Titan Robotics KS Review Errata

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

ghost2020
Adventurer

Titan Robotics KS Review Errata

Unread post by ghost2020 »

I didn't see the post for corrections and errors re: the Titan Robotics book, so I'm making this.

First things... Index! Nice!

Linked Table of Contents! SUPER NICE!!

Error or Correction:

Page 56 Weapon Systems
1. Pauldron Tool System - states that it is over the LEFT shoulder. Image shows right.
Probably easier to change text than flip image.
blackaeon
D-Bee

Re: Titan Robotics KS Review Errata

Unread post by blackaeon »

This is what I picked up on thus far; one or two seem more balance-related than anything else, but overall everything was pretty minor

P. 33 - MP10 Caseless Pistol has a range of 1000? A pistol? Ditto with 1600’ range on the SMG, feels like these might have gone up by a factor of x10?
P. 34 - WI-MG15B “Viper” 15mm Anti-Infantry Machine Gun has an effective firing range of over a mile?
P. 82 - First half of last paragraph on left column in page has excessive bolding on text.
P. 100 - Have free actions been integrated into the Palladium Megaversal system? If not, the Rate of Fire section of the Kronos’s 30mm Scythe cannon might need touching up.
P. 120 - First paragraph under The Industrial District, fifth line, has two semicolons inbetween the D and i of 'District'.
"A frog and a packrat mixed together is pretty much a cat" - Liblet Thumblejump

www.realplaygamespod.com is where my friends and I play a bunch of TTRPG games, including a bunch of Palladium ones!
kronos
Hero

Re: Titan Robotics KS Review Errata

Unread post by kronos »

Page 10 last paragraph: Caitlin changed spelling to Caitlyn
“Nathan!” Caitlin tried to pull on his free arm but shrieked as she was given a sharp shock herself.
Nathaniel fell still, surprise still on his wide, dead eyes. Smoke rose from his arm, curling up out of the robot’s interior. Caitlyn looked into the eyes of the ‘dead’ machine staring back at her – and could have sworn she saw a glimmer of light in them.

Page 12 left column, 3rd paragraph ends in a / instead of .

Return to “Rifts®”