Techno-Faeries

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Rifter11
Wanderer

Techno-Faeries

Unread post by Rifter11 »

Just ran into a reference to Techno-Faeries in Rifts Black Market (pg 103). So I tried looking those up in D-Bees of North America and they aren't in there. Does anyone know what book they ARE in?
Blue_Lion
Knight

Re: Techno-Faeries

Unread post by Blue_Lion »

Rifter11 wrote:Just ran into a reference to Techno-Faeries in Rifts Black Market (pg 103). So I tried looking those up in D-Bees of North America and they aren't in there. Does anyone know what book they ARE in?

They race is Fairy Bot aka Techno-Faeries found on page 76 of D-bees of North America.
The Clones are coming you shall all be replaced, but who is to say you have not been replaced already.

Master of Type-O and the obvios.

Soon my army oc clones and winged-monkies will rule the world but first, must .......

I may debate canon and RAW, but the games I run are highly house ruled. So I am not debating for how I play but about how the system works as written.
Rifter11
Wanderer

Re: Techno-Faeries

Unread post by Rifter11 »

Blue_Lion wrote:
Rifter11 wrote:Just ran into a reference to Techno-Faeries in Rifts Black Market (pg 103). So I tried looking those up in D-Bees of North America and they aren't in there. Does anyone know what book they ARE in?

They race is Fairy Bot aka Techno-Faeries found on page 76 of D-bees of North America.

Great! Thanks!

Return to “Rifts®”