: "Mister Lynn Kyle...get your hand out of my pocket..RIGHT NOW..." :badbad:

SRoss wrote:

Kyle: "THAT'S NOT MY HAND!" :eek:

Edwards: "Hey! How else do you think I'm paying the bar tab?"

:lol: :eek:

SRoss wrote:Back at Mauve Squadron's barracks...

"Where's boss?"

"He decided to be a hero. So he stripped down to his skivvies and offered himself to the hump any Shinji faction."

"Did it work?"

Cut to Toombs in his boxers, tied to a rocket heading for the Sun...

Charon: "Off hand, I'd say no..." :nh:

SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

As Tanya, Shinji and Desdemona plan out things, a new figure appears in the room...

Hild: "Perhaps I can help, for a pri..." :eek:

Tanya: :x :x :x "BEING X!!!" :x :x :x

#BLAM!#

Charon: (Looking down at Hild's burnt and mangled body) "Saw that coming."
taalismn
Priest

Nice to see you still kickin' around, Alpha 11. :-D :wink:
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
taalismn
Priest

"Yah damned fool idjits! I told'ja not to flush torpedo tube number four! Mister Sanderson was working on one of his 'specials'! Now yah gone and launched a live weapon into unknown waters!"
"Sorry, Captain Morgan! We didn't mean to!"
"Well, what's done is done! Where'd it end up, anyway!"
"Ah...intercepted a flotilla of small boats on the surface..."
"Ah, nuts, we're going to get blamed for another fish kill again?!"
"More like fishermen kill-off, captain! Sanderson was working on a molecular-disruptor nuke!"
"Take the Typhus deep, man! Get us as far away from here as yah can!"

Thus the crew of the Typhus would never know they had inadvertently saved the/a world by obliterating a contaminated lifepod carrying a very voracious lifeform, before it could escape into the ecosystem. This was, however, small consolation for the small fleet of fishermen who found themselves ringside to a very contained, but extremely violent, nucleonic event.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Cthulhu: "Just as well... Likely saved the poor thing from Annie."
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

"RUN YOU FOOLS! ANNIE JUST SAW WONDER WOMAN!!!" :eek:
taalismn
Priest

SRoss wrote:"RUN YOU FOOLS! ANNIE JUST SAW WONDER WOMAN!!!" :eek:

"Or a Praxian."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
thorr-kan
Adventurer

Unread post by thorr-kan »

taalismn wrote:

"Or a Praxian."

(Meanwhile, on Earth-666...)
Rick Hunter, Admiral, Deputy Commander, Robotech Expeditionary Forces: "They don't realize Annie's the larval form of a Praxian, do they?"

T. R. Edwards, General, Robotech Expeditionary Forces: "Nope."

Rick Hunter, Admiral, Deputy Commander, Robotech Expeditionary Forces: "They're idiots."

T. R. Edwards, General, Robotech Expeditionary Forces "Ayup."

Rick Hunter, Admiral, Deputy Commander, Robotech Expeditionary Forces: "Popcorn?"

T. R. Edwards, General, Robotech Expeditionary Forces: "Thanks."
I have a blog; come see what I've created: https://thewhiteminotaur.wordpress.com/
-The 2024 Character Creation Challenge (#charactercreationchallenge):
https://thewhiteminotaur.wordpress.com/ ... challenge/
taalismn
Priest

thorr-kan wrote:
taalismn wrote:

"Or a Praxian."

Rick Hunter, Admiral, Deputy Commander, Robotech Expeditionary Forces: "They don't realize Annie's the larval form of a Praxian, do they?"

Rick Hunter, Admiral, Deputy Commander, Robotech Expeditionary Forces: "They're idiots."

Rick Hunter, Admiral, Deputy Commander, Robotech Expeditionary Forces: "Popcorn?"

:ok: :ok: :ok:

Rook: "Can I borrow your Lariat?"
Annie: "Suspect Rand of lying to you?"
Rook: "No, I just want to see him sweat, wondering why I think I need to borrow it."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Annie: "Listen Setsuna! I even get a kick-ass fight theme!"

Gnea: "Actually, that's my new make-out tape..."

Angelo: :?
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Chief Mowbray: "Sir, I'm not sure about the guy they put in charge of us for this mission. He seems a little TOO determined..."

CMDR Toombs: "What could go wrong? He comes highly recommended from Europe." :roll:

Akito Hyuga: "Remember, our job is to stop the enemy and make them die no matter the cost. Our survival is, not important."

