Additional Non magic Juicers?

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Slimon386
D-Bee

Additional Non magic Juicers?

Unread post by Slimon386 »

So for my campaign I have made a group of Power Rangers for the Coalition with thier theme being that everyone one of them is a Juicer Variant. The goal of this is a big scary boss battle joke for my players but recurring characters as well as the self proclaimed "Juicy Rangers" are also propaganda for the Coalition to use. And I used a good majority of Power Rangers tropes but I need help finding a 7th Ranger that would reasonably make sense for the Coalition to use. Thus far I have a Regular Juicer, a Titan Juicer, a Hyperion Juicer, a Delphi Juicer, a Phaeton Juicer, and later added a Pyscho Stalker Juicer for the trope of a 6th ranger. (everyone in my world sees him as a psi stalker cosplaying as one, not aware that he is a Pyscho Stalker.) So yeah I just need another non magic ranger to add as I want all of them to be different types of Juicers.
"I have underestimated your talents Slimon, you have completly shattered all of my expectations. You are in fact beyond a shadow of a doubt the real deal. A Genuine Idiot!"
EltonRobb
Wanderer

Re: Additional Non magic Juicers?

Unread post by EltonRobb »

I take it you have Juicer Uprising? I have that too. You may have to go with a Dragon Juicer, though.
Books
D-Bee

Unread post by Books »

The only one which comes to mind is the Euro-Juicer with its Juicer Augmentation Enhancement Program on page 175 of WB5: Triax and the NGR.
ShadowLogan
Palladin

Unread post by ShadowLogan »

Books wrote:The only one which comes to mind is the Euro-Juicer with its Juicer Augmentation Enhancement Program on page 175 of WB5: Triax and the NGR.

The only two I'd add to the list off hand that fit the OPs requirement of non-magic Juicers would be:
-Ninja Juicer (WB8)
-Gene Splicer Juicer (SB3), given this is a genetic engineering product the CS could replicate it.

Otherwise you could do a Crazy who thinks they are a Juicer? Or a Cyber-Humanoid (hidden Full Conversion Borg) with an emphasis on extreme maneuverability.
Mack
Supreme Being
Comment: This space for rent.

Unread post by Mack »

When you say "for the Coalition to use" do you mean someone the Coalition would create, or someone the Coalition would hire?

If it's the latter, then you might consider the Cold Blooded OCC found in Merc Adventures. He could pass for a Juicer.
Some gave all.
Love your neighbor.
Know the facts. Know your opinion. Know the difference.
Sambot
Adventurer

Unread post by Sambot »

There's the Coalition Juicer (WB 10+11) Maybe not an official member but assigned to liaison to the mercs.

Mutants in Orbit also has an Advanced Juicer and Mutant Animal Juicers. Either could be rifted in from orbit or be an experimental types. The latter probably an CS experiment.
Shorty Lickens
Hero
Comment: Arrrrgggghhhh!

Unread post by Shorty Lickens »

It just occurred to me that nowhere in the Three Galaxies is there anything like a Juicer. Seems to be an earth exclusive. Maybe cuz earth is so depressing and desperate after the apocalypse? Like, nobody even considers drastically reducing their years if theres a chance at a decent life? The three galaxies dont even have slave juicers, not that I can remember reading about.

I think I may have to invent a naruni juicer, just for my campaigns.
http://incompetech.com/graphpaper/
Create and print dozens of different graph papers.
Grazzik
Adventurer

Unread post by Grazzik »

Shorty Lickens wrote:It just occurred to me that nowhere in the Three Galaxies is there anything like a Juicer. Seems to be an earth exclusive. Maybe cuz earth is so depressing and desperate after the apocalypse? Like, nobody even considers drastically reducing their years if theres a chance at a decent life? The three galaxies dont even have slave juicers, not that I can remember reading about.

:ok: You could get real exotic with this.
Spoiler:
* A single planet in a stellar nursery with a mildly addictive biotoxin excreted by a deep sea slug that gives a minor bonus when used as lip balm [prop alert for players]. Different slugs/flavors give different bonuses. However, the highly refined version jacks bonuses substantially, but is highly addictive and can cause various body functions to fail.

* Asteroids with a naturally occurring compound that creates a juicer variant when sniffed leads to a "gold rush" in various systems. Systems need to compete and get to market before the price crashes due to over supply. Some manipulate neighboring systems into war to keep demand high. Players could be miners, claim jumpers, the Space Fuzz, merchants, pirates, users looking for endless free supply etc.

* Flip the script - Dbee juicer conversions disallowed by Rifts Earth standards can be created with new effects... but it just doesn't work on humans and others that can get "normal" juicer conversion.

* UWW TW Juicers with bio comp and drug dispenser units powered with PPE

* A race against freebooters and TGE scientists to find ancient Dominator juicer tech on some jungle planets populated with NATURALLY JUICED DINOSAURS!!!

* A former Splugorth colony finds itself without contact with the rest of their former kingdom for some reason and turns to performing deeply discounted juicer conversions to keep the economy afloat. Only thing is that the drug mix is flawed as they had to use locally produced alternate drugs. Effects may vary. That said, the desperate are flocking to the colony. Also, once the horrifying sources of the drugs are learned, are ME and attribute checks required of the PCs? What about PCs who have already undergone conversion?

* Radioactive medical waste used to make a juicer variant that lives longer, but may cause radiation sickness, rapid onset cancer or mutations over time. What will kill the juicer first? What effect on others? Does the juicer even know?
ShadowLogan
Palladin

Unread post by ShadowLogan »

Shorty Lickens wrote:It just occurred to me that nowhere in the Three Galaxies is there anything like a Juicer. Seems to be an earth exclusive. Maybe cuz earth is so depressing and desperate after the apocalypse? Like, nobody even considers drastically reducing their years if theres a chance at a decent life? The three galaxies dont even have slave juicers, not that I can remember reading about.

Not exactly, there is no "unique" variant of them but there are a few powers operating in the 3G that can create a Juicer-like creature:
1. Gene-Tech (DB5 pg132 lumped under the bullet point for "Double I.S.P." allows for the genetic equivalent of a Juicer)
2. Gene-Splicers (DB5 is basically copied & pasted from SB3 pg66 it just breaks it apart into two bullet points, and per DB2 pg49 do operate in the 3G)
3. Splugorth Bio-Wizardry (WB10 does have them creating a Juicer-class, so in theory it could be available. You might also be able to get something similar with the right set of generic implants/alterations or create something new). Now the Splugorth operate in the open, but you also have organizations like the Gun Brothers (DB3).
4. Phaseworld is one of the "few planets" that offers the conversion (per DB2 pg43)

Kreeghor (DB2) might also belong on the list as they have access to Splugorth Bio-Wizardry IINM, and their genetic engineering level is notable enough to be noteworthy in the Gene-Splicer's text in DB2 which means they might be able to duplicate the Gene-Tech/Splicer option (off hand I don't know, they don't get a GE option list like them).

Return to “Rifts®”