Madhaven and the White Rose

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

ardashir
Wanderer

Madhaven and the White Rose

Unread post by ardashir »

I don't have the Madhaven book yet but I mean to get it soon. I was just wondering, what is this 'White Rose' super-healing fountain that someone's guarding in the city? May I at least get some hints on what makes it so better than any other source of healing?

I had an idea of someone getting desperate to save a loved one, but nothing helps. And then someone tells them about the White Rose, and it's time to hire some adventurers/mercenaries and off you go.
Curbludgeon
Hero
Comment: They/Them

Re: Madhaven and the White Rose

Unread post by Curbludgeon »

It's a plant, with several relatively modest applications and a few potent ones. A salve can be made which can free a person from a Vampire's influence via the slow bite, a potion can be made from a flower which can cure any condition, revive the recently deceased, expel bio-wizard parasites, or potentially cure certain mental illness, and a whole cut flower can stay fresh for decades in a vase while repelling certain entities/ghosts.

While the potion would fit what you're describing, and I have yet to check out the Coalition Manhunters book, I suspect the psychic healer detailed therein would also work.
ardashir
Wanderer

Re: Madhaven and the White Rose

Unread post by ardashir »

Curbludgeon wrote:It's a plant, with several relatively modest applications and a few potent ones. A salve can be made which can free a person from a Vampire's influence via the slow bite, a potion can be made from a flower which can cure any condition, revive the recently deceased, expel bio-wizard parasites, or potentially cure certain mental illness, and a whole cut flower can stay fresh for decades in a vase while repelling certain entities/ghosts.

While the potion would fit what you're describing, and I have yet to check out the Coalition Manhunters book, I suspect the psychic healer detailed therein would also work.

Thanks! For some reason I was convinced it was a pool or fountain. Guess I read about one too many blessed pools and such.

I also suspect that the whole 'repels ghosts and entities' aspect is very welcome in Madhaven.

Return to “Rifts®”