Mauve Squadron: (Eyes glowing red) "DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE!"

Mowbray & Toombs: :nh: :shock:
taalismn
Priest

Short-Lived Crossovers

Robotech+ Killer Clowns From Outer Space
"Okay,.....OF COURSE we take reports of alien killers seriously. How seriously? Just let us get some targeting coordinates from our forward recon units and we'll paste that location with heavy artillery! May take a little longer if we have to go in a rescue hostages, but that just gives us the opportunity to use personal firepower up close and intimately."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:Nice to see you still kickin' around, Alpha 11. :-D :wink:

Thanks! :ok:

taalismn wrote:Short-Lived Crossovers

Robotech+ Killer Clowns From Outer Space
"Okay,.....OF COURSE we take reports of alien killers seriously. How seriously? Just let us get some targeting coordinates from our forward recon units and we'll paste that location with heavy artillery! May take a little longer if we have to go in a rescue hostages, but that just gives us the opportunity to use personal firepower up close and intimately."

:lol: :roll:

taalismn wrote:"Yah damned fool idjits! I told'ja not to flush torpedo tube number four! Mister Sanderson was working on one of his 'specials'! Now yah gone and launched a live weapon into unknown waters!"
"Sorry, Captain Morgan! We didn't mean to!"
"Well, what's done is done! Where'd it end up, anyway!"
"Ah...intercepted a flotilla of small boats on the surface..."
"Ah, nuts, we're going to get blamed for another fish kill again?!"
"More like fishermen kill-off, captain! Sanderson was working on a molecular-disruptor nuke!"
"Take the Typhus deep, man! Get us as far away from here as yah can!"

Thus the crew of the Typhus would never know they had inadvertently saved the/a world by obliterating a contaminated lifepod carrying a very voracious lifeform, before it could escape into the ecosystem. This was, however, small consolation for the small fleet of fishermen who found themselves ringside to a very contained, but extremely violent, nucleonic event.

:lol: :lol: Not sure what that is from, but funny.

SRoss wrote:Cthulhu: "Just as well... Likely saved the poor thing from Annie."

:eek: Don't say it!

Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:

"Or a Praxian."

thorr-kan wrote:
taalismn wrote:

"Or a Praxian."

:lol: :lol: Yep, 666 all right, if those 2 are friends, it is the end of the world!

taalismn wrote:
thorr-kan wrote:
taalismn wrote:

"Or a Praxian."

:ok: :ok: :ok:

Rook: "Can I borrow your Lariat?"
Annie: "Suspect Rand of lying to you?"
Rook: "No, I just want to see him sweat, wondering why I think I need to borrow it."

SRoss wrote:Annie: "Listen Setsuna! I even get a kick-ass fight theme!"

Gnea: "Actually, that's my new make-out tape..."

Angelo: :?

SRoss wrote:Chief Mowbray: "Sir, I'm not sure about the guy they put in charge of us for this mission. He seems a little TOO determined..."

CMDR Toombs: "What could go wrong? He comes highly recommended from Europe." :roll:

Akito Hyuga: "Remember, our job is to stop the enemy and make them die no matter the cost. Our survival is, not important."

Mauve Squadron: (Eyes glowing red) "DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE!"

Mowbray & Toombs: :nh: :shock:

Kargan3033
Hero

Unread post by Kargan3033 »

Say Alpha 11 your nickname wouldn't be *Laughing Boy* would it? :twisted: :mrgreen:
" Ale and Whores, it's not just your reward, it's your Motivation. "
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Kargan3033 wrote:Say Alpha 11 your nickname wouldn't be *Laughing Boy* would it? :twisted: :mrgreen:

Actually I think it's Kilroy.
Kargan3033
Hero

Unread post by Kargan3033 »

SRoss wrote:
Kargan3033 wrote:Say Alpha 11 your nickname wouldn't be *Laughing Boy* would it? :twisted: :mrgreen:

Ok then, thanks for the heads up.
" Ale and Whores, it's not just your reward, it's your Motivation. "
taalismn
Priest

'Laughing Man' maybe? Laying low?
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

:roll: :D

SRoss wrote:

Kill who? Just kidding! :D

taalismn wrote:'Laughing Man' maybe? Laying low?

