Northern Gun 2 cover

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Soldier of Od
Hero

Northern Gun 2 cover

Unread post by Soldier of Od »

This is an old book, so this is probably old news to a lot of people, but i just noticed something about the cover art for Northern Gun 2.

Now, it was widely recognised at the time that the robo-gladiator "Ripper" Leroj featured on the on the cover was named after Jorel, one of the users on these message boards. I noticed recently that the Ripper's robot vehicle also features a logo for "Team Warwolf" - Warwolf being another user (and Palladium writer!) here on the boards. So I took a closer look and saw a couple of other Easter eggs featuring board names: near the replay screen at the top are billboards advertising "Ninjabunny" and "Vek".

Has anyone noticed any more? And does any know whether the other robo-gladiator, Omega "OJ" Jones, is connected to anyone here on the boards as well?
Rifter Contributor:
Rifter 61 – Purebred animal templates for Mutants in Avalon (After the Bomb)
Rifter 77 & 78 – Khemennu, City of the Eighteen Cosmic Gods (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 83 – The Prophet O.C.C. (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 83 – Half-Ogres (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 84 – Spellbound O.C.C. (Nightbane)
Rifter 85 – Relics of Empire: Elven Cities of the Old Kingdom (Palladium Fantasy)

Return to “Rifts®”