heroes unlimited

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

boxee
Hero

heroes unlimited

Unread post by boxee »

in recent Rifters I have seen class rerites. How likely is it that they will fix other classes, like physical.
Honestly I am hoping for a rereite for enchanted object?

Posted here because I use all systems in one game. And there alot more people reading these posts.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Re: heroes unlimited

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

➢There are no "classes" in the HU game.
➣There is....is One System, but Many Games. And Yes I agree that more people read this forum because Rifts is PB's most popular Game.
➤When Kevin S. (R9.5) did explain the difference between power cat's and xCCs he likened power cats to be more like a dragon's RCC in that the 'powers define character' in a way that precludes the char changing to be something other than what they are.

As for the what were published in the more recent Rifters. I see them for what they are....expansions of the Power Cat's. Since most of the Power Cat's are more loose outlines, the expansions published in the rifter are welcome. For they show that what were published in the HU Games' Core books are not the limits of those Power Cat's. It just takes a little imagination to fill out the char for game play.

I've rewritten the Mystic Study as a CC and posted it in the new magic topic. It was not received very well when I posted it.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

out of curiosity, why did you post this in the 'Rifts" section, and not the "Heroes unlimited" section? since it doesn't really have anything directly related to rifts?
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
Crimson Dynamo
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Crimson Dynamo »

I mean, he literally said why in his first post. Not that it's a good reason, but he did state it.
boxee
Hero

Unread post by boxee »

Thank you all for responding. Question how many of you would have read it if it was in the heroes unlimited section?
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

Yes.

& you would of gotten just abou the same responce.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
boxee
Hero

Unread post by boxee »

Well DrewKitty thank you for the honesty.

Return to “Rifts®”