Prices for PA repairs

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: "So gentlemen, are you prepared to open your minds and travel to worlds hitherto undreamed of?"

Prices for PA repairs

Unread post by The Dark Elf »

Hey Rifters

So I was looking for prices for repairs (in general) for PA, vehicles, cybernetics etc. to restore MDC. Just general prices from which to start defining my exact shop prices.

I thought they might be in Black Market but I sprawled through and didnt see them so my lazy ass thought I ask the community. Are there any book prices for repairs or anything? I there's not I will make them up myself so dont worry about what you would do if you were me. :bandit:
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Rifter 55 The Ancestral Mystic P.C.C.
Rifter 59 The Lopanic Games adventure "The Lion, the Ditch & the Warlock". Illustrations to this adventure can be found here.
Rifter 71 & 72 Double Issue Ninjas & Superspies adventure "On a Wing & a Prayer"
Rifter 80 Masters Unlimited
ShadowLogan
Palladin

Re: Prices for PA repairs

Unread post by ShadowLogan »

Rifts Source Book 1 (original) had PA/'bots/Vehicles on pg55-6, Source Book 1 (revised) edition moved them to pg36-7.

Bionic repairs can be found in the Bionics Source Book pg68-9.

These might be C&P in other books, though off hand I can't think of which might have them.
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: "So gentlemen, are you prepared to open your minds and travel to worlds hitherto undreamed of?"

Re: Prices for PA repairs

Unread post by The Dark Elf »

SB1 was perfect - Thank you mate :ok:
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Rifter 55 The Ancestral Mystic P.C.C.
Rifter 59 The Lopanic Games adventure "The Lion, the Ditch & the Warlock". Illustrations to this adventure can be found here.
Rifter 71 & 72 Double Issue Ninjas & Superspies adventure "On a Wing & a Prayer"
Rifter 80 Masters Unlimited

Return to “Rifts®”