Just Alpha 11 please. :D
taalismn
Priest

Alpha 11 wrote:[

Which beggars the question...what happened to Alphas 1-10?
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

taalismn wrote:

Alphas 1 through 9 were sabotaged and destroyed during construction, Alpha 10 disappeared just 24 hours after going online...
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

EShemarian Wargoddess: "So let me get this stright ... Annie is now our leader?"
taalismn
Priest

SRoss wrote:EShemarian Wargoddess: "So let me get this stright ... Annie is now our leader?"

"FRINGE TRIBES HAVE GONE TOO FAR!!!!!!"

...seriously, though, I considered a protoculture-powered fringe tribe....
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

taalismn wrote:
SRoss wrote:EShemarian Wargoddess: "So let me get this stright ... Annie is now our leader?"

Annie: "Oh, I'm not leading a FRINGE Tribe ... I'm leading ALL TRIBES!" :demon:

Musica: "Damn, I thought WE were evil, sisters."
taalismn
Priest

Blacksteel: (("Okay...my first verbalized thought is...this is seriously ####ed up...."))
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

taalismn wrote:Blacksteel: (("Okay...my first verbalized thought is...this is seriously ####ed up...."))

Alecia: (Looking cute, in her MCH #69 Fuku) "Tell me about it." :nh:
taalismn
Priest

ARCHIE-3: <"I hope I'm having a really bad dream....">
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

taalismn wrote:ARCHIE-3: <"I hope I'm having a really bad dream....">

Kyle & Edwards: "Hi, we're here to do the full system reboot and upgrade to Win 95."
Arnie100
Knight

Unread post by Arnie100 »

SRoss wrote:

Kyle & Edwards: "Hi, we're here to do the full system reboot and upgrade to Win 95."

ARCHIE-3: <"Initiating Self-Destruct in...five...four...three...">
Kyle & Edwards: :shock:
They can't see me...Right!?
taalismn
Priest

Arnie100 wrote:[

Hagan Lonovich: "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE????????!!!!!!!!" :shock: :frazz:
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:

The name is after the Alpha series of VF's. Mostly from the Third Invid War, Mecha Mecha Manuel (IIRR), and my own creation to continue that line.
Alpha 11
Palladin

:eek: :shock: :? RUN!!

taalismn wrote:

SRoss wrote:
taalismn wrote:

Annie: "Oh, I'm not leading a FRINGE Tribe ... I'm leading ALL TRIBES!" :demon:

Musica: "Damn, I thought WE were evil, sisters."

taalismn wrote:Blacksteel: (("Okay...my first verbalized thought is...this is seriously ####ed up...."))

SRoss wrote:

Alecia: (Looking cute, in her MCH #69 Fuku) "Tell me about it." :nh:

:lol: :twisted: NOPE!!

SRoss wrote:

Arnie100 wrote:
SRoss wrote:

taalismn wrote:
Arnie100 wrote:[

Hagan Lonovich: "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE????????!!!!!!!!" :shock: :frazz:

SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Aboard the Haganstar...

Kyle: "Man, we only got a a bit part in this."

Corg: "Yeah, but we got this cool battlestation." :mrgreen:
taalismn
Priest

SRoss wrote:Aboard the Haganstar...

Karno: "What does this red button do?"
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:
SRoss wrote:Aboard the Haganstar...

Karno: "What does this red button do?"

taalismn
Priest

Six: "Wait.....this isn't the Armistice Station...and we're supposed to blow YOU up, not- WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!"
(sound of Cylon Centurions hauling ass...their own...for the exits)
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:Six: "Wait.....this isn't the Armistice Station...and we're supposed to blow YOU up, not- WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!"

SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Alpha 11 wrote:
taalismn wrote:Six: "Wait.....this isn't the Armistice Station...and we're supposed to blow YOU up, not- WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!"

Six: "Whew, I made it."

EShemarian #1: (Tazing Six) "Think we can do anything with this?"

EShemarian #2: "I'm sure I can come up with something. If not, we'll give it to Queen Annie."
taalismn
Priest

Queen Annie: "Bring me Corg!"
Corg: (offcamera) "HOW LONG IS THIS WRETCHED GAG GOING TO CONTINUE!!!????" :badbad:
QA: "Then use him to beat Baltar to death."
" :shock: "
"By your command!"
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

"NEXT ON MACROSS' GOT TALENT! BLACK BOLT SINGS MINMEI'S GREATEST HITS!!!"
taalismn
Priest

SRoss wrote:"NEXT ON MACROSS' GOT TALENT! BLACK BOLT SINGS MINMEI'S GREATEST HITS!!!"

"...Maybe you should have lip-synched this one, boss...."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”